Post June 2015: How to Adopt a Child if you are LGBT

Sil apparently isn't aware that gay people could adopt/raise children long before they could get legally married.

Gays will continue to raise their biological/adoptive children and I take solace in knowing that the impotent fools can't do shit about it, save whining on the internet and spreading libel.

Cry me a river, bitches!

Sil apparently isn't aware that gay people could adopt/raise children long before they could get legally married.

First, your lack of concern about the kids involved and how the gay lifestyle will affect them is telling. "Cry me a river bitches" is directed at the kids...I'm all grown up so this doesn't directly affect me.

Second, the only way gays could adopt is if they lied on the adoption application; and usually only very sick and medically impared children. Singles are absolutely not preferred. Though I think the practice of "letting the standards relax" when it comes to sick kids is grotesque. "Hey Johnny, too bad you're in a wheelchair, but these nice men Chuck and Dave want to take you home with them and well...we can't afford to keep you here so...off you go.."

First, your lack of concern about the kids involved and how the gay lifestyle will affect them is telling. "Cry me a river bitches" is directed at the kids...I'm all grown up so this doesn't directly affect me.

What do I have to be concerned about? This kid looks happy and healthy in the picture. You see a cold sore and immediately jump to the conclusion that his parents are fucking him. Do you have any evidence or this just your creepy imagination talking again?

No, 'cry me a river, bitches' is directed at you and your impotent rage.

Second, the only way gays could adopt is if they lied on the adoption application; and usually only very sick and medically impared children. Singles are absolutely not preferred. Though I think the practice of "letting the standards relax" when it comes to sick kids is grotesque. "Hey Johnny, too bad you're in a wheelchair, but these nice men Chuck and Dave want to take you home with them and well...we can't afford to keep you here so...off you go.."

Gays have to lie to adopt children?! Too funny. You clearly do not know jack shit about the vetting process when it comes to adoption. It is one of the most stringent and scrutinizing processes one can go through. You also have no evidence to back up your claims that gays lie to adopt or only adopt 'sick and medically impaired children' in the least.

If you think the standards have become too lax than I suggest instead of opening you liar mouth, you open your home to children that do have one.

Last edited:
Our daughter calls us both "Mom". There is no problem in our household. But then again, we've got higher level thinking skills here.
Who does your daughter call Dad though?
She doesn't. And the world doesn't end.
Did you know your father? Did you have someone you called "Dad"?
Yes I did. And your point is?

My point is you had someone to call dad. Did you not think he was a vital part of your childhood?
Calling someone "dad" isn't the important part. You seem stuck on labels. I had two parents to rely on....just like our daughter does. It's what that parental unit does, not what they are labeled. Again, you seem awfully stuck on labels instead of the person.

A kid ain't the way to fulfill your fantasy of being a member of the opposite sex. Try a pet before you thoroughly screw up a human.
It's kind of interesting to read your post and your "impression" that people have fantasies of being the opposite sex. You apparently have some mistaken impressions of gay people and gay-ness.

We are very concerned about children. In fact, when gay couples want a child we have to actively adopt or go thru invitro procedures to have a child. NONE of our children are oopsies or the result of one-nite-stands.

All but Mississippi and American Samoa allow single gays and married gay couples to adopt. It doesn't seem Silhouette's smear campaign concerning gay families is resonating well legally and publicly. I wallow in your flaccidness. :lol:

Calling someone "dad" isn't the important part. You seem stuck on labels. I had two parents to rely on....just like our daughter does. It's what that parental unit does, not what they are labeled. Again, you seem awfully stuck on labels instead of the person.

The person is either male or female. And that is set in stone. In human culture, males are superior in strength physically to females for a reason. Females give birth and their energy, even physique is directed towards laying on more fat for pregnancy and lactation. Men (at least before men started selecting smaller and smaller more hourglass women pushed at them in the media...to create now almost two generations of beta-boys) used to be taller, more lean and muscular to be the workhorses to bring the bacon home to woman and their children; and to protect and defend them.

This wasn't that long ago. My grandfather told me of his uncles who fought in the civil war, marching hard all day long and engaging in extreme face to face combat, all exposed to the elements. My grandmother came from a family of 13 kids...all who survived because their daddy was lean, big and worked like a mule to feed all of them. The boys when they were old enough, got a labor task assigned. The girls helped with the new babies, cooking, sewing, cleaning, planting gardens and helping with the harvest. At harvest, gender didn't matter..lol...everybody pitched in in some way.

You're insisting gender doesn't matter all the time. And that is false. Men and women are intrinsically different and they'd better be. When was the last time you wrestled a burglar to the ground or raised a barn while you were 8 months pregnant?...or nursing little ones? Men are agro. They're infused with testosterone. They crave activity and are generally hyper vigilant when it comes to sensing danger or a potential threat to their kin. They are the big muscle, the real hard workhorses.

Women's role is equally important. Men burn out quickly and need a place to retreat. They need the gender with more quiet and endurance to have food for them, to make their retreat comfortable and pleasant. The two interplayed well before the liberation movement came to fool women into thinking what they were doing wasn't important. The only mistake society made was not celebrating women and men's distinct gender roles MORE. When you're treated like a slave and given no recognition, then yeah, you want liberation. But for women being liberated means "still doing all the house work and holding down a job too". Great victory ladies!

I've heard women talking about this very topic. A composite example: she got off her shift at a crap job that day and was making her way to the market to get supplies to make dinner, feed the kids, hubby, do some quick spot cleaning and catch up on paying bills, "I would love it if my husband could support our family (yes, the economy is feeding the monster too). I could cook, sew, go for walks with my kids and read to them more often. They are growing up with the daycare lady and I hardly know them it seems." My brother's kids actually take after their daycare provider lady way more than my brother or sister in law. They shoved their kids when they were infants just 6 weeks old into full time daycare while mom skipped off to work each day.

It's insane. The joke has run its course. There are distinct differences between men and women and each is vital in a child's life to restore our culture back to a measure of sanity. I'm not saying a woman can't do other things like maybe a part time job when the kids are older and in school, but which leaves her plenty of time to keep a home and make life happy for the family. And I'm not saying men shouldn't cook or clean. They can pitch in too when women look frazzled. It's just that predominantly, these differences in gender roles revolve around childbirth and raising kids. And until you can produce kids in a vat of liquid in your lab, we need the gender roles to be different. Yes, we do.

I never see men happier than when they are gathered together working on some vital project for the village. They laugh, fart, crack jokes and talk about women as they sweat and toil happily to better the lives of everyone. I've never seen women happier than when they gather together to cook, nurse their babies, harvest a garden, plan a new addition to the house or walkabout with the children frolicking in a big pack, distracted by each other. These are the village roles your crowd is anxious to snuff out. And why? So your more feminine members can seek out more butch ones to play the exact same roles you were genetically programmed to pair up to do anyway.

How ironic.

The person is either male or female. And that is set in stone.

Says you citing you. And you're nobody. Again, you keep offering your ignorant opinion as some sort of legal standard or vetting process.

Its not. Your opinion defines nothing you're babbling about.

In human culture, males are superior in strength physically to females for a reason. Females give birth and their energy, even physique is directed towards laying on more fat for pregnancy and lactation. Men (at least before men started selecting smaller and smaller more hourglass women pushed at them in the media...to create now almost two generations of beta-boys) used to be taller, more lean and muscular to be the workhorses to bring the bacon home to woman and their children; and to protect and defend them.

This wasn't that long ago. My grandfather told me of his uncles who fought in the civil war, marching hard all day long and engaging in extreme face to face combat, all exposed to the elements. My grandmother came from a family of 13 kids...all who survived because their daddy was lean, big and worked like a mule to feed all of them. The boys when they were old enough, got a labor task assigned. The girls helped with the new babies, cooking, sewing, cleaning, planting gardens and helping with the harvest. At harvest, gender didn't matter..lol...everybody pitched in in some way.

You're insisting gender doesn't matter all the time. And that is false. Men and women are intrinsically different and they'd better be. When was the last time you wrestled a burglar to the ground or raised a barn while you were 8 months pregnant?...or nursing little ones? Men are agro. They're infused with testosterone. They crave activity and are generally hyper vigilant when it comes to sensing danger or a potential threat to their kin. They are the big muscle, the real hard workhorses.

Women's role is equally important. Men burn out quickly and need a place to retreat. They need the gender with more quiet and endurance to have food for them, to make their retreat comfortable and pleasant. The two interplayed well before the liberation movement came to fool women into thinking what they were doing wasn't important. The only mistake society made was not celebrating women and men's distinct gender roles MORE. When you're treated like a slave and given no recognition, then yeah, you want liberation. But for women being liberated means "still doing all the house work and holding down a job too". Great victory ladies!

Now you're railing against men and women defining their own roles rather than having it dictated to them?

Do you get how utterly irrelevant your latest screed to anyone adopting any child? Let along lesbians or gay men?

Our daughter calls us both "Mom". There is no problem in our household. But then again, we've got higher level thinking skills here.
Who does your daughter call Dad though?
She doesn't. And the world doesn't end.
Did you know your father? Did you have someone you called "Dad"?
Yes I did. And your point is?

My point is you had someone to call dad. Did you not think he was a vital part of your childhood?
There is no 'point.'

There is only the hate and stupidity common to most on the social right.

Just another example of leftist ideologues trying to conscript children to their cause.
Just another example of rightwing ignorance, fear, and hate, along with conservatives' contempt for expressions of individual liberty.
Nice mindless, knee-jerk reply.

No more so than the drivel he was responding to.
Another reply that says absolutely nothing, and obviously leftist author.

Just another example of leftist ideologues trying to conscript children to their cause.
Just another example of rightwing ignorance, fear, and hate, along with conservatives' contempt for expressions of individual liberty.

Again, drivel. Do you have anything substantive to say? Or is the only topic you'll discuss other posters?

Again, drivel. Do you have anything substantive to say? Or is the only topic you'll discuss other posters?
Back at you, you sloppy fuck.

Back at you, you sloppy fuck.

Then......you've got nothing. Just silly insults and a mortal terror of actually discussing the topic of the thread.

Its not that hard. Watch, I'll show you how its done:

Silhouette said:
. There are distinct differences between men and women and each is vital in a child's life to restore our culture back to a measure of sanity. I'm not saying a woman can't do other things like maybe a part time job when the kids are older and in school, but which leaves her plenty of time to keep a home and make life happy for the family. And I'm not saying men shouldn't cook or clean. They can pitch in too when women look frazzled. It's just that predominantly, these differences in gender roles revolve around childbirth and raising kids. And until you can produce kids in a vat of liquid in your lab, we need the gender roles to be different. Yes, we do.

We're not going to force women to abide your idea of how a woman should act just because you're obsessed with homosexuals.

The roles you insist men and women should follow aren't explicitly necessary. You merely assume it is so. Backed by exactly jack shit.

No thank you. I'll leave that decision to the parents themselves. As they know far more about how to raise their own children then you do playing pretend parent.

See how that's done, Iron? Now you try. You can do it.

Uh oh...looks like another "authentic" flame war come to shut down a topic the LGBT doesn't approve of.. :bye1:

Uh oh...looks like another "authentic" flame war come to shut down a topic the LGBT doesn't approve of.. :bye1:

Or.....We're not going to force women to abide your idea of how a woman should act just because you're obsessed with homosexuals.

One of the two.

Forum List

Back