Possible Mass Shooting on I-75 Near London Kentucky

But, but, but,.....He was on "their radar" instead of a nut house.
Notice the common denominator seems to always be what political persuasion the person was? Sure looks like mental illness doesn't discriminate when it comes down to race, creed, color or political leaning.

So has he been arrested for the I-75 shooting or still just a suspect?

The article does not really say one way or the other.....Very poor writing.

This went out around last evening.....They don't like paragraphs it seems.

Still on the loose it seems.

GW7qtxDWIAAJ0Q0
Looks like the article was pointing to him being arrested earlier this year, and is still being sought for last nights shootings, after being out of jail from the earlier arrest.

I believe articles these days are written by 12-year olds and the editors have left the building.
I tend to agree. I think that was some local TV station website. I like local outlet reporting, but sometimes (especially in smaller markets and on especially on weekends) it can mislead. I thought it was saying he had been arrested, also, but that is clearly not the case. If this nut ball knows what he is doing, that is a perfect area to disappear in. Hopefully they will have some luck locating him today, as last I looked, he still had not been taken into custody for last night's mayhem.

Arrested suspect London Kentucky Joseph Couch: London, Kentucky suspect responsible for I-75 shooting had prior terroristic threatening arrest​

View attachment 1008109
In a shocking development, public arrest records have revealed that Joseph A. Couch, a 32-year-old suspect from London, Kentucky, is responsible for the tragic shooting that left seven people dead on I-75. The suspect was previously arrested for Terroristic Threatening in the 3rd Degree earlier this year, shedding light on his troubled past.
What's shocking? This is the government identifying who is violent and making sure they are able to carry out their evil deeds.

Forum List

Back