Post a Recent Photo of Yourself...It's that time again

You could always shave your eyebrows off and glue one of them above your top lip and glue one to your chin:lol::lol::lol:

You fucking gimp:lol::lol::lol:

And you reckon you could kick my ass:lol::lol::lol:

Christ almighty, this thread has turned into pure gold.:lol::lol::lol:

Jog on by you chinless wonder.:lol::lol::lol:

I could be tempted to pluck those 7 hairs from your top lip:lol::lol::lol: I assume they are hairs? could be dirt or snot?:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:etc...

Supposedly, I've grown bitter and frustrated since The Kenyan won the election.

I don't fucking think so, I look as good as I ever have

221.jpg

Considering that your head looks like a deformed cantaloupe, I don't see that you have much room to be critical, maricon. ;)

Bloody hell, you are a limey git, mate. You're apparently not even able to distinguish between conquestors (Spanish) and victimized inhabitants (Indians), not that I care. :eusa_whistle:

You care pendejo, you just can't do anything about it:lol::lol::lol: except get angry and frustrated:lol::lol::lol:
It must be terrible for you being gay and having such a tiny mouth?lips splitting all the time etc:lol::lol::lol:

With an influx of new members, let's all post photos of ourselves. If you 'know' what another looks like, maybe you'd like to know what they look like 'now' - not the last time i did one of these threads. I've gained 20lbs since the last time. :(

:D

Here's me...One carrying home a drunk Marine...the other at dinner w/ friends. I am not the asian or the obviously black guy...:)

Here's my latest, my operator's license photo. I tried to smile, but they forbid it.

OpLicensephoto-withstateabove.jpg

Forum List

Back