Post birth abortions and trumps lies

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Some of these people are really dumb. Dangerously dumb.
There are no abortions after birth.. Anywhere.
But if that is what you want to believe then Trump is your man.
Pro lifers have a case. I dont agree with them but so what. But if you have a case at least be honest about it.

Desantis is on the film as well lying about post birth abortions. Only people with no self respect will swallow this shit.

Failed late-term abortions where you kill the baby on the second attempt are essentially abortions after birth. This is what the former Virginia governor was talking about.

Why are leftists so hell-bent on seeing kids killed?
Essentially? Fuck off wierdo.

Pro lifers have a case. I dont agree with them but so what. But if you have a case at least be honest about it.

Desantis is on the film as well lying about post birth abortions. Only people with no self respect will swallow this shit.

“[Third trimester abortions are] done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s nonviable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” Northam, a pediatric neurosurgeon, told Washington radio station WTOP. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

The bill – which among other things would end a state rule that requires at least three physicians confirm “that a third trimester abortion is necessary to prevent the woman’s death or impairment of her mental or physical health” and ends “the need to find that any such impairment to the woman’s health would be substantial and irremediable” – is currently tabled in Virginia’s legislature.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/31/politics/ralph-northam-third-trimester-abortion/index.html
“[Third trimester abortions are] done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s nonviable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” Northam, a pediatric neurosurgeon, told Washington radio station WTOP. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”
and if the mother decided to not want the baby, then it would be executed.

If the health of the mother or baby is compromised at any time during the pregnancy... that exemption is supported by Trump and most republicans...
That of course would cover severe deformities....

If the health of the mother or baby is compromised at any time during the pregnancy... that exemption is supported by Trump and most republicans...

The Catholic Church position is you do what is possible to save both the mother and the baby. If saving the mother results in loss of the baby the intention isn't abortion.

The bill – which among other things would end a state rule that requires at least three physicians confirm “that a third trimester abortion is necessary to prevent the woman’s death or impairment of her mental or physical health” and ends “the need to find that any such impairment to the woman’s health would be substantial and irremediable” – is currently tabled in Virginia’s legislature.

So where is this happening ?

Forum List

Back