Popular Mechanics

4. Weren't the puffs of smoke that were seen, as the collapse of each WTC tower starts, evidence of controlled demolition explosions?
No. As stated in Section 6.14.4 of NIST NCSTAR 1, the falling mass of the building compressed the air ahead of it—much like the action of a piston—forcing smoke and debris out the windows as the stories below failed sequentially.
These puffs were observed at many locations as the towers collapsed. In all cases, they had the appearance of jets of gas being pushed from the building through windows or between columns on the mechanical floors. Such jets are expected since the air inside the building is compressed as the tower falls and must flow somewhere as the pressure builds. It is significant that similar “puffs” were observed numerous times on the fire floors in both towers prior to their collapses, perhaps due to falling walls or portions of a floor. Puffs from WTC 1 were even observed when WTC 2 was struck by the aircraft. These observations confirm that even minor overpressures were transmitted through the towers and forced smoke and debris from the building.

and it says pancake collapse where >I agree however it implies a pancake collapse to explain the squibs
even tho in the next breath they don't support the theory
in the earlier question where you are quoting from, seems like they are answering the CAUSE of the begining of the collapse and not the entire collapse
no, pancaking did not CAUSE it to begin with
but it DID pancake

and it says pancake collapse where >I agree however it implies a pancake collapse to explain the squibs
in the earlier question where you are quoting from, seems like they are answering the CAUSE of the begining of the collapse and not the entire collapse
but it DID pancake

I thought everyone agreed that it pancaked. The point the troofers usually make is that they collapsed at free fall speed AND pancaked, making explosives the only possible explanation.

Last edited:
but it DID pancake

I thought everyone agreed that it pancaked. The point the troofers usually make is that they collapsed at free fall speed AND pancaked, making explosives the only possible explanation.
it didn't fall at free fall speeds either
they use the full hight of the building and when it stopped the collapse
but they refuse to figure in that it stopped with a 4 story tall pile
but they still use those 4 stories in the free fall speed calculations

but it DID pancake

it didn't fall at free fall speeds either
they use the full hight of the building and when it stopped the collapse
but they refuse to figure in that it stopped with a 4 story tall pile
but they still use those 4 stories in the free fall speed calculations

ah ok. seems like I remember hearing it didn't collapse at FFS. still, I thought EVERYONE agreed they pancaked.

no pancakes ..in a pancake collapse the floors stay intact and the support between gives way...as opposed to the wtc where it was turned to a fine dust
and just what do you think cause it to turn into a dust?

which you are wrong on in the first place, but just to humor you

Wait ... you mean Eots thinks that a building collapsing will have the floors in tact ... what? *confused* How the hell is that possible, doesn't that completely negate a collapse?

or it does answer the question but is beyond your limited intelligence...or blocked out in your denial disorder
i didn't even watch your stupid fucking videos
moron
i asked YOU a question, not that stupid shit in the video
YOU
answer the fucking question
in YOUR OWN WORDS
can you do that?
do you have the intellect to do so?

and yet again, that does NOT answer my question

or it does answer the question but is beyond your limited intelligence...or blocked out in your denial disorder
i didn't even watch your stupid fucking videos
moron
i asked YOU a question, not that stupid shit in the video
YOU
answer the fucking question
in YOUR OWN WORDS
can you do that?
do you have the intellect to do so?

well if that's the case you are the stupid one ...the video is my answer...if you don't view
it ...you only further display your denial and avoidance of the facts

Forum List

Back