Possibility of a 51st state??

They can Balkanize this place as far as I'm concerned. As long as I don't have to deal with DC that is good enough for me.

I love how the right is so butt-hurt because the country rejected their ideology and booted them from power, that the only way they can show their patriotism is to secede from the union.

I love how the right is so butt-hurt because the country rejected their ideology and booted them from power, that the only way they can show their patriotism is to secede from the union.

Are you really that brain dead? This has nothing to do with the right or left...has to do with Rural Coloradan's not being stood up for in the legislator. They want representation.But keep on being stupid!

Who is trying to secede from the union?

There were secession movements when Bush was president as well so...some really don't care who president is they just want to be free from the US.
So you believe these counties want to be free from the US... by forming a 51st state in the US?

you know, snake. its funny that you bring up which states have a net in or net out from the federal govt and that the net in states are mostly red states----but you never mention that the red states have higher per centages of blacks and minorities that are on govt handouts.

But since you support free stuff for minorities, how about moving them to the blue states?

you know, snake. its funny that you bring up which states have a net in or net out from the federal govt and that the net in states are mostly red states----but you never mention that the red states have higher per centages of blacks and minorities that are on govt handouts.

But since you support free stuff for minorities, how about moving them to the blue states?

More red state whites on welfare than blacks, I am sure, so, not too worry, Redfish, no one is going to cut off your gravy train.

More red state whites on welfare than blacks, I am sure, so, not too worry, Redfish, no one is going to cut off your gravy train.

My state does just fine, thanks. But we would gladly send our generational welfare recipients to New York or California where they could get larger govt payments for sitting on their asses, smoking crack, and looting their neighbors

Detroit has lost a lot of its population in recent years, how bout we send them all up there? they could all join the welfare union and vote for more liberal democrats. after all, unions and democrats have made Detroit the cesspool that it is today.

My state does just fine, thanks. But we would gladly send our generational welfare recipients to New York or California where they could get larger govt payments for sitting on their asses, smoking crack, and looting their neighbors

Detroit has lost a lot of its population in recent years, how bout we send them all up there? they could all join the welfare union and vote for more liberal democrats. after all, unions and democrats have made Detroit the cesspool that it is today.
people from other States have been moving here for the past 30 years.....these fuckers have destroyed this State.......it used to be quite nice here......

Forum List

Back