Possibility of a 51st state??

I love how the right is so butt-hurt because the country rejected their ideology and booted them from power, that the only way they can show their patriotism is to secede from the union.

Still waiting for Texas to secede like they said they would.

There's only one state redder than Texas... I've got my money on Alaska being first, if it happens.

Truth be told now would be a good time, most likely. Obama is the proud holder of a robust but somewhat limp-dick military that has spent its 'war wad' for a few years... assuming the entire package is considered, including the tax payers.

Ordering military action against former American citizens in a state that voted to secede in the Twitter age would be political suicide under the best of military and budget circumstances.

Ha,ha, you must not know how to count. How many are red? How many are blue?

Figure it out.

In other words, you're an idiot and a coward that can't admit when you are wrong.

and you still haven't read the link.
No, you are. Citizens make up states, so, you must be the buffoon.

I asked for State Governments that asked to leave, you gave me a link to citizen petitions.

buffoon.

The State governments know they aren't allowed to secede, so they are not going to ask to leave, but the idiot right-wingers in those states, who don't know any better are crying and whining about wanting to secede, like you are, idiot.

You made the claim that the states wanted out, you lied and are now trying to cover your tracks.

honestly, you suck at this.

not negged out of pity for the mentally lame.

In other words, you're an idiot and a coward that can't admit when you are wrong.

I asked for State Governments that asked to leave, you gave me a link to citizen petitions.

buffoon.

The State governments know they aren't allowed to secede, so they are not going to ask to leave, but the idiot right-wingers in those states, who don't know any better are crying and whining about wanting to secede, like you are, idiot.

You made the claim that the states wanted out, you lied and are now trying to cover your tracks.

No shit... it was just a few thousand folks who signed a online fucking petition. and who knows where they live..

There has been talk of upstate New York breaking off from New York City/Long Island for many many years. Ain't gonna happen.

buffoon.

what the fuck you talking about "Not allowed to secede"
You don't even know what you are arguing about?

There are Democrats and Republicans in every State - a state cannot unilaterally secede, so good luck to those Red States (or blue states for that matter) that think that just because their party is unhappy about some government law, they can take their entire state and secede.

These citizen generated petitions were filed just days after the 2012 presidential election.

Louisiana was the firs to file a petition a day after the election. It was filed by a Michael E. from Slidell, Louisiana. Texas was the next.

Still not finding where any particular state asked to leave the union.

These aren't real petitions.

Anyone can sign it from anywhere on Earth.

You can sign it multiple times, depending on how many computers you have access to.

You can also sign it multiple times with the use of proxy servers.

A true petition lists the persons name, address, and their info is verified as being registered voters where the petition is taken.

I was making fun of mertex

I asked for links to state 'governments' asking to leave the union.

The buffoon posted a link that had that in it.

Just another idiot liberal that read the headline and assumed it was true.
You mean you were just trying to wiggle out of your own stupid comment.

Of course the governors know better than to secede, they know they can't unilaterally secede just because their Republican idiots want to take their baseball and bat home because they don't like the way the game is going, and there are more Republican/conservatives who have brought up the subject of secession than Liberals.

So quit making an idiot of yourself, and realize that what I first said was "it is their usual threat when they can't get their way" and I was talking about Republican/conservatives, not Governors of any state.

buffoon.

You are now using the same tired old tricks that most conservatives use when they can't support their stance - "semantics".

Why, because I'm able to expose your lame tricks?

Well, that would be a first, because most whiners usually resort to that out of frustration.

There are Democrats and Republicans in every State - a state cannot unilaterally secede, so good luck to those Red States (or blue states for that matter) that think that just because their party is unhappy about some government law, they can take their entire state and secede.

Your the one that says they can't, not me... We saw the USSR break up.

Your the one that says they can't, not me... We saw the USSR break up.

Oh geez, I forgot the USSR was part of the US. My bad! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back