Posters you miss?

I miss Dis. That gal could cyber-slug both the left and the right, and leave the middle crying.

Her rounds with Mal and Alliebabba were a thing of beauty! Cracked me up everytime to read her posts with them. She and Allie were like Joan Crawford and Bette Davis-BRILLIANT!

I miss Diuretic and Roomy too.

And xeno, and Silence, and Mountain Man and Goldcat and Kat. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I miss Dis. That gal could cyber-slug both the left and the right, and leave the middle crying.

Her rounds with Mal and Alliebabba were a thing of beauty! Cracked me up everytime to read her posts with them. She and Allie were like Joan Crawford and Bette Davis-BRILLIANT!

I miss Diuretic too.

And xeno, and Silence, and Mountain Man and Kat. :(

I was just going to say Silence.
I like Batboy, too. And why hasn't Onthefence started posting again?:D

Oh yeah, On the Fence.

I wonder what ever happened to him? :eusa_whistle:

And I miss him too. A lot. :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnJlhBGMiis]YouTube - Miss You by the Rolling Stones[/ame]

Who else died? I only know of Merlin and a guy who wasn't here very long last year.

Elutherian

profilepic21272_1.gif

He wasn't here long at all. Good guy though, I really did like him. He had a heart attack. :(

Anyone know what ever happened to daveman?
I believe daveman is deployed.

:beer: Here's to gettin' him back in one piece. :beer: Here's to getting them all back.

I thought i saw references to a couple.

I miss KK. I don't know what happened to her, but she was a sweetie.

We were virulently opposed to each other on certain issues, but I liked her anyway.
KK said she's making a video game. Sometimes she can be reached via her youtube.

KK was a mentally challenged Malthusian.

It seems an inordinate number of posters have...died?

Wth is that about? Does posting at usmb shorten one's life???
Who else died?

Did bin Laden used to post here?

Was he Kalam? :eek:

I don't know why, but I think it would be hilarious if Bin Laden had been posting on the board. Just the image of it is amusing.

What would be funnier is if Bin Laden and Benjamin Netanyahu were both members, and were board buddies, pos repping each other at every turn. :lol:

Forum List

Back