Postal service being weaponized by Biden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Unbelievable.

The Postal Service has been given the job of searching social media for any MAGA activity so it can be reported to dementia Joe.

Unbelievable.

The Postal Service has been given the job of searching social media for any MAGA activity so it can be reported to dementia Joe.
The hilarious part is that Joe and the Democrats accuse Trump of wanting to be Hitler. Joe (or the people who pull Joe’s puppet strings) has turned the FBI into the Federal Bureau of Intimidation and has a weird plan to hire 87,000 armed IRS agents. He’d probably wants to place a high tax on every firearm owned by civilians and wants armed IRS agents to confiscate your firearms if you don’t pay up. That way the rich can own firearms but not the stinky Walmart people.

The hilarious part is that Joe and the Democrats accuse Trump of wanting to be Hitler. Joe (or the people who pull Joe’s puppet strings) has turned the FBI into the Federal Bureau of Intimidation and has a weird plan to hire 87,000 armed IRS agents. He’d probably wants to place a high tax on every firearm owned by civilians and wants armed IRS agents to confiscate your firearms if you don’t pay up. That way the rich can own firearms but not the stinky Walmart people.

or we just collect the taxes that are owed. Every year, I dutifully report all of my income, fill out all the form, and have an accountant check my numbers.

Everyone else should do the same.

Unbelievable.

Trump has fought back by making a new Donald Trump stamp. Now, to mail a letter leftists have to lick his backside.

Unbelievable.

You mean the Postal Service Trump was trying to block working for the election...

Talk about desperate...

Awww, you will get that little Gold Star ⭐️ one day.

Uh, for doing the right thing?

We have tax laws on the books. They are reasonable.

I could cheat on my taxes if I wanted to. I ran a mostly cash business, and could have just as easily kept that money out of the bank and paid for groceries and services in cash and not reported it.

Instead I reported my earnings every year and paid the appropriate level of tax.

Now, if these IRS agents end up hassling people for good faith mistakes, then I would object to that.
If they are going after people who are outright tax cheats, then more power to them.

or we just collect the taxes that are owed. Every year, I dutifully report all of my income, fill out all the form, and have an accountant check my numbers.

Are Americans so dangerous today that IRA agents have to be in good shape, carry a firearm and be willing to use lethal force when doing their job?

I haven‘t read any reports I can remember about how IRS agents are getting killed on the job regularly.

Just asking the question... how crazy do you need to be for Fox News to fire you?
If it came down to pure survival you go with the prog media/entertainment shills, many Repub voters will go with many of the FOX people.

Lets say something first... You just made an idiot out of yourself by posting something that was plainly false...

There are people in US that leverage your lack of understanding and your suggestibility to get you to be one of their lackeys. You won't question things as long as they keep pushing a narrative already sold you from before...

There is clear proof you were wrong and you are probably sitting there saying Reuters are wrong (Reuters showed the sources of there information and are backed by many other reputable sources). You have been fooled by people and don't think they respect you for that, they don't. You are considered to be expendable lemming like those in Jan 6th...

So now you have a choice of staying put and getting the information that I have shown you today to be false OR actually looking for information from both sides or a reputable source from the middle...

One of the least bias sources is
Christian Science Monitor

Do yourself some respect and get media from a number sides... Both wings are playing tribal war... Getting the news from the centre makes you abetter informed person, it doesn't have to change your core views and should make your stronger person.

Unbelievable.

And it is run by a Trump appointee.

If a peasant taxpayer does his 1040 forms and gets a few hundred dollars back more, so what? It's all subjective.

Lets say something first... You just made an idiot out of yourself by posting something that was plainly false...

There are people in US that leverage your lack of understanding and your suggestibility to get you to be one of their lackeys. You won't question things as long as they keep pushing a narrative already sold you from before...

There is clear proof you were wrong and you are probably sitting there saying Reuters are wrong (Reuters showed the sources of there information and are backed by many other reputable sources). You have been fooled by people and don't think they respect you for that, they don't. You are considered to be expendable lemming like those in Jan 6th...

So now you have a choice of staying put and getting the information that I have shown you today to be false OR actually looking for information from both sides or a reputable source from the middle...

One of the least bias sources is

Do yourself some respect and get media from a number sides... Both wings are playing tribal war... Getting the news from the centre makes you abetter informed person, it doesn't have to change your core views and should make your stronger person.
Rooters are shills just like you.

Uh, for doing the right thing?

We have tax laws on the books. They are reasonable.

I could cheat on my taxes if I wanted to. I ran a mostly cash business, and could have just as easily kept that money out of the bank and paid for groceries and services in cash and not reported it.

Instead I reported my earnings every year and paid the appropriate level of tax.

Now, if these IRS agents end up hassling people for good faith mistakes, then I would object to that.
If they are going after people who are outright tax cheats, then more power to them.
That’s nice… Biden will give you yoar Gold Star ⭐️…

Unbelievable.

And then the real story is that this was going on before Biden took over the presidency and it is done to track danger to postal employees. They do not just track right leaning protest, but all of them. Do you think it would be helpful for a mail carrier to know that there is a planned protest in their route that could cause them either danger or delays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back