Portland investigating possible Supremacist within police force.

Nope, "go back to where you came from" was all about race. Trump says what the racist wish they could say on the national stage.
That is speculation. It cannot be proven it was race related so people who hate trump say it is. People who like him say it's not.

How productive.

It was about the color of their skin. Trump never told a white person to "go back from where they came".

again - opinion you have.

trump also made strange hand gestures when talking about people but it was never mocking a handicapped person until it became something to hold against him. trump haters seem to pick and choose which of his past behaviors matter. i can show you a dozen times his hand action existed before he was TOLD he was mocking the handicapped but the left ignores this because it would undermine their hate.

OF WHICH is why we're so divided. people change how they normally feel based on who is doing something. pretty stupid as well.

He most certainly was mocking the guy that was handicapped. You can argue he did not know he was but really, that does not make it any better.
Like I said, previous recordings of him doing the same with his hands suddenly doesn't matter.

Facts interrupt your hate, huh?

You can post them right? And even of you did, you are going to defend him making fun of someone in this way?

It was about the color of their skin. Trump never told a white person to "go back from where they came".
Most likely he probably has. Its just that you make mountains out of molehills for everything. And you take important issues and cheapen them because of it. You spend so much time infiltrating government to destroy people you forget there is a private side to things.

Not sure what your argument is here. It's OK to be racist in public as long as you are not privately?
you keep spinning what people say to still fit your viewpoint even if they are debating a disagreement with your viewpoint.

interesting, if not annoying, tactic.

I asked a question because I did not understand the point. You are then free to better explain it.

the point is you said he's never said it before. can you prove he's never said it before? just because the media isn't skywriting that shit across north america doesn't mean he's not said it before. you're taking huge leaps of faith to support a direction you wish things to go. that alone leads to reading things wrong and only to suit your views.

interesting, if not annoying.

You can not expect me to prove something that has never happened. "Well, he might have told someone in private" is not a valid rebuttal. He's been mad at many......Graham and McCain and he never said it to them even though McCain was born elsewhere.

His was an automated response based upon their skin color, especially when all but one is from here.
As yous is an automated response from a trump hater.

I don't like Trump. I make no bones about that.

Most likely he probably has. Its just that you make mountains out of molehills for everything. And you take important issues and cheapen them because of it. You spend so much time infiltrating government to destroy people you forget there is a private side to things.

Not sure what your argument is here. It's OK to be racist in public as long as you are not privately?
you keep spinning what people say to still fit your viewpoint even if they are debating a disagreement with your viewpoint.

I asked a question because I did not understand the point. You are then free to better explain it.

the point is you said he's never said it before. can you prove he's never said it before? just because the media isn't skywriting that shit across north america doesn't mean he's not said it before. you're taking huge leaps of faith to support a direction you wish things to go. that alone leads to reading things wrong and only to suit your views.

You can not expect me to prove something that has never happened. "Well, he might have told someone in private" is not a valid rebuttal. He's been mad at many......Graham and McCain and he never said it to them even though McCain was born elsewhere.

His was an automated response based upon their skin color, especially when all but one is from here.

And you seem to want to reinforce that at every opportunity. We can all tend to want to do that, but i try again o stop and consider whether or not I'm just in a rut.

And you seem to want to reinforce that at every opportunity. We can all tend to want to do that, but i try again o stop and consider whether or not I'm just in a rut.

We discuss things here. That's what it's for.

No it wasn't.
Yes it was.

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries.........

Congresswomen and countries are both plural.
"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run."

Trump knows Pressy and Ocasio Cortez were born here (he may have been under the impression that Tlaib came from Palestine but she was born here too).
He was principally addressing Omar. Get a new story.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Texts between Joey Gibson, the leader of the far-right group Patriot Prayer, and Portland police Lt. Jeff Niiya have been criticized by officials in Oregon's largest city.

"Disturbing" texts between Oregon police and far-right group prompt investigation

The guy is innocent until proven guilty but what I really like here is that the city removed the investigation from the hands of the police force. We have to stop allowing the police to investigate themselves. Here we have another example of moving in the right direction.

Officials and activists also voiced concern about the texts and demanded that Mayor Ted Wheeler order an independent investigation — and not one headed by Portland Police Chief Danielle Outlaw as he first suggested. The mayor relented late Friday and said he will be working on how the new inquiry will take shape.

"I will order an independent investigation to review the existence of bias in the actions of the [Portland Police Bureau] leading up to and during demonstrations involving alt-right and anti-fascist protesters," he said in a statement, adding that he has "heard from the people of Portland" and will also work with Outlaw to implement training for police in identifying white supremacy.

What about the bias on the state level toward ANTIFA? Why did the Governor of Oregon ask the Portland Police Department to stand down when ANTIFA was demonstrating?

There very well may be. One does not excuse the other.

Never said that one should excuse the other, however if you look at one and the other seems similar, why would you not investigate both? Seems that agenda is the spearhead of these investigations.

No it wasn't.
Yes it was.

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries.........

Congresswomen and countries are both plural.
"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run."

Trump knows Pressy and Ocasio Cortez were born here (he may have been under the impression that Tlaib came from Palestine but she was born here too).
He was principally addressing Omar. Get a new story.

OK, we will go with your argument. He was ignorant.

Texts between Joey Gibson, the leader of the far-right group Patriot Prayer, and Portland police Lt. Jeff Niiya have been criticized by officials in Oregon's largest city.

"Disturbing" texts between Oregon police and far-right group prompt investigation

The guy is innocent until proven guilty but what I really like here is that the city removed the investigation from the hands of the police force. We have to stop allowing the police to investigate themselves. Here we have another example of moving in the right direction.

Officials and activists also voiced concern about the texts and demanded that Mayor Ted Wheeler order an independent investigation — and not one headed by Portland Police Chief Danielle Outlaw as he first suggested. The mayor relented late Friday and said he will be working on how the new inquiry will take shape.

"I will order an independent investigation to review the existence of bias in the actions of the [Portland Police Bureau] leading up to and during demonstrations involving alt-right and anti-fascist protesters," he said in a statement, adding that he has "heard from the people of Portland" and will also work with Outlaw to implement training for police in identifying white supremacy.

What about the bias on the state level toward ANTIFA? Why did the Governor of Oregon ask the Portland Police Department to stand down when ANTIFA was demonstrating?

Never said that one should excuse the other, however if you look at one and the other seems similar, why would you not investigate both? Seems that agenda is the spearhead of these investigations.

Investigate both. The city should not be investigating itself either.

They need to bring the feds into the investigation.

The need to bring the feds into the investigation.

If so, do so.

If so, do so.

????

LOL.......we are talking Portland police here. There is a higher likelihood of a Jamaican rasta-man being a member of the Canadian downhill skiing team than a white supremacist being part of the Portland Police Dept.:113:
They had a racist skinhead issue there in the 80s and early 90s, a couple high profile racial killings during that time was going to scar the image of the city, officials & residents thought at the time ..they have been very sensitive about anything right wing since they ran out the last of the skinhead gangs to the PDX suburbs.
Skinheads are left-wing
Anything to the right of Mao is right wing to Portlanders.

If so, do so.

????

Seriously? You noted a need to bring the feds in. I said if so, do so.

If so, do so.

????

Its definitely needed. Portland's government is corrupt as it gets.

We discuss things here. That's what it's for.
And that's what I am doing.

Good to know I got it right.

If so, do so.

????

:rolleyes:

Nope, "go back to where you came from" was all about race. Trump says what the racist wish they could say on the national stage.
That is speculation. It cannot be proven it was race related so people who hate trump say it is. People who like him say it's not.

How productive.

I'm trying to figure out who's sock this is. We've seen this style of posting before, but I can't put a finger on it.

How productive.

I'm trying to figure out who's sock this is. We've seen this style of posting before, but I can't put a finger on it.
don't care really. when i see same stupid repeat itself at least 2 more times, i slide to ignore and "mostly" move on. i am looking for a therapist who can help me keep from hitting "show ignored content" and i should be ok.

it is funny though. when i come in here and only see like 5 active threads, i know the idiots are starting a lot of shit today.

don't care really. when i see same stupid repeat itself at least 2 more times, i slide to ignore and "mostly" move on. i am looking for a therapist who can help me keep from hitting "show ignored content" and i should be ok.

it is funny though. when i come in here and only see like 5 active threads, i know the idiots are starting a lot of shit today.

Is there a small shock device you can attach to the "show ignored content" button?

Forum List

Back