Portrait of an American Hero: The Lesbian POC Woman Who Saved Republican Lives

Until people stop qualifying, well everything, equality will never be attained.

That she is gay, not white, married is not important ... unless it is.

Phony leftists are phony.

Obviously Scalice thought it was, wonder if he will when he pulls through.

Last edited Thu Jun 15, 2017, 05:42 PM
Both Griner and Bailey are minorities. Crystal Griner is a female minority, who just so happens to be married to a woman. In 2015, Griner married Tiffany Dyar in Baltimore.

It’s not that people should be defined by their skin color, gender, or who they love. But in this case, these details are important enough to focus on for a moment.

Capitol Police special agents Crystal Griner and David Bailey are widely credited with saving Republican lawmakers and staff during the horrific shooting in Alexandria, Virginia that left Representative Steve Scalise in the hospital in critical condition.

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) said of them during a House floor speech, “We are, as ever, awed by the tremendous bravery of the Capitol Police.”

Both Griner and Bailey were wounded.

Both Griner and Bailey are POCs.

Crystal Griner is a female minority, who just so happens to be married to a woman. Griner married Tiffany Dyar in 2015.

As ESPN’s LZ Granderson pointed out, Griner saved the life of Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA), who is opposed to same-sex marriage:

crystal-griner.jpg

more in link:
Portrait of an American Hero: The Lesbian Minority Woman Who Saved Republican Lives

Well, saved his life...

I thought you were leaving?
He had to save a life first.

Last edited Thu Jun 15, 2017, 05:42 PM
Both Griner and Bailey are minorities. Crystal Griner is a female minority, who just so happens to be married to a woman. In 2015, Griner married Tiffany Dyar in Baltimore.

It’s not that people should be defined by their skin color, gender, or who they love. But in this case, these details are important enough to focus on for a moment.

Capitol Police special agents Crystal Griner and David Bailey are widely credited with saving Republican lawmakers and staff during the horrific shooting in Alexandria, Virginia that left Representative Steve Scalise in the hospital in critical condition.

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) said of them during a House floor speech, “We are, as ever, awed by the tremendous bravery of the Capitol Police.”

Both Griner and Bailey were wounded.

Both Griner and Bailey are POCs.

Crystal Griner is a female minority, who just so happens to be married to a woman. Griner married Tiffany Dyar in 2015.

As ESPN’s LZ Granderson pointed out, Griner saved the life of Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA), who is opposed to same-sex marriage:

crystal-griner.jpg

more in link:
Portrait of an American Hero: The Lesbian Minority Woman Who Saved Republican Lives

Well, saved his life...
Interesting how most of America sees a heroic cop...Yet you lefties are seeing a black, lesbian... The left's prejudice shines through yet again! Didn't take long either... I've never understood why y'all consider your brand of "ism" to be morally superior...

We see a hero who put her life on the line

We also see a spouse like any other police officers wife who is distraught over a shooting

If Scalise had his way, the rights of that spouse to visit the hospital, her right to be invited to an awards ceremony and the rights to a pension if Griner had been killed would have been denied

You don't see the irony in that?

Ironic isn't it.
No. Not at all. Telling, how you think it is. Is shows that you know very little about those you choose to make your enemies. That's a dangerous level of laziness....

She saved someone who has a history of being white supremacist, is anti SSM, and got a A rating from the NRA.

Yes very ironic.

Care to back up the white supremacist thing?

I'm sure you have google, they took it off his wiki article , so don't check there, they took it off when they put his shooting on it.

So basically you have squat.

Nice attempt at the "rule of three" from Star Trek though. There they state two real people, and then add a fictional one, i.e. Ghandi, MLK, Sarek of Vulcan. Here you quoted two actual positions (Anti-SSM, Pro Gun Rights) and added the third made up one hoping to legitimize the accusation.

Haaaaaaaaccckkkk.

Ironic isn't it.
No. Not at all. Telling, how you think it is. Is shows that you know very little about those you choose to make your enemies. That's a dangerous level of laziness....

She saved someone who has a history of being white supremacist, is anti SSM, and got a A rating from the NRA.

Yes very ironic.

Care to back up the white supremacist thing?

I'm sure you have google, they took it off his wiki article , so don't check there, they took it off when they put his shooting on it.

So basically you have squat.

Nice attempt at the "rule of three" from Star Trek though. There they state two real people, and then add a fictional one, i.e. Ghandi, MLK, Sarek of Vulcan. Here you quoted two actual positions (Anti-SSM, Pro Gun Rights) and added the third made up one hoping to legitimize the accusation.

Haaaaaaaaccckkkk.

I guess I have to correct, he is David Duke without the baggage, (whatever that means, does he look like David Duke? , and he spoke at a white supremacist group not knowingly,

Report: Scalise’s Pitch 20 Years Ago: I’m ‘David Duke Without The Baggage’ - Breitbart

Question for those posters who oppose same sex marriage

1. Should Griners wife be allowed to visit her in the hospital?
2. When Griner receives her hero commendation.....should her wife be allowed to attend?
3. If Griner had been killed trying to save Scalise........should her wife be entitled to the pension?

Scalise says....No

Ironic isn't it.

She saved someone who has a spoken to a white supremacist group and said he is David Duke without the baggage, (what does that mean-http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/12/31/report-scalises-pitch-20-years-ago-im-david-duke-without-the-baggage/, is anti SSM, and got a A rating from the NRA.

Yes very ironic.

She just
Ironic isn't it.

She saved someone who has a spoken to a white supremacist group and said he is David Duke without the baggage, (what does that mean-http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/12/31/report-scalises-pitch-20-years-ago-im-david-duke-without-the-baggage/, is anti SSM, and got a A rating from the NRA.

Yes very ironic.

So she has a job formerly only allowed to be done by a man, who would have done the same thing only better, had things gotten really physical.

Ironic isn't it.

Yes very ironic.

She just
Ironic isn't it.

Yes very ironic.

So she has a job formerly only allowed to be done by a man, who would have done the same thing only better, had things gotten really physical.

A man would of done the job better??? How would you even know that.

Matthew, you are a low-down piece of worthless garbage, turning this into a "lesbian" or "POC" thing. This woman police officer did her job, and deserves praise for that. You and your band of worthless scumbag liberals need to lay off the shit-tossing long enough so she gets praise for what she did.

Matthew, I have always known how stupid you are. But now it turns out you are worthless, piece of garbage too. Go fuck yourself, go THOROUGHLY fuck yourself, and when you are done, toss yourself down a toilet and flush yourself down into the sewer like the worthless piece of shit you are.

Matthew, you are a low-down piece of worthless garbage, turning this into a "lesbian" or "POC" thing. This woman police officer did her job, and deserves praise for that. You and your band of worthless scumbag liberals need to lay off the shit-tossing long enough so she gets praise for what she did.

Yes....she did her job and risked her life to save Scalise

If she had been killed, do you think her spouse deserves her pension?
Scalise doesn't

Scalise doesn't
Go fuck yourself, or rather, go fuck Matthew. You deserve each other.

Scalise doesn't
Go fuck yourself, or rather, go fuck Matthew. You deserve each other.

Thanks

I accept your concession on the issue

Scalise doesn't
That's the job she CHOSE. My bet is she didn't give a damn about her fake spouse when she decided to become a cop.

She had a job to do, a job she must have liked, and she did it.

All the social nuances are simply hyperbole bait for bigots and professional whiners like you hyper sensitive snowflake progs.

Oh the irony..............

She did her job, and did it well. I doubt she would be one to make this political, that's up to hacks like you.

I'm sure she knew his positions. I wonder if people like you are even capable of shedding your politics like she did.

Will Scalise thank Griner and her spouse?
or only Griner?

Think of it...

Just as Scalise's spouse was horrified at the shooting, Griner's spouse went through the same thing
A spouse Scalise does not recognize
Let us hope he has a change of heart now.

Scalise doesn't
That's the job she CHOSE. My bet is she didn't give a damn about her fake spouse when she decided to become a cop.

She had a job to do, a job she must have liked, and she did it.

All the social nuances are simply hyperbole bait for bigots and professional whiners like you hyper sensitive snowflake progs.
Wow......check out the hate in this post. "fake spouse"

My hate is aimed at Matthew, who has poisoned the well with his adding his divisive hatred to a "feel good" story about a cop doing her job and being a hero.

You don't see the Irony here? Similar to this kind of irony.
upload_2017-6-16_8-36-47.png

Forum List

Back