Poppy Bush is an Ass Grabber!

I've heard many stories about Weinstein doing this and that, but few if any where the "victim" said no.

i see a whole lot of , hey , this old ' rino republican ' so called conservative 'ghwb' is one of US so we;ll excuse his behavior and hang every one else . -------- [chuckle] .
It's getting so you cant even grab them by the pussy anymore.
Can't dress 'em up in skimpy little Nazi outfits either. What's the world coming to? :)

George H.W. Bush Responds To Groping Allegations When you have a problem with a 93 year-old wheelchair-bound ex-president, youngest US navy pilot to serve in combat, Ambassador to China, CIA Director, university professor and VP for 8 years and who yet has never even seriously been suspected of scandal or sexual dalliances strongly suggests that being a pathological prig is the least of your dilemmas.

I'm not questioning his credentials. But being old and out of touch is no excuse for inappropriate behavior.
Agreed.

i see a whole lot of , hey , this old ' rino republican ' so called conservative 'ghwb' is one of US so we;ll excuse his behavior and hang every one else . -------- [chuckle] .
------------------------------ MAYBE , but hey , no reason to give this perv a pass because he is a so called old senile conservative repub . He and his 'gwb' has messed up this country and his 'jebito' would have messed it up even more if Trump hadn't come along Mike !!

Hey...old daddy Bush didn't want your buddy Bubba to have all the fun.

Has Bubba grabbed any ass of late or been convicted of a sexual assault?
clinton-sex-offender.jpg

------------------------------ MAYBE , but hey , no reason to give this perv a pass because he is a so called old senile conservative repub . He and his 'gwb' has messed up this country and his 'jebito' would have messed it up even more if Trump hadn't come along Mike !!
I don't disagree, I only question why they wait so long to tell.

I've heard many stories about Weinstein doing this and that, but few if any where the "victim" said no.
--------------------------------------- i agree with that and go further by saying that i SPECULATE that 'weinsteins' girls were willing participants as they all wanted fame in 'weinsteins' world . But hey , looks like 'weinstein' and others are getting nailed and there is no reason to excuse a 'bush' Mike .

Never walked through a nursing home have you idiot?

Sure, i worked in an assisted living facility one summer during college. There were plenty of dirty old men, but none of them were ex-presidents.

Higher standards apply

When are women going to, "get equal, and come right up to us and inform us, it is our turn"?

Most guys would be happy to do that for women, no lies required.

Never walked through a nursing home have you idiot?

Sure, i worked in an assisted living facility one summer during college. There were plenty of dirty old men, but none of them were ex-presidents.

Higher standards apply
Then you should KNOW that behavior is NOT dictated by income, position or standing right idiot?

I don't complain if women come right up to me and honestly ask me for sex.

Only liars, do that.

Then you should KNOW that behavior is NOT dictated by income, position or standing right idiot?

Higher standards apply angry little man
I'm not angry nor am I little. I just don't tolerate fools well idiot.

Normal people use words - Calling someone an idiot in every post makes you a thread loser.

Stop doing that and yelling in bold letters and people might take you more seriously.

I don't disagree, I only question why they wait so long to tell.
--------------------------------------------------------- BECAUSE there is NO law in the USA anymore as everything is about emotion , politics and media catering and reporting to Special Interest Groups , imo !!

Last edited:

Normal people use words - Calling someone an idiot in every post makes you a thread loser.

Stop doing that and yelling in bold letters and people might take you more seriously.
Check my ratings mother fucker. Take me seriously idiot.
Oh and I like bold and you can fuck off to whatever shit hole you came from!
Fury

Fury
^"Check my ratings mother fucker. Take me seriously idiot." he squeefs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fury

Yes, i'm certain that there are other clowns in this forum who enjoy your dazzling intellectualism. :)

Forum List

Back