Possibility of a 51st state??

you know, snake. its funny that you bring up which states have a net in or net out from the federal govt and that the net in states are mostly red states----but you never mention that the red states have higher per centages of blacks and minorities that are on govt handouts.

But since you support free stuff for minorities, how about moving them to the blue states?

More red state whites on welfare than blacks, I am sure, so, not too worry, Redfish, no one is going to cut off your gravy train.

My state does just fine, thanks. But we would gladly send our generational welfare recipients to New York or California where they could get larger govt payments for sitting on their asses, smoking crack, and looting their neighbors

Detroit has lost a lot of its population in recent years, how bout we send them all up there? they could all join the welfare union and vote for more liberal democrats. after all, unions and democrats have made Detroit the cesspool that it is today.

for sitting on their asses, smoking crack, and looting their neighbors shoot, substitute meth for the crack, and you are talking about a good portion of the white rural South. That used to be a good place to live.

Effort To Create New State Called ?North Colorado? Grows « CBS Denver

Now 2 more counties in Colorado want in as well as 2 counties in Kansas.Good luck North Colorado!

They have zero chance of forming a new state. Zero.
Unfortunately you are probably right.

There were secession movements when Bush was president as well so...some really don't care who president is they just want to be free from the US.
So you believe these counties want to be free from the US... by forming a 51st state in the US?
Free of the policies of the us government...or at least Colorado.They aren't being represented.

Now 2 more counties in Colorado want in as well as 2 counties in Kansas.Good luck North Colorado!

If they don't like living in America, they're going to have to move elsewhere. This country will fight to keep the land, they aren't going to just hand it to a bunch of rednecks. You must be drunk posting that.
No one said they didn't like living here...people like you are a special kind of stupid...I like living in the US the land its self...I hate its policies 100%. America is a beautiful country but its government totally sucks. Secession will happen voluntarily or by force. Mine as well get used to that. Fucking twat.

They have zero chance of forming a new state. Zero.
Unfortunately you are probably right.

Free of the policies of the us government...or at least Colorado.They aren't being represented.

If they don't like living in America, they're going to have to move elsewhere. This country will fight to keep the land, they aren't going to just hand it to a bunch of rednecks. You must be drunk posting that.
No one said they didn't like living here...people like you are a special kind of stupid...I like living in the US the land its self...I hate its policies 100%. America is a beautiful country but its government totally sucks. Secession will happen voluntarily or by force. Mine as well get used to that. Fucking twat.
That's been tried and it didn't work to well did it?

No it didn't work. But it can be done and I think easier now than then...There are tons of secession movements...I prefer the free state project personally.
What does the Free State Project have to do with session? I didn't see anything on their web site about session.

Secession...it would make it possible to secede...it changes the complete mentality and make up of the state. The time is coming soon for secession to be fruitful...maybe 20 years...

Ahhhhh, I can see it now, Illinois separating itself from that $hithole we call the City of Chicago...

Dont know if you saw that Chicago Suntimes article in the late 80's I think when their was talk about cook county trying to succeed from Illinois... wish they did lol...

And no.. not talking PR...

Northern Colorado wants to secede from Colorado

Intriguing to say the least... because one can easily see the divide between urban progressives and rural conservatives in CO...

Thoughts???

It's just as dumb as the libtardians that want to make Baja-Arizona.

take a chunk of western AZ and make a new state.

It's fucking dumb, unless you want about 75 states

well their would be 50 more Senators and 80% of them would be right wing sooooo... I like that Idea!

The reactionaries want to gerrymander the country through intra-state secession so they can get a majority in the legislative process. Of course they do, because the country has turned against them as it is now constituted.

Secession...it would make it possible to secede...it changes the complete mentality and make up of the state. The time is coming soon for secession to be fruitful...maybe 20 years...
Do you realize how ridiculous that statement is. The Free State Project's goal was to get 20,000 libertarian to move to Connecticut. They are not an activist group and do not support or endorse candidates and they are certainly not planning to secede from the nation.

Let's go down to 49 states

Do we really need a North AND South Dakota?

And let's recombine Arizona and New Mexico as well as Virginia and West Virginia.

Shoot, either or both New Hampshire and New York have a better claim to Vermont than does Vermont.

And give Maine back to Massachusetts.

And let's recombine Arizona and New Mexico as well as Virginia and West Virginia.

Shoot, either or both New Hampshire and New York have a better claim to Vermont than does Vermont.

And give Maine back to Massachusetts.

Let's give Texas back to Mexico

Umm, I have quite a bit of property, so, no, don't give Texas to Mexico, Pancho.

The reactionaries want to gerrymander the country through intra-state secession so they can get a majority in the legislative process. Of course they do, because the country has turned against them as it is now constituted.
Mebbe...

Or, alternatively, productive income-generating segments of the population are friggin' sick and tired of endlessly pumping money into the cosmic black holes known as our inner-cities, and want to cut-away and be free-of all that dead weight.

Forum List

Back