Possible suicide Mission!! Plot Locked out of the Cockpit Germanwings Crash in France

What were the names of the pilots? Is there some reason they don't want the names released? Was either of them named mohammed?
Why fly into mountains and not a target? Reminds me of the plane that disappeared. I hate not knowing. No suicide note? No tape of what they said before going down? No mayday?
Not so much as ONE foam cup or a cushion or a body from that plane.

I just find it hard to believe it crashed.
Its hard to grasp how big and deep the oceans are. I think a depressed pilot did it.

Guy holds the pilots family hostage and says take your plane down or we rape and kill your wife and kids. What would you do?
I'd sacrifice my wife and kids for all the hundreds on the plane, and meet my maker with my head up.

There was a reason airlines once had three qualified pilots up front.

Then one could go take a leak and have two there in case one had a sudden heart attack or stroke and died.

But that cost too much money.

maybe a heart attack Skye , course no matter what the truth is we'll never know the truth , we'll just be told the story or approved spin . He11 , just the name of the pilot would be helpful but according to another poster there are reasons to 'HIDE' the name from the public !!

In Europe they might call it "heart attack", in USA the Hussein Administration call it mentally sick

Why not call it what it is?

Jihadis ...terrorists.... Islam...

I was wondering how long it would take for one of the nutters to blame President Obama.

You really are vultures.

Maybe it was a terrorist attack but instead of blaming pilots, Taco Bell and/or the president, why not wait for the investigation to be done?

What were the names of the pilots? Is there some reason they don't want the names released? Was either of them named mohammed?
Why fly into mountains and not a target? Reminds me of the plane that disappeared. I hate not knowing. No suicide note? No tape of what they said before going down? No mayday?

Its hard to grasp how big and deep the oceans are. I think a depressed pilot did it.

Guy holds the pilots family hostage and says take your plane down or we rape and kill your wife and kids. What would you do?
I'd sacrifice my wife and kids for all the hundreds on the plane, and meet my maker with my head up.

Horrible scenerio

maybe a heart attack Skye , course no matter what the truth is we'll never know the truth , we'll just be told the story or approved spin . He11 , just the name of the pilot would be helpful but according to another poster there are reasons to 'HIDE' the name from the public !!

In Europe they might call it "heart attack", in USA the Hussein Administration call it mentally sick

I was wondering how long it would take for one of the nutters to blame President Obama.

You really are vultures.

Maybe it was a terrorist attack but instead of blaming pilots, Taco Bell and/or the president, why not wait for the investigation to be done?
Like your sorry ass did in the Travon, Big Mikey, and Loosey Goosey cases.

Go fuck yourself.

Horrible scenerio
In horrible scenerios, you have to do the right thing anyway.

Then one could go take a leak and have two there in case one had a sudden heart attack or stroke and died.

There should have been a flight attendant in there when one of the pilots left.

Ahh what could go wrong I just gotta take a quick shit.

And I could snap a flight attendents neck in a second and then lock the door. Or just knock her out.

I think speculation is an important part of social discourse.

I will will engage in it.

I think the pilot is going to turn out to be a Muslim.

Am I a racist, Islamophobe, rabblerouser? Or am I playing the smart money?

When they release the name of the pilot who locked himself in the cockpit, it ain't going to be Johnny Smith.

There is still doubt, and so it is a good time to reflect. What chance do you liberals assign to the possibility that it is a Muslim?

Take a stand. Don't just bob and weave and blame me for speculating...it is my right.

When they release the name of the pilot who locked himself in the cockpit, it ain't going to be Johnny Smith.

There is still doubt, and so it is a good time to reflect. What chance do you liberals assign to the possibility that it is a Muslim?

Take a stand. Don't just bob and weave and blame me for speculating...it is my right.

Sounds to me like you are speculating based on evidence that we have all been seeing constantly around the world for years now.

You really are vultures.

Like your sorry ass did in the Travon, Big Mikey, and Loosey Goosey cases.

Go fuck yourself.

Wow. That's quite a reach.

And makes no sense at all.

Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt your patting yourself on the back for your bravery and courage and yadda yadda.

Careful you don't break your arm.

:rolleyes:

Was it a Muslim?

Was it Obama?

Remember, the terms are NOT mutually exclusive.....

Another asshole blaming the president for a plane crash.

You people are just plain sick and really stupid.

I simply pointed out that the terms are not mutually exclusive; not a word about whether either might be at all applicable.

You have drawn your own conclusions based upon your limited reading comprehension. But I don't blame you; I blame the union teachers who took money under false pretenses from the taxpayers in whatever barrio in which you might have hatched.

Ahh what could go wrong I just gotta take a quick shit.

And I could snap a flight attendents neck in a second and then lock the door. Or just knock her out.
So, Lufthansa should not have a policy forbidding pilots to be left alone in the cockpit?

Just because YOU could snap a woman's neck in a second?

Sounds to me like you are speculating based on evidence that we have all been seeing constantly around the world for years now.

I don't think Obama has noticed anything yet...and that means his sycophants can't notice anything either. Willing blindness is scary.

So I am ridiculing them as best I can.

A change to the cockpit doors needs to be implemented (i.e., a special key, etc.) so that if one of the cockpit crew leaves the cockpit to use a restroom, or for some other reason, he or she can return. This change to cockpit doors should begin as soon as possible to possibly avert another such incident.

Forum List

Back