Possible explanation of Trump Voters here

At least they can figure it out. Peoples heads are still scratching how Cankles got tens of millions of votes..
A lifetime of public service
LOL, only a brain dead Muppet would list that as a qualification for office, a "lifetime" spent suckling at the tax payer tit is a disqualification for anything above the rank of dog catcher....
Hmm lots of anger in you
Lots of fascist in you.....

At least they can figure it out. Peoples heads are still scratching how Cankles got tens of millions of votes..

Because she was by far the most qualified candidate with a chance to win.

Because she was by far the most qualified candidate

Shows the shallowness of the Dem bench.

Sure does when they vote for stupid, careless and incompetent.

If that's the best they can do I don't see a Dem in the WH in forseeable future. Do you??

So she is dead now? Lifetime implies she's still there.

Also, public service implies she helped the public. She got rich, everyone else got the bill.
Interesting choice of accusation Trump supporter
LOL, was it your intention to attempt to insult a Trump supporter by calling him/her a "Trump supporter"?

"I want to help the helpless, but I don't want to help the clueless." -- Dennis Miller

LOL, only a brain dead Muppet would list that as a qualification for office, a "lifetime" spent suckling at the tax payer tit is a disqualification for anything above the rank of dog catcher....
Hmm lots of anger in you
LOL, yeah I can see how you would interpret my pointing my finger and laughing at you as anger, makes perfect sense. :cool:

Hmm lots of anger in you

Nope. Just the truth. Professional politicians have been sucking off the taxpayer tit for decades.

No one was ever supposed to earn a living as a politician. If they were truly public servants they would all be voluteers not paid politicians.

I won't be holding my breath for that to happen with anyone but Trump. He's already said he won't be taking a salary.

The man who studies the spread of ignorance

Agnotology is the study of wilful acts to spread confusion and deceit, usually to sell a product or win favour

In 1979, a secret memo from the tobacco industry was revealed to the public. Called the Smoking and Health Proposal, and written a decade earlier by the Brown & Williamson tobacco company, it revealed many of the tactics employed by big tobacco to counter “anti-cigarette forces”.

In one of the paper’s most revealing sections, it looks at how to market cigarettes to the mass public: “Doubt is our product since it is the best means of competing with the ‘body of fact’ that exists in the mind of the general public. It is also the means of establishing a controversy.”

Question Obama's legitimacy. Call Hillary a murderer. Enable Trump's ignorant/sexist/racist remarks with a shrug. Above all, spread stupidity.

After all, the stupid don't know they're stupid.

And after Trump profits from the presidency and fleeces the very idiots who vociferously supported him, you can STILL use agnology to blame Obama, Democrats, millennials, or anything you want.

Seriously, anything. These people are now that dumb.

I think, mostly people wanted to try something different, being tired of talking heads, saying much the same thing and not doing much to solve the problems as they perceived them.

Although the media was no friend of Trump, it got him elected because:

• The media made Trump a household word and their open opposition to Trump created a huge backlash.
  • Secondly, the media for years has created the image of Washington politicians as being corrupt and incompetent and despite all their years of experience and education they were failures. This paved the way for someone like Trump who had no qualification for office.

Yep, this will rebuild the Blue Wall. Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, Florida...Democrats think you are ignorant, stupid, idiots...vote for them. :lol:

This OP is the best example of why Hillary lost her supporters demean, insult, and vilify those who don't support her and the candidate herself called Trump supporters deplorable, un-American, and irredeemable. Not only did you manage to insult about half the voting population but you also managed to tell any undecideds if you vote for Trump this how little we think of you. Look at how close the race was in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan and think about this.

Because she was by far the most qualified candidate with a chance to win.

qualified?

giphy.gif

Bernie was more qualified
O'Malley was more qualified
Webb was more qualified
Hillary was given every office she held

Agnotology is the study of wilful acts to spread confusion and deceit, usually to sell a product or win favour

In 1979, a secret memo from the tobacco industry was revealed to the public. Called the Smoking and Health Proposal, and written a decade earlier by the Brown & Williamson tobacco company, it revealed many of the tactics employed by big tobacco to counter “anti-cigarette forces”.

In one of the paper’s most revealing sections, it looks at how to market cigarettes to the mass public: “Doubt is our product since it is the best means of competing with the ‘body of fact’ that exists in the mind of the general public. It is also the means of establishing a controversy.”

Question Obama's legitimacy. Call Hillary a murderer. Enable Trump's ignorant/sexist/racist remarks with a shrug. Above all, spread stupidity.

And after Trump profits from the presidency and fleeces the very idiots who vociferously supported him, you can STILL use agnology to blame Obama, Democrats, millennials, or anything you want.

Instead of guessing or telling people why they voted for Trump. . . Why don't you ask people why they voted for Trump instead?

That too "open minded" for you ?

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Instead of guessing or telling people why they voted for Trump. . . Why don't you ask people why they voted for Trump instead?

Oh, he KNOWS why people voted for Trump,

The same reason he voted for HIllary

ignorance

Wow. That ass of yours is still STINGING!

Not really, just spreading information.

I'm in the top tax bracket; Trump is probably only good for me and my family. The sad truth is that the VAST majority of the morons who voted for him -- old, dumb whites with low incomes -- will end up suffering the most.

Seriously, what do you gain by voting for a NYC billionaire with gold-plated toilet seats? I'll let you in on a little secret:
Pictures don't make you look smarter. You're in the top tax bracket?

bawaaahaahaaaa! Anyway, you are definitely oblivious to what's been going on in the country. You're on a political board and are completely clueless, so I'll consider the source.

Because the point is still to marginalize anyone who disagrees with the lib agenda.

Made more difficult by the Trump victory of course, but they know nothing else.

Oh look, liberals calling the opponent stupid. Who'd have seen that comin'?

Oh look, liberals calling the opponent stupid. Who'd have seen that comin'?

But he can say that easily, after all, he's so much smarter than any mere republican.

He proved it by <snicker> voting for Hillary

So she is dead now? Lifetime implies she's still there.

Also, public service implies she helped the public. She got rich, everyone else got the bill.
Interesting choice of accusation Trump supporter
LOL, was it your intention to attempt to insult a Trump supporter by calling him/her a "Trump supporter"?

"I want to help the helpless, but I don't want to help the clueless." -- Dennis Miller
I was pointing out that Trump did the same thing he accused Hillary of. I forget these things have to be carefully spelled out to you rubes. Like speaking to a toddler.

Forum List

Back