Post:Arrest Made in Mollie Tibbetts Murder...An Illegal Alien

So .....why no thread on the citizen who killed his pregnant wife and two girls? Or is it only significant when the accused murderer is....something...something...

This man is on the news all day. The wetback isn’t.
Neither are the other 40 people who killed someone the day that the illegal killed a woman. When one of our own lovelies shot 700 in Las Vegas there was there any outrage from you righties? Of course not.

Perhaps American lives are the Repubs exchange currency for profits. Rivera was employed for the last 4 year by a Repub farmer.

Which party has been revealed to be counting on illegal alien votes for their 'electoral future'????

That's right.....the Democrat Party.

Let me know if you doubt I can prove it.

A Colorado father murdered his family. It`s time to deport all Colorado fathers.
genius ---so very smart
Thank you. When one of Trump`s neo-nazis in Charlottesville drove his car on the sidewalk and killed a girl did you call for the deportation of all neo-nazis?

Are they citizens ? If so, it's not so easy to deport them.

You do understand the difference between a citizen of this country, and someone here illegally ?

Perhaps American lives are the Repubs exchange currency for profits. Rivera was employed for the last 4 year by a Repub farmer.

Which party has been revealed to be counting on illegal alien votes for their 'electoral future'????

Which party has been revealed to be counting on illegal alien votes for their 'financial future'????

That's right.....the Repub Party.

In an ironic twist of making this murder into an political issue, the illegal was in Iowa to kill this young lady because he was being paid by a Republican to work on his farm.
Link...?

Sorry, forgot that...

The Latest: Suspect worked at farm tied to Republican farmer

You forgot allot.

B00F5496-9602-4A12-B90A-85AE3A506CA9.jpeg

Wonder if he followed the law.

Penalties

EMPLOYERS MUST
  • Verify the identity and employment authorization of each person hired after Nov. 6, 1986. For employment in the Commonwealth of the Mariana Islands (CNMI), this verification requirement applies to persons hired after Nov. 27, 2009.
  • Complete and retain Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, for each employee who is required to complete the form.

Had it not been for this man providing financial incentive for the illegal to be here, Millie Tibbits would still be alive. Hope the community remembers this man and his political aspirations at election time.

When you have millions of desperate, poor, illegal people coming here, there will be a higher percentage that are criminals. It is just a fact. We can not vet these people to determine if they are criminals or not. What part of that doesn't the LEFT understand???

We know there's some dumfuk repubs out there. That farmer is one of them.
But we also know there's a hell of a lot more dumfuk leftists out there that want these illegals here. You're one of them.
Moron.

In an ironic twist of making this murder into an political issue, the illegal was in Iowa to kill this young lady because he was being paid by a Republican to work on his farm.
Link...?

Sorry, forgot that...

You forgot allot.

View attachment 212257

Penalties

EMPLOYERS MUST
  • Verify the identity and employment authorization of each person hired after Nov. 6, 1986. For employment in the Commonwealth of the Mariana Islands (CNMI), this verification requirement applies to persons hired after Nov. 27, 2009.
  • Complete and retain Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, for each employee who is required to complete the form.

Had it not been for this man providing financial incentive for the illegal to be here, Millie Tibbits would still be alive. Hope the community remembers this man and his political aspirations at election time.

READ:
U.S.
Suspect in Mollie Tibbetts' murder passed background check despite immigration status, employer says

Suspect in Mollie Tibbetts' murder passed background check despite immigration status, employer says

Link...?

Sorry, forgot that...

You forgot allot.

View attachment 212257

Penalties

EMPLOYERS MUST

READ:
U.S.

Well of course the employer is going to say that, they all say that when they are caught.

Link...?

Sorry, forgot that...

You forgot allot.

View attachment 212257

Penalties

EMPLOYERS MUST

READ:
U.S.

Don’t matter. Punish the employer and you do what trump promised but can’t deliver. Run that farmer out of business and do it enough then wet backs stop killing our kids.

Don’t matter. Punish the employer and you do what trump promised but can’t deliver. Run that farmer out of business and do it enough then wet backs stop killing our kids.

This is the key. As long as there are people willing to pay illegals, they will keep coming no matter what we do. The government needs to make a few examples, come down so hard that companies are bankrupt, then the rest will start to think it is no longer worth it.

This is also the one area that the Repubs are not willing to touch.

Link...?

Sorry, forgot that...

You forgot allot.

View attachment 212257

Penalties

EMPLOYERS MUST

READ:
U.S.

Someone needs to look into that

Which party has been revealed to be counting on illegal alien votes for their 'financial future'????

I am so very happy to smash this custard pie in your ugly lying kisser:

Jennifer Palmieri....Hillary Clinton's #1 aide....caught here:

"A secret strategy memo from the Left’s most influential think tank warns that Democrats face electoral oblivion unless they immediately double-down on their support for the young illegal immigrants known as the DREAMers.

DREAMers are a “critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” according to the memo dated Jan. 8.

Shielding DACA beneficiaries from enforced removal is so important to the left-wing agenda that Democrats have to “refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them.”

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” states Palmieri’s memo.

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,” the memo states. “In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”

…they tend to be underachievers, less educated and less established than typical Americans.

According to the nonpartisan Center for Immigration Studies, about 24 percent of DREAMers are functionally illiterate and 46 percent possess only “basic” English ability. Only 49 percent have a high school diploma, even though a majority are now adults.”
Democrats Must Embrace DREAMers or Face Doom, Says Secret Left-Wing Memo

Speak up, liar......I can't hear you.

I am so very happy to smash this custard pie in your ugly lying kisser:

Jennifer Palmieri....Hillary Clinton's #1 aide....caught here:

"A secret strategy memo from the Left’s most influential think tank warns that Democrats face electoral oblivion unless they immediately double-down on their support for the young illegal immigrants known as the DREAMers.

DREAMers are a “critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” according to the memo dated Jan. 8.

Shielding DACA beneficiaries from enforced removal is so important to the left-wing agenda that Democrats have to “refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them.”

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” states Palmieri’s memo.

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,” the memo states. “In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”

…they tend to be underachievers, less educated and less established than typical Americans.

According to the nonpartisan Center for Immigration Studies, about 24 percent of DREAMers are functionally illiterate and 46 percent possess only “basic” English ability. Only 49 percent have a high school diploma, even though a majority are now adults.”
Democrats Must Embrace DREAMers or Face Doom, Says Secret Left-Wing Memo

Speak up, liar......I can't hear you.

Yeah, the Dems suck, that is for sure.

None of that changes the Repubs want them here for their cheap labor.

That is the difference between you and I. You are a partisan sheep that has their head up Trump's ass and I think both parties suck ass.

That “dead body” had no business being in the illegals space. Illegals have rights ya know! She deserves to be dead.

This is the key. As long as there are people willing to pay illegals, they will keep coming no matter what we do. The government needs to make a few examples, come down so hard that companies are bankrupt, then the rest will start to think it is no longer worth it.

This is also the one area that the Repubs are not willing to touch.

You are 1,000% percent correct. Especially here in Texas where Greg “wheels” Abbot spots the Mexican presidents dick out long enough to say what a shame these things are. Sure, build a wall, but when you get busted employing a framing crew of illegal aleians as that business owner you should be utterly financially destroyed.

Forum List

Back