Posting contest

I can post complete paragraphs in 30 seconds, also word game posts count. I do not pay attention to numbers but thanks for the information, in any event.

Apparently with the new board the amount of posts is an award. I am guessing because they make money with each post?

That said let's look at last month's winner. 2218 posts in I assume 31 days. Which equals 71 posts a day. Assuming that his is their job and they post 8 hours per day that equals 9 per hour or about 1 post every 6 minutes.

This month the leader has 845 posts for 7 days (probably more). Which is 120 per day, 15 per hr over 8 hours, 1 every four minutes.

Quite impressive.

What is the prize, a turkey club sammmich?

921 and it isn't the end of the day, but another impressive performance from the current leader. While lagging in second place the leader pulled up their boot straps and rose to the occasion. Bravo.
921/8 days = 115/day = 14/every hour for 8 hours. which equals about one every four minutes.

Awesome simply awesome.

I can post complete paragraphs in 30 seconds, also word game posts count. I do not pay attention to numbers but thanks for the information, in any event.

You don't even make the top ten. Post harder!!!!!

921 and it isn't the end of the day, but another impressive performance from the current leader. While lagging in second place the leader pulled up their boot straps and rose to the occasion. Bravo.
921/8 days = 115/day = 14/every hour for 8 hours. which equals about one every four minutes.

Awesome simply awesome.

The other way of looking at this is 921 posts, each taking 20 seconds to write a one word answer, equals 5 hours of posting time, spread out over 8 days equals 38 minutes per day posting comments.

Apparently with the new board the amount of posts is an award. I am guessing because they make money with each post?

That said let's look at last month's winner. 2218 posts in I assume 31 days. Which equals 71 posts a day. Assuming that his is their job and they post 8 hours per day that equals 9 per hour or about 1 post every 6 minutes.

This month the leader has 845 posts for 7 days (probably more). Which is 120 per day, 15 per hr over 8 hours, 1 every four minutes.

Quite impressive.

What is the prize, a turkey club sammmich?

df07_01-08_tongue.jpg

You don't even make the top ten. Post harder!!!!!

You mean bolder I gather.........will do Sire...............
You were in the lead in August and I was not even paying attention after seeing the leader board. I'll split the pot with you...

Awesome simply awesome.

The other way of looking at this is 921 posts, each taking 20 seconds to write a one word answer, equals 5 hours of posting time, spread out over 8 days equals 38 minutes per day posting comments.

that is interesting and puts it into a category of OK not so bad. But I think that the board limits posting to one every 30 secs or more. At one post every 30 sec and every post taking 20 sec to read and write that would be a post every 50 sec which would then be 50 X 115 or 5750 seconds or 95 minutes of uninterrupted posting.

Awesome simply awesome.

that is interesting and puts it into a category of OK not so bad. But I think that the board limits posting to one every 30 secs or more. At one post every 30 sec and every post taking 20 sec to read and write that would be a post every 50 sec which would then be 50 X 115 or 5750 seconds or 95 minutes of uninterrupted posting.

Yesterday I was involved in a discussion with just one person. Back and forth, back and forth, like volleying in Tennis. The numbers racked up very quickly. I say X in a few lines, hit post, she responds with a few lines, hits post, just like talking.

Some posts involve a detailed argument, with links, graphs, etc. and those take time to compose. Others, like you saw in this very thread are no more than just "yup" and take 1 second to compose.

A new leader in the race 1057 in 8 days. Assuming 1 minute for each post that would be 18 hours of posting or about 2 hours of posting per day. Doesn't seem so long, if each post takes a minute.

Or 1057/8 = 132 per day If 8 hours is spent posting = 17 per hour or 1 post every 4.5 minutes.

Forum List

Back