Poppy Bush is an Ass Grabber!

Has Bubba grabbed any ass of late or been convicted of a sexual assault?
When Bill Clinton was president, he molested an intern with a cigar he placed up her "you-know-where". He also left some of his semen on her little blue dress.

Thanks for asking.

Why do you talk about yourself all the time? It damages what little self-esteem you probably have left!

My self-esteem is just fine but so appreciate your concern Trumpling.

However, I must point out that men who are confident in their manhood do not feel the need to use John Wayne as an avatar or suggest that others aren't getting any pussy.

Loser ;)

You have the gall to point out my avatar when your username sounds like a 1970s disco song title?

Please! Grow a pair!

I think we've got a cultural issue these days... I mean, don't get me wrong, if ladies are getting all freaked out by this kind of stuff by all means lets change it for the "new" generations, however, I feel like a lot of modern liberals forget that they are looking at history through modern lenses... I don't really consider myself "old" yet, I'm in my 40s, but I remember when this kind of stuff was common place and not 'rape' or 'assault' - honestly it never bothered me, if anything I found it a bit flattering when someone would joke about "copping a feel" or whatever. It was, in my mind anyway, a racy but harmless compliment, at most a racy flirt. I don't feel it is 'inappropriate' one time per say, though if it's constant attempts to push for it, then it's a bit less appropriate...

I also note, again, the "cheapening" of the value of words here; telling a dirty joke about 'copping a feel' is not the same as "sexual assault" in my mind, one is crass humor, the other is violence...

Also, though its not really what Bush was doing, a dirty joke thing that apparently offended these particular women - I'm betting there are hundreds of other women who just took it as a racy joke like I would have,) I find myself often wondering how a man is supposed to start relations with a woman in the modern world. It seems like men are supposed to get a damned lawyer to initiate with a chick anymore. I'm just glad I'm not dating anymore, I'd probably be in jail under the new standards put out by women because I tend to be a "throw them against the wall" type of person :/

Now that we have fully returned to the days when men would have to watch their language in mixed company, we will have paid chaparones to protect female honor.

I find it utterly amusing. There is truly nothing new under the sun.

[You have the gall to point out my avatar when your username sounds like a 1970s disco song title?

Please! Grow a pair

JESUS you must be either really old or super-stupid (betting both) -

RWNJ Gene Simmons who wrote the damn song predates ME by 8 years.

You're an idiot

When was the song written? The 1970s.

You really have some issues.

[You have the gall to point out my avatar when your username sounds like a 1970s disco song title?

Please! Grow a pair

You're an idiot

Figures..................you don't know the difference between rock and roll and disco. Doesn't matter when the song was written, it's still not disco.

Guess you think that songs written in the 60's were rockabilly don't you?

BTW.................famous groups like The Who and Rolling Stones put out music in the 70's, are they disco as well?

Ever since he started hanging around Bill Clinton......

article-2137401-12D86D2E000005DC-92_468x373.jpg

Please! Grow a pair

You're an idiot

Figures..................you don't know the difference between rock and roll and disco. Doesn't matter when the song was written, it's still not disco.

BTW.................famous groups like The Who and Rolling Stones put out music in the 70's, are they disco as well?

I never said it was disco. I said it sounded like disco song title, which it does!

Don't you have some filing to do?

Have nice day?

Please! Grow a pair

You're an idiot

I never said it was disco. I said it sounded like disco song title, which it does!

Have nice day?

Fuck off jackass, you tried to make it sound like you were referencing disco, and apparently, you didn't know that KISS is a rock and roll group, nor did you know about their song Dr. Love. I knew the song, grew up with it even.

But, we already know you're a one note wonder. Keep up with the bloviating.

Please! Grow a pair

You're an idiot

Have nice day?

Fuck off jackass, you tried to make it sound like you were referencing disco, and apparently, you didn't know that KISS is a rock and roll group, nor did you know about their song Dr. Love. I knew the song, grew up with it even.

You are losing it! Go take a Mydol!

Yes, I new KISS was a rock group and I knew the song once the other shit-for-brains said where it came from. I just didn't figure I had to write a doctoral thesis on why!

Get back to your filing!

Please! Grow a pair

You're an idiot

Have nice day?

Yes, I new KISS was a rock group and I knew the song once the other shit-for-brains said where it came from. I just didn't figure I had to write a doctoral thesis on why!

Get back to your filing!

You "new KISS was a rock group"? Figures that a knuckle dragger such as yourself doesn't know the difference between "new" meaning something that was just made, and "knew" meaning something that a person knows and remembers.

You know what I really like about the quote function? The fact that you can't go and try to fix your fuck ups.

Have nice day?

Get back to your filing!

You "new KISS was a rock group"? Figures that a knuckle dragger such as yourself doesn't know the difference between "new" meaning something that was just made, and "knew" meaning something that a person knows and remembers.

You know what I really like about the quote function? The fact that you can't go and try to fix your fuck ups.

Thanks for noticing my typo! My keyboard needs an overhaul.

If we could fix fuckups, you would no longer exist!

Have nice day?

Get back to your filing!

Thanks for noticing my typo! My keyboard needs an overhaul.

If we could fix fuckups, you would no longer exist!

Your keyboard needs an overhaul? Maybe your brain (what little there is left of it) could use one as well.

Have a good day, you sperm burping colon jousting rump ranger,

George H.W. Bush Responds To Groping Allegations When you have a problem with a 93 year-old wheelchair-bound ex-president, youngest US navy pilot to serve in combat, Ambassador to China, CIA Director, university professor and VP for 8 years and who yet has never even seriously been suspected of scandal or sexual dalliances strongly suggests that being a pathological prig is the least of your dilemmas.

I'm not questioning his credentials. But being old and out of touch is no excuse for inappropriate behavior.

I don't think he's out of touch.......it seems he has plenty of that to go around.

Forum List

Back