Possibility of a 51st state??

. . . and the dead weight of the rural meth-riddled white South.
If the White South is riddled with meth, this is the first I've heard of it.

Nevertheless, the bit about cutting-loose those inner-city $hitholes still stands.

It's not 'Reactionary' - it's long-simmering taxpayer fatigue - and disgust - folks are sick-and-tired of propping them up.

Last edited:
OK, I admit I did not know that 40% black is "more" than whatever you think it means.

And no.. not talking PR...

Northern Colorado wants to secede from Colorado

Intriguing to say the least... because one can easily see the divide between urban progressives and rural conservatives in CO...

Thoughts???

Let's just divide all states into two or three states. When we're done with that, then we can do it again. Before you know it, we'll have 300 states, then we can do it again. Why not just have every county in every state become a new state. That would be cool.

What is a State? Supposedly, it's an admistrative region. It would seem as though having 50, 100, 300 better divided regions would make more sense than having some as small as Delaware and some as large as Texas. Why should the Mississippi River act as a boundary and limit Arkansas to the East but not slice Louisiana?

I doubt there is even as great as a zero percent chance that any sober examination of this truth will be undertaken--dividing the land masses logically instead of by random geographic features--but it is interesting how we Americans decided that, hey, since we had these land grants from a King we later deposed back in what, the early to mid 1700's, that is the most effective way to move forward in 2013.

What do you have against Mexico? :eusa_whistle:

I have quite a bit against Mexico. It's a shit hole.

Rampant poverty, rampant corruption in the military, rampant corruption in the police, streets from one side to the other controlled by drug dealers and drug lords. It's such a shit hole that its own people risk their very lives to get the fuck out of there and break our laws. Imagine what a horrific life that would be.

My father in law was born there, spent his first 20 years there, immigrated here legally nearly 60 years ago. He agrees with me that it's a shit hole and hates to see it. Bring up Mexico and he just shakes his head in sadness and frustration.

Last edited:

Rampant poverty, rampant corruption in the military, rampant corruption in the police, streets from one side to the other controlled by drug dealers and drug lords. It's such a shit hole that its own people risk their very lives to get the fuck out of there and break our laws. Imagine what a horrific life that would be.

My father in law was born there, spent his first 20 years there, immigrated here legally nearly 60 years ago. He agrees with me that it's a shit hole and hates to see it. Bring up Mexico and he just shakes his head in sadness and frustration.

Perfect fit for Texas

The only problem is that Mexico is more civilized and doesn't allow the death penalty

Last edited:
"...The only problem is that Mexico is more civilized and doesn't allow the death penalty"

Jerry_laughing.gif

Illinois, the home of B. Hussein Obama and the Chicago Political Mob, has had many interested in it being two states for many years. Out of slightly over 100 counties, the D governor won with carrying only 3-4 counties. Many of us in downstate Illinois would rather be apart from Chicago!

Illinois, the home of B. Hussein Obama and the Chicago Political Mob, has had many interested in it being two states for many years. Out of slightly over 100 counties, the D governor won with carrying only 3-4 counties. Many of us in downstate Illinois would rather be apart from Chicago!

Then get the numbers up in your area.

Perfect fit for Texas

The only problem is that Mexico is more civilized and doesn't allow the death penalty

And they have universal healthcare written into their Constitution.

The major problem in Mexico is Americans great desire for drugs: get rid of American drug addiction, both countries would be 100% better off.

:lol:

Did you read you're own link?

Almost half United States threaten to secede

top national news
November 12, 2012
By: Deborah Dupre
Subscribe

Nearly half of the United States petition to secede from corrupt gangster government
Nearly half of the United States petition to secede from corrupt gangster government
Credits:
Reflight
20 Email
Top News newsletter

Half of the United States are threatening to secede while citizens in twenty states are already petitioning the Obama Administration to peacefully withdraw from the United States of America to create their own governments due to continual human rights abuses being committed at the federal level as it instead protects corporate interests.

States following Louisiana, the first state to take this action, include: Texas, Oregon, Alabama, Tennessee, Montana, North Dakota, Missouri, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Jersey, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, Mississippi, Michigan, New York, Florida, Indiana and Kentucky.

:lol: yeah, all those blue state cons want to get out.

oh wait...

Ha,ha, you must not know how to count. How many are red? How many are blue?

Figure it out.

In other words, you're an idiot and a coward that can't admit when you are wrong.

and you still haven't read the link.
No, you are. Citizens make up states, so, you must be the buffoon.

I asked for State Governments that asked to leave, you gave me a link to citizen petitions.

buffoon.

The State governments know they aren't allowed to secede, so they are not going to ask to leave, but the idiot right-wingers in those states, who don't know any better are crying and whining about wanting to secede, like you are, idiot.

Ha,ha, you must not know how to count. How many are red? How many are blue?

Figure it out.

In other words, you're an idiot and a coward that can't admit when you are wrong.

and you still haven't read the link.
No, you are. Citizens make up states, so, you must be the buffoon.

I asked for State Governments that asked to leave, you gave me a link to citizen petitions.

buffoon.

The State governments know they aren't allowed to secede, so they are not going to ask to leave, but the idiot right-wingers in those states, who don't know any better are crying and whining about wanting to secede, like you are, idiot.

what the fuck you talking about "Not allowed to secede"

The major problem in Mexico is Americans great desire for drugs: get rid of American drug addiction, both countries would be 100% better off.

Never gonna happen. A better course of action would be to decriminalize the drugs, especially the Mary Jane.

Yup, and make it illegal for private prison corporations and guard unions to lobby legislatures.

Forum List

Back