Possibility of a 51st state??

And no.. not talking PR...

Northern Colorado wants to secede from Colorado

Intriguing to say the least... because one can easily see the divide between urban progressives and rural conservatives in CO...

Thoughts???

That's their usual threat when they can't get their way. I'll believe it when I actually see it.

your fellow tardians made the same threat

so suck it fool

You mean Texas conservatives? Ha,ha, I know, and we're still here, and cons are still whining.

Intriguing to say the least... because one can easily see the divide between urban progressives and rural conservatives in CO...

Thoughts???

It's just as dumb as the libtardians that want to make Baja-Arizona.

take a chunk of western AZ and make a new state.

It's fucking dumb, unless you want about 75 states
There are more Rep-tardians, if that is what you want to call them. Many more "red" states have threatened to secede, so I guess there are more "tardians" in the "red" party!:eusa_whistle:

Thoughts???

There are more Rep-tardians, if that is what you want to call them. Many more "red" states have threatened to secede, so I guess there are more "tardians" in the "red" party!:eusa_whistle:

Links to State Govs that have officially threatened to secede please.

California can and should be divided into North and South as well.

You could divide any state in 2. The 2 new states would be embarrassingly partisan and the country would suffer. But whatever if it makes people feel better... :cool:

the people will benefit. Upstate NY and NYC are two different universes.

Same in Pa. In almost ANY state.

like I said, we would end up with 75 states, if not more

your fellow tardians made the same threat

so suck it fool

You mean Texas conservatives? Ha,ha, I know, and we're still here, and cons are still whining.

State Baja Arizona - AVG Yahoo! Search Results

google is your friend, it makes you look less ignorant

It's your friend, too, more ignorant.

Almost half United States threaten to secede - National Human Rights | Examiner.com

Secession! What Would It Look Like If Red States Formed Their Own Country? | Alternet

Links to State Govs that have officially threatened to secede please.

Google is your friend, it will help you look less ignorant.:badgrin:

Almost half United States threaten to secede - National Human Rights | Examiner.com

:lol:

Did you read you're own link?

Almost half United States threaten to secede

top national news
November 12, 2012
By: Deborah Dupre
Subscribe

Nearly half of the United States petition to secede from corrupt gangster government
Nearly half of the United States petition to secede from corrupt gangster government
Credits:
Reflight
20 Email
Top News newsletter

Half of the United States are threatening to secede while citizens in twenty states are already petitioning the Obama Administration to peacefully withdraw from the United States of America to create their own governments due to continual human rights abuses being committed at the federal level as it instead protects corporate interests.

States following Louisiana, the first state to take this action, include: Texas, Oregon, Alabama, Tennessee, Montana, North Dakota, Missouri, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Jersey, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, Mississippi, Michigan, New York, Florida, Indiana and Kentucky.

:lol: yeah, all those blue state cons want to get out.

oh wait...

These citizen generated petitions were filed just days after the 2012 presidential election.

Louisiana was the firs to file a petition a day after the election. It was filed by a Michael E. from Slidell, Louisiana. Texas was the next.

Still not finding where any particular state asked to leave the union.

Although these petitions are not uncommon after elections, any such petition gaining 25,000 signatures in a month requires an official response from the Obama administration. Sunday, Louisiana had 7,358 signatures.

More states are expected to follow petitioning to peacefully secede

:lol:

just admit you're talking out your ass. It's ok to be wrong

These citizen generated petitions were filed just days after the 2012 presidential election.

Louisiana was the firs to file a petition a day after the election. It was filed by a Michael E. from Slidell, Louisiana. Texas was the next.

These aren't real petitions.

Anyone can sign it from anywhere on Earth.

You can sign it multiple times, depending on how many computers you have access to.

You can also sign it multiple times with the use of proxy servers.

A true petition lists the persons name, address, and their info is verified as being registered voters where the petition is taken.

imo, never happen

CA has been talking about doing this for years or decades. and CA actually has a fairly compelling interest, that is, if you live in norther cali. and nothing has ever resulted.

splitting a small, fairly unpopulated state like CO, will likely never happen. and really, there is no need in CO.

These aren't real petitions.

Anyone can sign it from anywhere on Earth.

You can sign it multiple times, depending on how many computers you have access to.

You can also sign it multiple times with the use of proxy servers.

A true petition lists the persons name, address, and their info is verified as being registered voters where the petition is taken.

I was making fun of mertex

I asked for links to state 'governments' asking to leave the union.

The buffoon posted a link that had that in it.

Just another idiot liberal that read the headline and assumed it was true.

Forum List

Back