possible origin of Caucasians

Why can't white people have a black child? Here is an example of just that:

Sandra Laing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You almost got me there. I thought you found two pure white people that had a black child naturally. :laugh:
I doubt you'll find two pure black people that have a white child naturally either. Except for a rare albino.
Its rare but it has happened a couple of times. If you think about it being able to produce an albino is the ultimate test of my claim especially since melinated skin is a dominant trait.

http://nypost.com/2010/07/21/blond-bombshell/

baby1.jpg

That baby isn't an albino. She has blue eyes and rosy cheeks and blond hair. If she were albino, she'd have no pigment. More than likely her parents had "white genes" somewhere from their pasts.

That baby isn't an albino. She has blue eyes and rosy cheeks and blond hair. If she were albino, she'd have no pigment. More than likely her parents had "white genes" somewhere from their pasts.
I know the baby isnt albino. I was showing you that Black parents could produce a white child without it being an albino. They are pure Africans. There is no evidence they have any "white" genes in them other than the genes Africans have that can produce all skin tones.

They don't look like "pure" Africans to me. They are brown, not black. So they more than likely have white genes in them.

They don't look like "pure" Africans to me. They are brown, not black. So they more than likely have white genes in them.
Most Africans are brown. The only ones that are truly Black are very few compared to the rest of the continent. Did you think all Africans or even most were Black or close to Black? Black Africans range from light skinned to a true blue Black color without any white genes..

Most Africans are brown. The only ones that are truly Black are very few compared to the rest of the continent. Did you think all Africans or even most were Black or close to Black? Black Africans range from light skinned to a true blue Black color without any white genes..
I wasn't around back then, so I don't know. Different alleles, IIRC, influence variations in melanin expression. So there is no more a "pure" white than there is a "pure" black.

I wasn't around back then, so I don't know. Different alleles, IIRC, influence variations in melanin expression. So there is no more a "pure" white than there is a "pure" black.
It was no different than it is now and yes there are a lot of Africans that are pure Black without any european/white DNA.

It was no different than it is now and yes there are a lot of Africans that are pure Black without any european/white DNA.
The people of Africa have been consorting with their lighter toned neighbors for centuries. I do not believe the two people with the white baby have no white heritage.

The people of Africa have been consorting with their lighter toned neighbors for centuries. I do not believe the two people with the white baby have no white heritage.
Thats true. However, those neighbors are arabs or indonesians not europeans and there are still plenty of places in Africa that has never even seen a white/european person let alone mixed with them.

Thats true. However, those neighbors are arabs or indonesians not europeans and there are still plenty of places in Africa that has never even seen a white/european person let alone mixed with them.
Lots of Arabs and Indonesians consider themselves white. Where are these places where no one has seen white people?

Lots of Arabs and Indonesians consider themselves white. Where are these places where no one has seen white people?
Whites dont consider them white or european. I doubt there are any indonesian that consider themselves white unless their parents are not truly native. Parts of the Congo, Nambia and other places white people dont go.

Whites dont consider them white or european. I doubt there are any indonesian that consider themselves white unless their parents are not truly native. Parts of the Congo, Nambia and other places white people dont go.
It doesn't actually matter what Euros define as white. Fact of the matter is that many Arabs and Indonesians are light skinned.

Do you have any pics of these groups that have never interacted with white people?

It doesn't actually matter what Euros define as white. Fact of the matter is that many Arabs and Indonesians are light skinned.

Do you have any pics of these groups that have never interacted with white people?
I know it doesnt matter but for ID purposes but whites are the ones that made up the descriptor of "white". Light skinned doesnt equal white. Especially since other races can produce light skinned people. Remember the gene arose in the middle east prior to spreading to europe. From my understanding Indonesians call europeans "bule" which roughly translates to albino. I havent ever met an Indonesian that considers themselves white.

None of these people have been photographed as far as I know. They dont interact with strangers. There are some tribes in the Amazon and Papua New Guinea that are the same way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back