Positive Pandemic Thread. Any Good news recently?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Well Since March 11th, I lost sports, can't gamble and cant go out to eat. Then the public transportation ran on a saturday schedule and then My work schedule was 1pm to 9pm for one week. But in the last week things have taken a positive turn

1. Work from home
2. Some restaurant are allowing you to order food at a walk up window

So as we approach the month of May have you received any positive news lately that made you feel a little happy?

Well Since March 11th, I lost sports, can't gamble and cant go out to eat. Then the public transportation ran on a saturday schedule and then My work schedule was 1pm to 9pm for one week. But in the last week things have taken a positive turn

1. Work from home

So as we approach the month of May have you received any positive news lately that made you feel a little happy?
Tennessee starts reopening later this week. Many local restaurants offer order over the phone with delivery or pickup at or outside the restaurant. In the city they will be allowed to operate at 50% capacity. Sounds good to me. I hat crowds. I don't follow sports and don't gamble much if not on vacation, put planning pool opening whenever the oak rust and maple whirlybirds stop constantly blowing on the pool cover and checked kayak today thinking about local lakes and rivers. The Buffalo is nice this time of year. It's not white water (class I-II), but a nice relaxing paddle. You can spend a whole day, if you want and make it down to the Duck river and maybe the Tennessee, by dark. We just finished putting the Gazebo back up and have been getting out the lawn furniture, painting as necessary and picking up new cushions at Lowes. Gonna be a nice year.

Somebody I work with tested positive, so I had off Monday with pay while they cleaned the building. Thank you, Covid-19. :)

I read not too long ago on Face Book about a tornado that would've claimed no telling how many lives, if the people had been at their jobs instead of their homes due to the Covid 19 issue. I read that the mall in whatever city the storm left its mark in has been completely destroyed.

God bless you and the people who worked there always!!!

Holly

1. Work from home

Yup. Starting May 1, barbers and hairdressers are allowed to reopen in my state. I really need a haircut, so happy news.

Anything that keeps the unwashed hoards the hell away from me is a good thing.

1. Work from home

Yup. Starting May 1, barbers and hairdressers are allowed to reopen in my state. I really need a haircut, so happy news.

I need one too, I have a TITO JACKSON FRO

Good news is bad news when the mainstream media is in charge. It seems that flu deaths have declined at a steep rate. Is that a coincidence or are flue deaths being recorded as corona virus deaths? The governor of New York ordered nursing homes with the most vulnerable patients to accept the grim reaper of infected patients. About 3,500 deaths resulted. Was that the intent to spike the corona virus deaths to get more federal funding? The mainstream media ain't interested.

Forum List

Back