Pope Francis takes on the far-right hypocrisy

The Catholic Church has come a long way since they convicted Galileo of heresy for
daring to say the earth revolves around the sun, holding back the scientific research of space by around 300 years.
they RAPE children and then the hierarchy tries to cover it up
I would say you are WRONG
Not to mention profit from us being sick.
Does anyone even know how much the Vatican rakes in from all the Catholic hospitals in this country ? It has to be in the billions.

Make it easy: Give all Catholics in the USA and all other citizens of the USA the money, which every US-American has in average. Then all Catholics of the USA will feel to be very rich - while the most of all others will think they are poor. Now close all Cathoic hospiotals inthenUSA and give theirmenyand buidgne to Donald Trump and let make "health hotels" out of them. A very good idea, isn't it? You can make billions of Dollars with this idea. You can have it for free.
Now you're talking .

I'm not liking that pope Francis at all...never did

but then I knew from day one he was New World Order scum.

so bye Francisco ....bye

I would like Christopher Walken, Oprah or Ozzy as pope.
BC9z3IdCYAAHXgo.jpg

pope_poprah.jpg

Last edited:
Is it in the USA a kind of duty to be an anti-Catholic? Same is it under Islamists - and so was it under the Nazis and so was it under the Commies too.

Last edited:
Is it in the USA a kind of duty to be an anti-Catholic? Same is it under Islamists - and so was it under the Nazis and so was it under the Commies too.
Did you see George HW Bush's funeral last year ?
It doesn't get much more Catholic than that.

Catholic funeral? ... What had this funeral to do with "Catholic"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back