Poppy Bush Sr. To Vote For Hillary

Oh an Establishment servant voting for his buddy, an Establishment servant? Gee, I'm so surprised.
Maybe you missed this photo on page #1?

donald-hillary-800.jpg
How about that, the Cintons sucking up to Trump. They must have thought they could scam some money out of him.

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary Clinton

Flipping the bird to the RINO Trump, Poppy Bush will cast his vote for Hillary:

Former President George H.W. Bush is bucking his party's presidential nominee and plans to vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to a member of another famous political family, the Kennedys....Bush, 92, had intended to stay silent on the White House race between Clinton and Donald Trump, a sign in and of itself of his distaste for the GOP nominee. But his preference for the wife of his own successor, President Bill Clinton, nonetheless became known to a wider audience thanks to Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

Poppy Bush Sr. is emeritus CIA. We can take this as a "thumbs down" from the Central Intelligence Agency in general.
A Leopard can't change it's spots, he always was progressive globalist fuck up...

Oh an Establishment servant voting for his buddy, an Establishment servant? Gee, I'm so surprised.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

How about that, the Cintons sucking up to Trump. They must have thought they could scam some money out of him.

They don't have to "think" about that. Trump willingly supported the Clintons before. Remember, Trump is a democrat at heart.

Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

Next you'll say "but he was just being a good businessman! They have to sell out their principles to make a buck!".

Then I'll remind you that your complaints with Hillary and Poppy Sr. are that they sell out to the highest bidder....to make a buck...

I think this is a disgrace. The guy is 90 years old. He's a WWII war hero, not a coward like Trump or a fool like his son. He dedicated himself to public service, even if I rarely agreed with him on anything, he ALWAYS deserved respect and I've written that several times over the years.

He is very old and is living as a private citizen. And his privacy should be respected. He should NOT be dragged by anyone into the the public political process unless he wants to.

I'm just sad this has happened to a man who has given so much to the nation through his service.
''Read my lips no new taxes" remember that fucked up thing? That Spineless fucker is nothing but a career politician that lies constantly… LOL

I think this is a disgrace. The guy is 90 years old. He's a WWII war hero, not a coward like Trump or a fool like his son. He dedicated himself to public service, even if I rarely agreed with him on anything, he ALWAYS deserved respect and I've written that several times over the years.

He is very old and is living as a private citizen. And his privacy should be respected. He should NOT be dragged by anyone into the the public political process unless he wants to.

I'm just sad this has happened to a man who has given so much to the nation through his service.

Far as I know he was not captured in that War. Rump likes "people who weren't captured, OK?"

Former President George H.W. Bush is bucking his party's presidential nominee and plans to vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to a member of another famous political family, the Kennedys....Bush, 92, had intended to stay silent on the White House race between Clinton and Donald Trump, a sign in and of itself of his distaste for the GOP nominee. But his preference for the wife of his own successor, President Bill Clinton, nonetheless became known to a wider audience thanks to Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

Poppy Bush Sr. is emeritus CIA. We can take this as a "thumbs down" from the Central Intelligence Agency in general.

What a douche, the perfect end to his career. Hopefully he can go away now.

Obviously I'm calling for Republicans to vote for Johnson, not Trump. But "Republicans" who vote for Hillary are a sick breed

Bushes are New World Order. The Clinton cartel is NWO. Muslim Obama is NWO. And they stick together. There is no Repub/ Demo divide except in our minds. It is global vs national.

Trump is a Nationalist and America is his nation. Give him a chance to reverse the damage the UN/NWO/Soros have done.

A "nationalist" whose ties are made in China.

"Bing bing bing! We want deal!"

donald-hillary-800.jpg

They don't have to "think" about that. Trump willingly supported the Clintons before. Remember, Trump is a democrat at heart.

Next you'll say "but he was just being a good businessman! They have to sell out their principles to make a buck!".

Then I'll remind you that your complaints with Hillary and Poppy Sr. are that they sell out to the highest bidder....to make a buck...
No, Trump is a right leaning independent at heart. If you recall, the Clintons also turned to the right with such things as welfare reform, their crime bill, NAFTA, tough stands on illegal immigration and repealing sections of the Glass-Steagall Act.

What a douche, the perfect end to his career. Hopefully he can go away now.

Obviously I'm calling for Republicans to vote for Johnson, not Trump. But "Republicans" who vote for Hillary are a sick breed
This story is based entirely on a claim by one of Bobby Kennedy's daughters.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No, Trump is a right leaning independent at heart. If you recall, the Clintons also turned to the right with such things as welfare reform, their crime bill, NAFTA, tough stands on illegal immigration and repealing sections of the Glass-Steagall Act.

Right....because tranny guys using the women's bathrooms at Trump Tower on invitation by Trump himself this year is "a right leaning issue"... He'll lose NC's vote if Hillary plays her cards right.

Maybe like 100s of millions of American voters, Poppy Bush Sr. believes women's bathrooms are for women and girls only?

It be a bad move by bush to announce it even if true. It would play into trumps hands

Right....because tranny guys using the women's bathrooms at Trump Tower on invitation by Trump himself this year is "a right leaning issue"... He'll lose NC's vote if Hillary plays her cards right.

Maybe like 100s of millions of American voters, Poppy Bush Sr. believes women's bathrooms are for women and girls only?
He is right leaning, not a social conservative. Are you unable to understand the difference?

I voted for Poppy in the 80 primary, 88 and 92.

It be a bad move by bush to announce it even if true. It would play into trumps hands
It's a made up story that is just more evidence of panic in the Clinton camp. Hillary just does not function well under stress. We all saw her melt down in 2008 and now we re seeing it again.

I voted for Poppy in the 80 primary, 88 and 92.
Bush41 had been a stalwart Cold Warrior who came to understand the Cold War was over much better than the presidents who came after him. Only Trump seems to understand this as well as Bush41 did.

Forum List

Back