POTUS to donate $1 million to Harvey relief effort

Trump donates $100,000 — his second-quarter salary — to Education Department for science camp

imrs.php

I think all charity should be anonymous. Regardless of the donor.

I am not some kind of sheep. Sorry if you are.

Why didn't you complain Trump made a political spectacle of his donation?

You know the "big check" isn't an actual check.

Although I prefer anonymous charity, it would be stupid to somehow claim that makes overt charity a bad thing.

I would have preferred he did it anonymously.

It's an incredible concept, but I don't opine based on some political bullshit.

It's kind of cool, you should try it. I hate Sean Penn's politics, but I like his movies for the most part. I don't decide to hate him because I disagree with his politics.

I disagree with many Republican legislators. I agree with many Democrat legislators.

Although I prefer anonymous charity, it would be stupid to somehow claim that makes overt charity a bad thing.

Trumps $1 million pledge, is just a pledge. Trump put it out there for political reasons, since he hasn't actually given anything to anybody. And it may be days, weeks, or months, before an actually check goes out.

That's kind of outrageous to promise to donate when people are in desperate need of help, but not actually donating until much later, if at all. Trump has been known to not forfill his pledges until somebody holds his feet to the fire.

Trumps $1 million pledge, is just a pledge. Trump put it out there for political reasons, since he hasn't actually given anything to anybody. And it may be days, weeks, or months, before an actually check goes out.

That's kind of outrageous to promise to donate when people are in desperate need of help, but not actually donating until much later, if at all. Trump has been known to not forfill his pledges until somebody holds his feet to the fire.

If he doesn't make the donation he promised, he should be criticized, I hope me makes it soon.

Hopefully that is clear.

If he doesn't make the donation he promised, he should be criticized, I hope me makes it soon.

Hopefully that is clear.

So how long do I have to wait? Hours? Days? Weeks?

How long before Trumps delay reaches a criticism point?

I am very sorry if you are impacted by the date he makes the donation. Hopefully you have family or a shelter you can stay in while waiting for his promised donation. Godspeed. I had no idea you were a Harvey victim.

Your local Red Cross is a good resource, God Bless you in the recovery phase. I lived through Andrew in Miami and it is a horrible experience.

The worst flooding in US history. Scientists say it was climate change related making the orange anus' decision to pullout of the Paris Accord look even worse.

While Pruit and the anus keeps trying to eradicate the EPA.

You know how to drive down charitable donations?

Ridicule the donations like liberals do.

These dumbasses are too stupid to realize the motive is not relevant, the money in the hands of those that need it is.

So now it's being tossed around that the money may be coming from the Trump Foundation...not Trump personally.
That would not look good.

I'm going to wait and see if he actually does it. Remember when he said that he raised over 5 million for veterans but didn't give the money to them until he was shamed into it six months later?

Yeah, we also remember all the causes the Clinton Foundation collected for and donated to. Unfortunately, no one realized the Clintons were skimming 90% off the top.
And you know this how? link please this sounds interresting

Ahhh....from watching/reading the news.

Clintons Pushed Most Wasteful of U.S.-Funded Haiti Projects - Judicial Watch

How the Clinton Foundation Got Rich off Poor Haitians

The Clinton Foundation Only Spent 10 Percent On Charity In 2013
And trumpanzee excuse #1.

Yup, my excuse is that I watch way too much news...moron.

I'm going to wait and see if he actually does it. Remember when he said that he raised over 5 million for veterans but didn't give the money to them until he was shamed into it six months later?

Yeah, we also remember all the causes the Clinton Foundation collected for and donated to. Unfortunately, no one realized the Clintons were skimming 90% off the top.

Too bad so much of it isn't news, it's fiction, conspiracy theories and outright lies.

Too bad so much of it isn't news, it's fiction, conspiracy theories and outright lies.

Yup, it is. Outright lies lefties want to deny and cover-up.

I have little to no patience with those who brag on things they haven't done yet, or make big announcements about things they haven't done yet. So often, it never happens.

My preference is for those who do a thing, and then announce it. Like Sandra Bullock, who has already written the cheque.

Then there's the Dell founder, who isn't worth as much money as Trump and who doesn't live in a gaudy gold penthouse, but who just donated $36 million to hurricane relief and THEN announced it.

Forum List

Back