POTUS to donate $1 million to Harvey relief effort

It's interesting how often FOIA laws are broken by the US Government. Judicial Watch shouldn't have to sue for the government to obey their own laws. Judicial Watch sure wins a lot of those cases. The FOIA laws are clear and should be followed.

So you believe Trump will turn over the May 8th letter to fire Comey?

Sarah Huckabee Sanders was asked where the $1 million was going to come from, Trumps personal funds, or from the Trump foundation, and she had no answer.
When asked where the money went, she said they're still taking suggestions on that.

Pretty much proives Trump hasn't donated anything to anyone yet.

It's interesting how often FOIA laws are broken by the US Government. Judicial Watch shouldn't have to sue for the government to obey their own laws. Judicial Watch sure wins a lot of those cases. The FOIA laws are clear and should be followed.

So you believe Trump will turn over the May 8th letter to fire Comey?

I think as long as FOIA is the law, anything under the umbrella of FOIA laws should be handled as those laws dictate. To the letter, for everyone.

News from The Associated Press

I know, I know....this is bad somehow...right?

Has the Clinton Foundation stepped ?

Into dissolution.

The Clinton Foundation is currently doing work on the US opioid epidemic, and its work in Africa with HIV/AIDS patients continues.

Contrary to what has been posted here, their donations are back up. They had said they would shut down their work if Hillary was elected which is why donations slowed last year. Since that didn't happen, its business as usual and their work continued, including Harvey relief.

Sandra Bullock donated $1 million to Harvey relief - and she's not a billionaire.

Sandra Bullock has donated $1 million to help those hard hit by flooding in Texas.
The actress, who has a home in Texas, gives the Red Cross a needed $1 million check saying, “We all have to do our part.”
... She donated $1 million to the Red Cross after the September 11 attacks. ... In 2010, Bullock gave $1 million to Doctors Without Borders to aid in the Haiti earthquake relief effort.

President Trump has pledged to donate $1 million from his personal fortune to storm victims in Texas and Louisiana.

Donald Trump also pledged to release his income taxes.

News from The Associated Press

I know, I know....this is bad somehow...right?

Has the Clinton Foundation stepped ?

Into dissolution.

The Clinton Foundation is currently doing work on the US opioid epidemic, and its work in Africa with HIV/AIDS patients continues.

Contrary to what has been posted here, their donations are back up. They had said they would shut down their work if Hillary was elected which is why donations slowed last year. Since that didn't happen, its business as usual and their work continued, including Harvey relief.

CGI is done. Isn't that what was said?

I know their slush fund has many levels, but I am pretty sure they claimed CGI was closing.

Please refer to whatever news source you deem reliable for verification.

I don't know. He should have just done it anonymously, but he is playing politics. Hopefully he does it soon.

Analysis | Trump donates $100,000 — his second-quarter salary — to Education Department for science camp

Trump donates $100,000 — his second-quarter salary — to Education Department for science camp

imrs.php

President Trump has pledged to donate $1 million from his personal fortune to storm victims in Texas and Louisiana.

Donald Trump also pledged to release his income taxes.

These are facts.

The human brain weighs 8 pounds. The chemical formula for water is H2O.

I don't know. He should have just done it anonymously, but he is playing politics. Hopefully he does it soon.

Analysis | Trump donates $100,000 — his second-quarter salary — to Education Department for science camp

Trump donates $100,000 — his second-quarter salary — to Education Department for science camp

imrs.php

I think all charity should be anonymous. Regardless of the donor.

I am not some kind of sheep. Sorry if you are.

I know their slush fund has many levels, but I am pretty sure they claimed CGI was closing.

Hillary said that the Clinton Foundation would stop taking "foreign" funds, to avoid a conflict of interest.

So unlike Trump saying he had no dealings with Russia, Clinton was actually avoiding foreign entanglements.

Hillary said that the Clinton Foundation would stop taking "foreign" funds, to avoid a conflict of interest.

So unlike Trump saying he had no dealings with Russia, Clinton was actually avoiding foreign entanglements.

The Clintons are amazingly altruistic. Good for them.

Forum List

Back