POS Ted Cruz Claims To Represent Jesus

There is room for only one POS in politics and that would be Obama.
Oh yeah, and how about a link to back up your claim?
Why don't you provide a link proving the claim is wrong? The informative OP points out that the story is in all the papers. Why don't you just pick one and read it? You know if you see a link posted you will whine about it being an unreliable source. Pick your own source and whine to yourself. Why do you want to defend some asshole claiming to represent Jesus anyhow?
cruz speaks for jesus - - Yahoo Search Results

Not a single paper mentions it.
You can take a course in internet searching at your community college.
Pretty sad that is all you have. Have a nice day.

Why don't you provide a link proving the claim is wrong? The informative OP points out that the story is in all the papers. Why don't you just pick one and read it? You know if you see a link posted you will whine about it being an unreliable source. Pick your own source and whine to yourself. Why do you want to defend some asshole claiming to represent Jesus anyhow?

I find AvgGuyIA's request to be simply proper. The only person who tried to find a link to your claims gave us YahooNews and all those articles are dated. Can you be more specific to where you make the charge --- " (it's) in all the papers. Cruz is making the claim that he is qualified to judge who is following the teachings of Jesus and who is attacking the teachings of Jesus as if he is speaking on behalf of Jesus"?

After all, it does not take much for those secular liberals around here to become flush with delight when they hear some republican politician acting as though he knows something about God.

Last edited:
Because no Christian would ever claim to represent Jesus. Certainly not senator Cruz. The "claim" is some fucking liberal pushing that lie. So show me the link where he says "I represent Jesus".

Cruz is a loserterian nut case. Cruz doesn't speak for jesus as jesus would want us to care or the weak and unable.

Cruz wants our country to go back to the 13th century.
You bring up a good point. Jesus commanded us to care for the weak and disabled. Would Jesus care for the man who won the Riker 's Island powerlifting contest yesterday but claims to be unable to work today?

Dude, the constitution give Tedus the right to speak for Jesus! Suck it up!

I think we have an exaggeration going on here with the OP.
However, Cruz's attempt to sway voters by advertising his faith for personal gain is wrong.
If Cruz was a true Christian, he wouldn't be using his Christianity as a tool to get votes.
========================================================
And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.
- Colossians 3:23–24

Sometimes people will attempt to use God for personal gain. They will invoke the name of Jesus Christ when they need something from people who believe in Him. Politicians are very fond of this. When that election cycle comes along, all of the sudden they are talking about their faith in God and how important their faith is to them. There will be that photo op where they are attending church. But I look at their voting record to see where they stand on issues that are important to me as a follower of Jesus Christ. Religious rhetoric isn't going to cut it.
I like what Abraham Lincoln said: "My concern is not whether God is on our side. My greatest concern is to be on God's side."
Read more at Using God
Further more, Cruz's actions speaks louder than his claims.
The Bible has many,many verses that tells us to take care his creation, Earth. Cruz's record dealing with the environment doesn't reflect that he is following God's direction at all.
The Bible is also filled with verses about taking care of the poor, old and weak, again Cruz's approach conflicts with God's will.
But the whole bottom line is, using God for personal gain is definite contradiction to what the Bible tells us..

Cruz does not represent Jesus. Jesus already has a defence team made up of Pat Robertson, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, and a few other people. The word on the street is that they are bringing a lawsuit against Cruz about this. Jesus, himself, remains silent, as he has for 2000 years, He feels that it should not be necessary to speak, since his existing representatives are his mouthpiece. Besides, he is too busy rooting out gay people to send to hell.

"When fascism comes to America, he'll be wrapped in the flag and carrying a bible."

Why don't you post some evidence instead of demanding people do your homework for you? What are you, some kind of liberal?

Cruz does not represent Jesus. Jesus already has a defence team made up of Pat Robertson, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, and a few other people. The word on the street is that they are bringing a lawsuit against Cruz about this. Jesus, himself, remains silent, as he has for 2000 years, He feels that it should not be necessary to speak, since his existing representatives are his mouthpiece. Besides, he is too busy rooting out gay people to send to hell.

Ted Cruz may not be the best "representative" for the positions of Jesus Christ --- but you seem to be a far better representative for the politicking of His adversary, the devil. In my opinion.

Ted Cruz is a canadian. God isn't stupid, He would never annoint something as insignificant as a canadian to represent his word.

I think we have an exaggeration going on here with the OP.
However, Cruz's attempt to sway voters by advertising his faith for personal gain is wrong.
If Cruz was a true Christian, he wouldn't be using his Christianity as a tool to get votes.
========================================================
And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.
- Colossians 3:23–24

Sometimes people will attempt to use God for personal gain. They will invoke the name of Jesus Christ when they need something from people who believe in Him. Politicians are very fond of this. When that election cycle comes along, all of the sudden they are talking about their faith in God and how important their faith is to them. There will be that photo op where they are attending church. But I look at their voting record to see where they stand on issues that are important to me as a follower of Jesus Christ. Religious rhetoric isn't going to cut it.
I like what Abraham Lincoln said: "My concern is not whether God is on our side. My greatest concern is to be on God's side."
Read more at Using God
Further more, Cruz's actions speaks louder than his claims.
The Bible has many,many verses that tells us to take care his creation, Earth. Cruz's record dealing with the environment doesn't reflect that he is following God's direction at all.
The Bible is also filled with verses about taking care of the poor, old and weak, again Cruz's approach conflicts with God's will.
But the whole bottom line is, using God for personal gain is definite contradiction to what the Bible tells us..

radio.foxnews.com/2015/04/26/ted-cruz-liberal-fascism-is-targeting-christians/

Ted Cruz only spoke the truth. Democrats have declared war on Christians. Cruz didn't go far enough. The genocide of Christians world wide is supported by democrats.

Forum List

Back