Post:Arrest Made in Mollie Tibbetts Murder...An Illegal Alien

So .....why no thread on the citizen who killed his pregnant wife and two girls? Or is it only significant when the accused murderer is....something...something...

It is significant when the murder could easily have been prevented if the Government was doing it's job.

In this case, Border Security.
The same argument can be made for citizens commiting crimes. How big do you want goverment to get get? How many fortunes do you want to spend on one issue? We have thousands of miles of coast lines. We have thousnads of miles of borders that can be walked over. We have people that come here legaly and over stay, they are already across the border. You expect illegal crime to drop to zero! You have as much chance as getting all crime to drop to zero! Mean while the crooks you elected are about to go to jail, so the system works even though idiots like you are out there jamming it up! Shut the fuck up and lets the adults talk!

Bull shit. Had the trash not been here illegally then no murder would have happened.
Jailing those who hire them makes a shit load more sense than any thing I have heard. The fact remains the same you will never get rid of all of them.I am all for reducing illegals and crime in general. I am not willing to spend every dime on it nor am I willing to give up freedoms for it! Focusing on one illegals act in light of other news is stupid how ever. Saying the governemnt did not do it's job over one persons act is childish. Thousnads upon thousands of government employees go to work every day trying to prevent such things how ever with out giving up every freedom there is you will never stop all of it! So what I said is not bull shit!

So....we have an illegal alien accused of an atrocious murder of a white girl
Perfect fodder for 2018 Republican candidates

Except the illegal alien has been employed by a prominent Iowa Republican for four years

Who passed the e-verify system because of (likely) using a stolen identity, and who, if we were not dealing with the insanity at the border, would not have been in the Country and given access to this victim.

You were saying?
Doesn’t seem he crossed the border fence line

He had a nice Republican job waitin* for him

So .....why no thread on the citizen who killed his pregnant wife and two girls? Or is it only significant when the accused murderer is....something...something...

It is significant when the murder could easily have been prevented if the Government was doing it's job.

In this case, Border Security.
The same argument can be made for citizens commiting crimes. How big do you want goverment to get get? How many fortunes do you want to spend on one issue? We have thousands of miles of coast lines. We have thousnads of miles of borders that can be walked over. We have people that come here legaly and over stay, they are already across the border. You expect illegal crime to drop to zero! You have as much chance as getting all crime to drop to zero! Mean while the crooks you elected are about to go to jail, so the system works even though idiots like you are out there jamming it up! Shut the fuck up and lets the adults talk!

Bull shit. Had the trash not been here illegally then no murder would have happened.
Jailing those who hire them makes a shit load more sense than any thing I have heard. The fact remains the same you will never get rid of all of them.I am all for reducing illegals and crime in general. I am not willing to spend every dime on it nor am I willing to give up freedoms for it! Focusing on one illegals act in light of other news is stupid how ever. Saying the governemnt did not do it's job over one persons act is childish. Thousnads upon thousands of government employees go to work every day trying to prevent such things how ever with out giving up every freedom there is you will never stop all of it! So what I said is not bull shit!

Jail would be fine, but financial ruin should be the goal. That hurts way more. As for the republicans, they are all liars. They have made promise after promise to fix this, it they never do. Matter of fact, every 5 years voters have to fend off their attempt to grant these criminals amnesty. Maybe if the illegals started killing their kids it would change?

So, the Republican tried to verify but the system failed, Democrats never met an illegal they did not like so they will do nothing about saving American lives!
I`ve never met an illegal immigrant at all. Sorry.
You defend them and you vote democrat! Democrat is sleazy. They have Mollie’s blood on their hands! Shame!
I said I never met one and that`s defending them? WTF is wrong with you anyway?

So, the Republican tried to verify but the system failed, Democrats never met an illegal they did not like so they will do nothing about saving American lives!
You defend them and you vote democrat! Democrat is sleazy. They have Mollie’s blood on their hands! Shame!
Do you live in a shack in the mountains? If not, im not buying your "ive never met and illegal" bullshit.

So! You are for the border wall?

So....we have an illegal alien accused of an atrocious murder of a white girl
Perfect fodder for 2018 Republican candidates

Except the illegal alien has been employed by a prominent Iowa Republican for four years

Who passed the e-verify system because of (likely) using a stolen identity, and who, if we were not dealing with the insanity at the border, would not have been in the Country and given access to this victim.

You were saying?
Doesn’t seem he crossed the border fence line

He had a nice Republican job waitin* for him

Jesus, you like dead girls or what?

Do you live in a shack in the mountains? If not, im not buying your "ive never met and illegal" bullshit.
I live in Western Pa. where illegals are few and far between but I do know a farmer who has the same Guatemalans working for him every year and they`re here on work visas legally. So no, I`ve never met an illegal that I`m aware of. They`re not washing dishes or working in landscaping.

I live in Western Pa. where illegals are few and far between but I do know a farmer who has the same Guatemalans working for him every year and they`re here on work visas legally. So no, I`ve never met an illegal that I`m aware of. They`re not washing dishes or working in landscaping.
Well they are fucking everywhere outside of farming town Pennsylvania! Also, i guarantee youve met an illegal; they just dont normally tell people their immigration status when theyre standing in line at the grocery store.

Well they are fucking everywhere outside of farming town Pennsylvania! Also, i guarantee youve met an illegal; they just dont normally tell people their immigration status when theyre standing in line at the grocery store.

I've read that there are somewhere between 11 and 14 million illegals in the United States. Unless you don't get out much, you've met one, regardless if you know they are or not. And paperwork is easily faked. Fact is, there are corporations in the United States that apparently make it a primary source of income.

I've read that there are somewhere between 11 and 14 million illegals in the United States. Unless you don't get out much, you've met one, regardless if you know they are or not. And paperwork is easily faked. Fact is, there are corporations in the United States that apparently make it a primary source of income.
Yes, like 1 in 30 people are illegal aliens. It would be impossible to not see at least a few every day, unless you didnt leave the house.

Stopping illegals is easier than it looks. It just takes iron resolve.

When an illegal is caught, brand them on the face then send them back. If they return, they can be shot on sight with a bounty. Children of course should be sedated before branding. It won't take long before they get the message.

When an illegal is caught, brand them on the face then send them back. If they return, they can be shot on sight with a bounty. Children of course should be sedated before branding. It won't take long before they get the message.
None of those things except deportation are legal.

It shows how much of a monster they are. That is something I would expect from Nazis.

That's the problem isn't it. Make them legal.

It shows how much of a monster they are. That is something I would expect from Nazis.
No. Nazis might be too civilized. A proper Native American would slit their eyelids and stake the interloper out over an anthill.

Forum List

Back