POTUS to donate $1 million to Harvey relief effort

Trump brags about owning a bottled water company. Hurricane victims are being ripped off on bottled water prices. How much-bottled trump water has been sent to the hurricane victims and has it been donated or sold?

Trump will donate $1 million worth of unsold "Make Arerica Great" hats

I know their slush fund has many levels, but I am pretty sure they claimed CGI was closing.

Please refer to whatever news source you deem reliable for verification.

Hillary said that the Clinton Foundation would stop taking "foreign" funds, to avoid a conflict of interest.

So unlike Trump saying he had no dealings with Russia, Clinton was actually avoiding foreign entanglements.

After it was brought up.

Real transparent.

So...has trump donated that one million yet? And to whom?

Actually, I was wondering the same thing yesterday, and yeah, I'm happy to tell you that Trump has actually donated the money to relief agencies. Here's where he says it went...................

By the way conservatives, this is an MSNBC article, and they are reporting favorable on his donation without any snark, so yeah, the "liberal media" will report favorably on Trump when he does something good.

Here's the full list of where the White House says that money will be donated:

• Red Cross - $300,000
  • Salvation Army - $300,000
  • Reach Out America - $100,000
  • Samaritan's Purse - $100,000
  • ASPCA - $25,000
  • Catholic Charities - $25,000
  • Direct Relief - $25,000
  • Habitat for Humanity - $25,000
  • Houston Humane Society - $25,000
  • Operation Blessing - $25,000
  • Portlight Inclusive Disaster Strategies - $25,000
  • Team Rubicon - $25,000
The president and his wife made two stops in Texas in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey, and toured storm-ravaged areas like Houston on the second trip. Vice President Mike Pence also surveyed the damage in Texas.

Here's where Trump donated his $1 million for Harvey relief

So...has trump donated that one million yet? And to whom?

Actually, I was wondering the same thing yesterday, and yeah, I'm happy to tell you that Trump has actually donated the money to relief agencies. Here's where he says it went...................

By the way conservatives, this is an MSNBC article, and they are reporting favorable on his donation without any snark, so yeah, the "liberal media" will report favorably on Trump when he does something good.

Here's the full list of where the White House says that money will be donated:

• Red Cross - $300,000
  • Salvation Army - $300,000
  • Reach Out America - $100,000
  • Samaritan's Purse - $100,000
  • ASPCA - $25,000
  • Catholic Charities - $25,000
  • Direct Relief - $25,000
  • Habitat for Humanity - $25,000
  • Houston Humane Society - $25,000
  • Operation Blessing - $25,000
  • Portlight Inclusive Disaster Strategies - $25,000
  • Team Rubicon - $25,000
The president and his wife made two stops in Texas in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey, and toured storm-ravaged areas like Houston on the second trip. Vice President Mike Pence also surveyed the damage in Texas.

Here's where Trump donated his $1 million for Harvey relief
Well then, good for him following thru.

I'm glad we have a president who has a long history of making time to help people. A president who actually cares about people, and the direction this country is headed.
A president who has the balls to stand up against the career politicians looking to line their pockets with our tax dollars.
A President who never donated to Sandy relief in his own city

No one cares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to wait and see if he actually does it. Remember when he said that he raised over 5 million for veterans but didn't give the money to them until he was shamed into it six months later?

Gawd just stop and give the man some credit

When he earns it we will. As Biker said, he had to be shamed into donating the money he raised to veterans organizations. He also skimmed over $3 million off the money Eric raised for St. Jude's.

Nobody "shamed" him. Stop making shit up.
Why did Trump cough up money for Hurricane Harvey when he didn't give a dime to either Katrina or Sandy?

Why is that even relevant?

Trump brags about owning a bottled water company. Hurricane victims are being ripped off on bottled water prices. How much-bottled trump water has been sent to the hurricane victims and has it been donated or sold?
what the fuck?

everyone is pitching in. even trump. this is "Manufacturing" a reason to be mad, nothing more.

and people are also in a tizzy cause best buy and bed bath and beyond sell cases of water for $40 and MY GOD THAT'S ROBBERY!!!

no. it was $1.69 a bottle a month earlier cause they sell "by the bottle". whoever does grocery shopping here is fucking stupid anyway.

News from The Associated Press

I know, I know....this is bad somehow...right?
When the robber barons took over the federal reserve in 1913 they donated half their fortunes and idiots said look what generous men they were to donate millions.
I'm talking Rockefeller Carnegie jp Morgan
What's the debt? They own us.

So Trump gave a million. That doesn't make him a good guy

Im sure victims are appreciative.

They're not supposed to be. We live in a bipolar world, where everyone and everything is either entirely virtuous or evil. Thus, absolutely nothing Trump does can ever be considered virtuous, because he's like all evil and reasons.

Forum List

Back