POTUS to donate $1 million to Harvey relief effort

News from The Associated Press

I know, I know....this is bad somehow...right?
When the robber barons took over the federal reserve in 1913 they donated half their fortunes and idiots said look what generous men they were to donate millions.
I'm talking Rockefeller Carnegie jp Morgan
What's the debt? They own us.

So Trump gave a million. That doesn't make him a good guy

Im sure victims are appreciative.
Don't ask a question if you don't want the answer.

I'm going to wait and see if he actually does it. Remember when he said that he raised over 5 million for veterans but didn't give the money to them until he was shamed into it six months later?

Gawd just stop and give the man some credit

When he earns it we will. As Biker said, he had to be shamed into donating the money he raised to veterans organizations. He also skimmed over $3 million off the money Eric raised for St. Jude's.

Link, or you made it up, like most of the shit you pull!
I'm going to wait and see if he actually does it. Remember when he said that he raised over 5 million for veterans but didn't give the money to them until he was shamed into it six months later?

When he earns it we will. As Biker said, he had to be shamed into donating the money he raised to veterans organizations. He also skimmed over $3 million off the money Eric raised for St. Jude's.

I don't make shit up you troll. You right wing assholes need to learn to Google before calling people liars.

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

I don't make shit up you troll. You right wing assholes need to learn to Google before calling people liars.

You obviously did not read the article or your liberal-addled brain is suffering from a reading comprehension deficit.

The article is a hit piece, pure and simple because they cannot back up anything they claim.

Get the twist out of your knockers and learn that expenses for a gold tournament that raises millions is not shifting money to his business. Coming to that conclusion exposes the writer as a hack and an idiot to boot!

Twitler is a scumbag million is cheap pr. Some company gave $10 million. He's got billions supposedly. Donate a billion then I'm impressed

It's all good, Dragonlady. Most here know you're quick to believe things most see as BS.
That doesn't mean you're an idiot. ... it's just a sign of you being less than smart. :)

get
Did someone say "Fat Donnie" ?
1493f010a7d4d89ad17afd741e163ace58b90dc30490f134f08af55be12fff5a.jpg

I wonder if the media will give that as much attention as did Melania's shoes? Just kidding we all know they won't.
I was kind of taken with the FLOTUS hat
I loved the hat she was sporting. She looked exceptionally attractive stepping off that plane. :)
Better than having to watch Fat Donnie
Or having a tranny as our first lady. That was f'ing embarrassing!

I wonder if the media will give that as much attention as did Melania's shoes? Just kidding we all know they won't.
I loved the hat she was sporting. She looked exceptionally attractive stepping off that plane. :)

Melania passes very well

Walks like a woman and talks like a man that's Melania
Me-la-ania

Melania passes very well

Me-la-ania
Don't let my opinions interfere with any fantasies you might have for our First Lady. :)

Melania passes very well

Me-la-ania
Don't let my opinions interfere with any fantasies you might have for our First Lady. :)
We call her the Third Lady

Melania passes very well

Me-la-ania
We call her the Third Lady
You can call her whatever you want. It's not like anyone cares. lol

I'm still waiting for Mueller to investigate Comey, Lynch, Rice, Fusion GPS, The DNC, Pakistani Hackers and Schultz and for you to STFU.

So where will the money actually come from?

Remember the Trump Foundation? He didn't donate to his own foundation since 2008 yet used the foundation money to pay off lawsuits and buy stuff for his family. We know that because it's still under criminal investigation. The reporter that busted it won a Pulitzer Prize, remember?

In fact, Trump was warned by the Attorney General that he better pay his Trump U scam settlement with his own money and not charity foundation money and he better prove it by providing documents.

After all this time, you have to know Trump is a weasel. How can you not?

Forum List

Back