Possible suicide Mission!! Plot Locked out of the Cockpit Germanwings Crash in France

A change to the cockpit doors needs to be implemented (i.e., a special key, etc.) so that if one of the cockpit crew leaves the cockpit to use a restroom, or for some other reason, he or she can return. This change to cockpit doors should begin as soon as possible to possibly avert another such incident.

My change would include not allowing anyone named Muhhamed to receive a pilots license.

Yeah, Digital Drifter, that thought did cross my mind too. However, it could just be a depressed-suicidal copilot, or perhaps he/she had a heart attack or stroke.
Another possible solution might be for an automated system to take over, or allow a control tower to take over and override actions of pilots/copilots, should the planes be behaving in a manner that could be construed as endangering passengers.

then wots the pilots name Coyote ?? I know the type of name that I'd be happy to see but I'd rather know the real name . Well have to wait and see what happens , by the way , do you happen to know if the pilot had a big bushy beard ??
I don't know about the beard, but I do know that he didn't have his key to the cockpit door.

Yeah? Doesn't explain why the co pilot, even if he had a heart attack or something, would take a steep dive from cruising altitude into a mountain:eusa_think:

Well, that's a shame. Because pilots are human beings, too.
Are pilots that murder their passengers and crew human beings too.

I am afraid that is what happened here.

Three of those words were so accurate to describe your condition:

"I am afraid"
Never afraid, you know me better than that.

Actually, I am not sure that I know you at all. But that's a conversation better suited for convo, maybe.

Yeah, Digital Drifter, that thought did cross my mind too. However, it could just be a depressed-suicidal copilot, or perhaps he/she had a heart attack or stroke.
Another possible solution might be for an automated system to take over, or allow a control tower to take over and override actions of pilots/copilots, should the planes be behaving in a manner that could be construed as endangering passengers.

This morning I was listening to a pilot ( think it was on CNN ) who was saying if it was a medical issue, and the altitude change was not intentional, you should have been hearing the warning signals on the voice recorder that there was a dangerous drop in altitude.
On the other hand he says that if the altitude change was intentional, there would be no audible warnings.

The report is no audible warnings are heard.

Just heard a report that airlines in the U.S. are not allowed to let a pilot be alone in the cockpit.
They went on to say that that ISN'T the case with Lufthansa.

N
There was a reason airlines once had three qualified pilots up front.

Then one could go take a leak and have two there in case one had a sudden heart attack or stroke and died.

But that cost too much money.
There should have been a flight attendant in there when one of the pilots left.
Ahh what could go wrong I just gotta take a quick shit.

And I could snap a flight attendents neck in a second and then lock the door. Or just knock her out.
So, Lufthansa should not have a policy forbidding pilots to be left alone in the cockpit?

Just because YOU could snap a woman's neck in a second?
Not what I was saying. Just thinking out loud.

I could snap the co pilots neck too.

Can't pilots carry guns?

And how come no one thinks the pilots were women? Reminds me of the doctor riddle where no one thinks the doctor is female. You sexist. Lol

First part of the OP title:

Passable suicide Mission!!

"Passable"

:wtf:

What, like passing gas?
Like a road that's passable?

Hmmmmmm.....

The Malaysian airliner that went down in the Indian Ocean appeared to be a suicide mission, too. The plane shot down over the Ukraine has never been fully explained. I think these are suicide pilots. Airborne suicide bombers.

They do, but according to the French investigators this wasn't.
Did it ever occur to some people that sometimes, accidents just happen?

Statistically, there are one or two plane crashes a year, out of many, many thousands of flights.

The co-pilot was a 28 year old German citizen.
It's determined that he was in the cabin alone. He could be heard breathing normally while the pilot pounded on the door.
No link, as I'm hearing this on TV now.

PARIS (AP) — The co-pilot of a Germanwings flight that slammed into an Alpine mountainside "intentionally" sent the plane into its doomed descent, a French prosecutor said Thursday.

Marseille prosecutor Brice Robin said the commander left the cockpit, presumably to go to the lavatory, and then was unable to regain access. In the meantime, he said, co-pilot Andreas Lubitz manually and "intentionally" set the plane on the descent that drove it into the mountainside in the southern French Alps.

It was the co-pilot's "intention to destroy this plane," Robin said.

French prosecutor Co-pilot wanted to destroy plane

Wrong, he intentionally locked the pilot out and then he turned the 'button' several turns to make it descend.From the prosecutor.

Statistically, there are one or two plane crashes a year, out of many, many thousands of flights.

NO, it is as of yet inconclusive.

NO, it is as of yet inconclusive.

Seems pretty clear now

It was no "accident"

Second time it has happened (maybe more). Have to see what rule changes come about regarding being alone in the cockpit

Forum List

Back