Poppy Bush Sr. To Vote For Hillary

No, Trump is a right leaning independent at heart. If you recall, the Clintons also turned to the right with such things as welfare reform, their crime bill, NAFTA, tough stands on illegal immigration and repealing sections of the Glass-Steagall Act.

Right....because tranny guys using the women's bathrooms at Trump Tower on invitation by Trump himself this year is "a right leaning issue"... He'll lose NC's vote if Hillary plays her cards right.

Maybe like 100s of millions of American voters, Poppy Bush Sr. believes women's bathrooms are for women and girls only?
He is right leaning, not a social conservative. Are you unable to understand the difference?

Trump is right leaning? Oh, is that what his big gov't mandatory maternity pay is called now?

This story is based entirely on a claim by one of Bobby Kennedy's daughters.

Then we'll wait for the as-yet unreleased press report that the report 'isn't true'... *drums fingers while waiting*...
There is a press report and it says Bush is voting as a private citizen and will not tell anyone how he is voting, meaning Kennedy is a liar.

Actually it means you made a claim with no evidence. Thanks for playin'.

No, Trump is a right leaning independent at heart. If you recall, the Clintons also turned to the right with such things as welfare reform, their crime bill, NAFTA, tough stands on illegal immigration and repealing sections of the Glass-Steagall Act.

Right....because tranny guys using the women's bathrooms at Trump Tower on invitation by Trump himself this year is "a right leaning issue"... He'll lose NC's vote if Hillary plays her cards right.

Maybe like 100s of millions of American voters, Poppy Bush Sr. believes women's bathrooms are for women and girls only?
He is right leaning, not a social conservative. Are you unable to understand the difference?

Trump is right leaning? Oh, is that what his big gov't mandatory maternity pay is called now?
Not an ideological conservative but right leaning, why do you find that so confusing? There is no mandatory paid leave, just eligibility for unemployment benefits for six weeks.

Your Collective Doublethink dollars at work

The Bush's and Clintons are members of the same NWO Globalist Elite gang. The families have been very close for years. This doesn't surprise me at all.

This is according to a daughter of Bobby Kennedy. Just more left wing propaganda.

Both of these views cannot be true. Y'all wanna take a vote and decide how to play this?

Then we'll wait for the as-yet unreleased press report that the report 'isn't true'... *drums fingers while waiting*...
There is a press report and it says Bush is voting as a private citizen and will not tell anyone how he is voting, meaning Kennedy is a liar.

The Bush family did release a press report that said he will not discuss his vote with anyone, which means Kennedy was lying when she claimed he had.

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary Clinton

Flipping the bird to the RINO Trump, Poppy Bush will cast his vote for Hillary:

Former President George H.W. Bush is bucking his party's presidential nominee and plans to vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to a member of another famous political family, the Kennedys....Bush, 92, had intended to stay silent on the White House race between Clinton and Donald Trump, a sign in and of itself of his distaste for the GOP nominee. But his preference for the wife of his own successor, President Bill Clinton, nonetheless became known to a wider audience thanks to Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

Poppy Bush Sr. is emeritus CIA. We can take this as a "thumbs down" from the Central Intelligence Agency in general.

What a douche, the perfect end to his career. Hopefully he can go away now.

Obviously I'm calling for Republicans to vote for Johnson, not Trump. But "Republicans" who vote for Hillary are a sick breed

Matters not.

His legacy is his legacy....

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory by being so out of touch.

The Bush's and Clintons are members of the same NWO Globalist Elite gang. The families have been very close for years. This doesn't surprise me at all.

This is according to a daughter of Bobby Kennedy. Just more left wing propaganda.

Both of these views cannot be true. Y'all wanna take a vote and decide how to play this?
lol You seem confused. There is no contradiction.

The Bush family did release a press report that said he will not discuss his vote with anyone, which means Kennedy was lying when she claimed he had.

Nope. It means you just posted that on a message board without any evidence.
Which is the same thing it meant the first time.

I gave you evidence but you don't like it.

:lmao:

You don't need evidence your claim is true, he needs evidence it isn't ...

Wow, they must miss your stellar leadership at whatever yellow journalistic rag you edited

"No contradiction"? :rofl:

1) "Of course he did because the Bushes and the Clintons are cut from the same cloth" ....

2) "No he didn't, this is 'left wing propaganda'".

"He did" and "he didn't" are what we call "opposites". Mutually exclusive.

Of course the causations beg a False Dilemma Fallacy but we'll do that later.

"No contradiction"? :rofl:

1) "Of course he did because the Bushes and the Clintons are cut from the same cloth" ....

2) "No he didn't, this is 'left wing propaganda'".

"He did" and "he didn't" are what we call "opposites". Mutually exclusive.

Of course the causations beg a False Dilemma Fallacy but we'll do that later.
lol The only contradiction is that the Bush family says he isn't making any statements about how he will vote and Kennedy, a Democratic politicians, says he did.

lol The only contradiction is that the Bush family says he isn't making any statements about how he will vote and Kennedy, a Democratic politicians, says he did.

Well now that someone of status has said publicly he told her he will cast for Hillary, it's incumbent upon the Bush family to release a statement that says "Poppy misspoke, he hasn't made up his mind yet".

Well now that someone of status has said publicly he told her he will cast for Hillary, it's incumbent upon the Bush family to release a statement that says "Poppy misspoke, he hasn't made up his mind yet".
No, a Democratic politicians made the claim and the Bush family didn't say he misspoke but that he never spoke about it. Clearly, Kennedy is a liar.

Yeah, because Trump isn't? I think Bush Sr. knows what type of man Trump is and even in their shady crowd he is considered dangerous. Remember, Poppy Bush is an old CIA man from way back.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Peon. This is a social gathering of elites. The Bush/Clinton relationship is nothing short of incestuous.

Good on him. It should vividly illustrate just how far off the tracks that Drumpf is taking the GOP…. But my guess is that his enablers don’t care; they simply want anarchy.

Bush Sr. was a globalist and is a globalist. JFK and my darling Bobby would beat the shit out of this anti American mother fucker.

One thing about those boys. They were all American all the time. They are rolling in their graves at the shit that's going down now.

According to an anonymous source...blah blah blah....not that I don't believe it because the Babs Bush treats Scum-Willy like a son and Jeb! was supposed to be the candidate before Trump destroyed him. The old man was the worst president of the 20th century...he got us into Desert Storm for his oil buddies...a fact I denied for years until I could no longer. He also gave us Clinturd by believing the lying, raping, piece of shit was a lightweight. And further, because I've read testimony that he bailed out of his bomber leaving two men in the back of the plane to splash with it....he should have been court martialed for that....instead a submarine mysteriously appeared to pick him up.

Flipping the bird to the RINO Trump, Poppy Bush will cast his vote for Hillary:

Former President George H.W. Bush is bucking his party's presidential nominee and plans to vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to a member of another famous political family, the Kennedys....Bush, 92, had intended to stay silent on the White House race between Clinton and Donald Trump, a sign in and of itself of his distaste for the GOP nominee. But his preference for the wife of his own successor, President Bill Clinton, nonetheless became known to a wider audience thanks to Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

Poppy Bush Sr. is emeritus CIA. We can take this as a "thumbs down" from the Central Intelligence Agency in general.
I voted for Poppy in the 80 primary, 88 and 92.
Bush41 had been a stalwart Cold Warrior who came to understand the Cold War was over much better than the presidents who came after him. Only Trump seems to understand this as well as Bush41 did.
Poppy would have doubled down on sanctions on Trump's mancrush.

For true? You are a straight shooter. Is this for real? I trust you. And btw really trying to help out Marco. My husbands dad lives there. Cocoa. So I'm trying to work the comment sections.

Forum List

Back