Posters you miss?

Dilbert_miscreants.jpg

I miss eagleseven. He was good people. Did he get sick again? is anyone in contact with him?

Also, Agna. He was hilarious and with him gone I've had to step up as Minister of AgitProp and do all the work. :doubt:

Gunny going wild with his ban hammer?

Adding strollingbones to my list. We bump heads occasionally, but she is good person, she will be missed! Not sure how long we was banned for.

(1) Adeel_Sami: He is a Pakistani Muslim. Great guy all around. Good to know there are people like him in Pakistan
(2) DiveCon: Good conservative and smart man.
(3) Perham: An Iranian, was only here a while, but gave good insight into Iran.
(4) JD_2B: Cute little lib, naive but well intentioned!
(5) Xenophen: Smart man.

Adding strollingbones to my list. We bump heads occasionally, but she is good person, she will be missed! Not sure how long we was banned for.

(1) Adeel_Sami: He is a Pakistani Muslim. Great guy all around. Good to know there are people like him in Pakistan

BitchBones was banned? NoFuckinWay!!! When?.. By who?...For What?

'Bones got banned?!? :eek: When was this?

:eusa_think: I'm so out of the loop regarding the drama - always have been, though.

'Bones got banned?!? :eek: When was this?

:eusa_think: I'm so out of the loop regarding the drama - always have been, though.

I missed it too, but I eagerly await her return.

Forum List

Back