mr. h. said:
Bitch, behave. :slap:

theoldschool said:

mr. h. said:
Relent and submit, you soap-dropper.

theoldschool said:
Go stick a flower in your vagina Mr. H.

rikurzhen said:
If I were an alien from another planet, that sentence would be very confusing to me and make me want to cry.

If I were one, I think I'd prolly just slap it with an "informative" tag. :badgrin:

Wait till January in Manitoba and it hits minus 50C for 31 days straight and I get my yearly apres Christmas cold and flu and I start posting on NyQuil.

Those stats will fall baby!

:lol:

Apparently with the new board the amount of posts is an award. I am guessing because they make money with each post?

That said let's look at last month's winner. 2218 posts in I assume 31 days. Which equals 71 posts a day. Assuming that his is their job and they post 8 hours per day that equals 9 per hour or about 1 post every 6 minutes.

This month the leader has 845 posts for 7 days (probably more). Which is 120 per day, 15 per hr over 8 hours, 1 every four minutes.

Quite impressive.
Just think how fast the tally would click if there was no time limitations between posts.....

Apparently with the new board the amount of posts is an award. I am guessing because they make money with each post?

That said let's look at last month's winner. 2218 posts in I assume 31 days. Which equals 71 posts a day. Assuming that his is their job and they post 8 hours per day that equals 8 per hour or about 6 post an hour.

This month the leader has 845 posts for 7 days (probably more). Which is 120 per day, 15 per hr over 8 hours, 1 every four minutes.

Quite impressive.

dang!
I can do about 24 posts a day on a good day...... and that's for a 24 hour day. Approximately one an hour (not that they are spread out exactly that way).

I wonder if all of those posts are substantial posts or if some are of the "I agree" nature....

They ain't pudding.....

That said let's look at last month's winner. 2218 posts in I assume 31 days. Which equals 71 posts a day. Assuming that his is their job and they post 8 hours per day that equals 8 per hour or about 6 post an hour.

Quite impressive.

dang!
I can do about 24 posts a day on a good day...... and that's for a 24 hour day. Approximately one an hour (not that they are spread out exactly that way).

I wonder if all of those posts are substantial posts or if some are of the "I agree" nature....

The ones I have seen are pithy comments that seldom add a thing to any discussion. Usually no more then a sentence.

I can see your formula for a hydrogen bomb hidden in the whole two sentences from your elaborate brain function....

Wait till January in Manitoba and it hits minus 50C for 31 days straight and I get my yearly apres Christmas cold and flu and I start posting on NyQuil.

Those stats will fall baby!

:lol:

I hope your arthritis is not as bad as mine,,,,I expect you will be bending over backwards by then....

My professors said that I wrote to much on papers and should limit them to just 10 pages and not 20-30...Pussies...
I write the amount of responses or posts determined by the subject and the people in the thread, if you merit a plethora of info such will be inserted, if not, you get my shortest answers with as much spleen that I can spare....

Gee, I have 22,000 posts, yet I heard from quite a few that I was spending too much time on this forum. Yet there are those with 70,000+ and those who post more than I ever have in a day. How ironic is this?

Is it a race? I just post when I feel like it. I don't give a damn if it's 3 posts a day or 55. Who is counting? Oh. Wait. :lol:

Quite impressive.

dang!

I agree.

Forum List

Back