Possible suicide Mission!! Plot Locked out of the Cockpit Germanwings Crash in France

maybe a heart attack Skye , course no matter what the truth is we'll never know the truth , we'll just be told the story or approved spin . He11 , just the name of the pilot would be helpful but according to another poster there are reasons to 'HIDE' the name from the public !!

In Europe they might call it "heart attack", in USA the Hussein Administration call it mentally sick

Why not call it what it is?

Jihadis ...terrorists.... Islam...

You know this for a fact?

for a fact?

like it's written in stone???

what is this? a political forum or the FBI

C'mon now Coyote

Well, that's a shame. Because pilots are human beings, too.
Are pilots that murder their passengers and crew human beings too.

I am afraid that is what happened here.
One pilot was innocent. He ate at a Spanish Taco Bell before the flight and had to get to the restroom ASAP. And then couldn't get back into the cockpit. The other pilot just might be guilty though.

What were the names of the pilots? Is there some reason they don't want the names released? Was either of them named mohammed?

Are you really THAT stupid?

Those pilots have families. Often, pilots who are parts of crashes get blamed, even when they are not at fault at all. IN order to protect their families, more often than not, the pilots' names are not published.
Egyptair flight 990

no , just speculation from my armchair Coyote , thinking about possibilities . Possible heart attack , possible terrorism , possible suicide , who knows , have to wait and see . Name might tell where he comes from , his ethnicity or the area of the world that the pilot comes from .

This same speculation occurred over the disappearance of the Malaysian airliner.

may be ehh Skye , might be terrorism !!

like I said...it all depends on what Germanwings will choose to call it...technical malfunction or terrorism

it's either one of them

we wait.....the whole world waits....

yep , consultation of what to say , why'd this happen ?? They gotta keep those money making planes flying .

What were the names of the pilots? Is there some reason they don't want the names released? Was either of them named mohammed?
Why fly into mountains and not a target? Reminds me of the plane that disappeared. I hate not knowing. No suicide note? No tape of what they said before going down? No mayday?

Why fly into mountains and not a target? Reminds me of the plane that disappeared. I hate not knowing. No suicide note? No tape of what they said before going down? No mayday?
Not so much as ONE foam cup or a cushion or a body from that plane.

I just find it hard to believe it crashed.

Well, that's a shame. Because pilots are human beings, too.
Are pilots that murder their passengers and crew human beings too.

I am afraid that is what happened here.

Three of those words were so accurate to describe your condition:

"I am afraid"
Never afraid, you know me better than that.
Me neither. Fear and faith can't occupy the same temple.

maybe a heart attack Skye , course no matter what the truth is we'll never know the truth , we'll just be told the story or approved spin . He11 , just the name of the pilot would be helpful but according to another poster there are reasons to 'HIDE' the name from the public !!

It's not "hiding". You guys are acting like vultures as the tragedy unfolds.

The Tragedy is already over.

We are into Investigation, and if, appropriate--Retribution.

Not so much as ONE foam cup or a cushion or a body from that plane.

I just find it hard to believe it crashed.
Its hard to grasp how big and deep the oceans are. I think a depressed pilot did it.

Guy holds the pilots family hostage and says take your plane down or we rape and kill your wife and kids. What would you do?

Forum List

Back