POTUS to donate $1 million to Harvey relief effort

I'm going to wait and see if he actually does it. Remember when he said that he raised over 5 million for veterans but didn't give the money to them until he was shamed into it six months later?

Gawd just stop and give the man some credit

When he earns it we will. As Biker said, he had to be shamed into donating the money he raised to veterans organizations. He also skimmed over $3 million off the money Eric raised for St. Jude's.

Link, or you made it up, like most of the shit you pull!
I'm going to wait and see if he actually does it. Remember when he said that he raised over 5 million for veterans but didn't give the money to them until he was shamed into it six months later?

Gawd just stop and give the man some credit

When he earns it we will. As Biker said, he had to be shamed into donating the money he raised to veterans organizations. He also skimmed over $3 million off the money Eric raised for St. Jude's.

Link, or you made it up, like most of the shit you pull!

I don't make shit up you troll. You right wing assholes need to learn to Google before calling people liars.

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

You obviously did not read the article or your liberal-addled brain is suffering from a reading comprehension deficit.

The article is a hit piece, pure and simple because they cannot back up anything they claim.

Get the twist out of your knockers and learn that expenses for a gold tournament that raises millions is not shifting money to his business. Coming to that conclusion exposes the writer as a hack and an idiot to boot!

Three million dollars to run a golf tournament at a golf club you own? Bullshit.

Lets put our Presidents "gift" in perspective

A Billion dollars is a thousand million
So Trumps 10 billion dollars equals ten thousand million

So it is like you or I who have ten thousand dollars donating a dollar

Companies like Walmart gave the same...................Lowe's less..............

but you gotta attack Trump........It's in your blood.............ATTACK...........ATTACK..........ATTACK..........

If Trump walked on Water today......you'd say SEE..........I TOLD YOU.....TRUMP CAN'T SWIM......tomorrow......

While the current President is donating $1,000,000 to the American people, the former president of the United States, Barack Obama, is going to cost American citizens more than $1.3 million dollars next year for his personal expenses.

'NUFF SAID!

Last edited:

Companies like Walmart gave the same...................Lowe's less..............

but you gotta attack Trump........It's in your blood.............ATTACK...........ATTACK..........ATTACK..........

If Trump walked on Water today......you'd say SEE..........I TOLD YOU.....TRUMP CAN'T SWIM......tomorrow......

Poor Snowflake....everyone picking on Fat Donnie
Can I find you a safe space full of rainbows and unicorns?

While the current President is donating $1,000,000 to the American people, the former president of the United States, Barack Obama, is going to cost American citizens more than $1.3 million dollars next year for his personal expenses.

'NUFF SAID!

Fat Donnie spends that on every golf trip

president-trump-golfing.jpg

Last edited:

I'm not the one bitching about someone giving a million dollars now am I...................

Did I pour salt in your poor wittle wound...............did it burn............

I bet that the combined contribution of all the Moon Bats that post on USMB would not be enough to buy one gumball out of a gumball machine. Liberals are not exactly known for giving their own personal money. They love giving away other people's money but are always stingy with their own.

Trump has a long history of announcing donations and not following through. He also gives very little in comparison with others in his financial bracket. And he profits from his fundraising, like the St. Jude's golf tournament.

So yes, we're skeptical, because he's a proven liar and a con man. You knew that when you voted for him. Did you think we were going to forget that?

'NUFF SAID!

Less than the amount Trump costs the taxpayers for one weekend at Mar-a-Lago. Equal to the amount it cost to keep Melania in New York for one week.

Obama is a real bargain compared to the parasites currently in the White House.

I'm not the one bitching about someone giving a million dollars now am I...................

Did I pour salt in your poor wittle wound...............did it burn............

Oh...poor Snowflake

Now that you mention it....Trump can't swim
You would think someone that fat would float

I bet that the combined contribution of all the Moon Bats that post on USMB would not be enough to buy one gumball out of a gumball machine. Liberals are not exactly known for giving their own personal money. They love giving away other people's money but are always stingy with their own.
they don't donate to just any charity. They have to be careful where they donate because if they are not then some white poor person might get helped and that would just be racist.

Miley Cyrus just coughed up a half a million and she is nowhere near being a billionaire. She has a history of mocking and bad-mouthing trump and supporting liberal causes.

Miley Cyrus just coughed up a half a million and she is nowhere near being a billionaire. She has a history of mocking and bad-mouthing trump and supporting liberal causes.

Miley is much more likely to cough up the money than Lying Donnie

Leo DiCaprio is a registered Democrat. He is donating at least one million dollars and like Miley Cyrus, he is nowhere near being a billionaire.

The trump kids are probably scheming on a way to sell trump water for big bucks in the hurricane zone. News reports say guys like them are selling bottled water for uuuuge amounts of cash.

Leftists HATE That Trump Is Donating $1 MILLION To Harvey Victims

As soon as it was announced Thursday that the President is to donate $1 million of his own money to help Texans affected by catastrophic flooding, leftists were triggered into showing their true colors, spewing hate and vitriol at the idea that Trump would be so charitable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have the perfect examples on here how they can't stand he donated a million why look how they made up their own bs lies there's no proof they say LMFAO. Now that is today's totally brain dead morons.

Miley is much more likely to cough up the money than Lying Donnie

You post stupid shit like that and then you wonder why we ridicule you so much for being an idiot Moon Bat.

You voted for that Obama asshole that until he became President and scrutinized hardly ever gave a dime to charity. Typical selfish Libtard.

Forum List

Back