POTUS TWEETS to Muslims..."From my family to yours - Eid Mubarak!" Minutes ago

CKEt0bgUkAA0gKc.png

Yuck.

The White House WhiteHouse Twitter
:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Why should Pres. Obama have waited until tomorrow to say "Eid Mubarak" to our muslim citizens?

That would be like saying "Merry Christmas" to Christian people on the 26th......the day after Christmas. ...... :cool:

Why should Pres. Obama have waited until tomorrow to say "Eid Mubarak" to our muslim citizens?

That would be like saying "Merry Christmas" to Christian people on the 26th......the day after Christmas. ...... :cool:
It seems to me murderous pos Muslims have celebrated enough this holiday season. At the risk of appearing less than sensitive, I suggest they tone down the festivities and not draw any more attention to themselves lest some of our 'dangerous' confederate flag flying citizens silence them.

It seems to me murderous pos Muslims have celebrated enough this holiday season. At the risk of appearing less than sensitive, I suggest they tone down the festivities and not draw any more attention to themselves lest some of our 'dangerous' confederate flag flying citizens silence them.
:lol:

At the risk of appearing less than sensitive, I suggest that you go fuck yourself.

No one is afraid of you, or your redneck friends, and I echo the President in wishing Eid Mubarak to Muslims around the world. I would love to see some of your compatriots try to "silence" anyone.

'POTUS TWEETS to Muslims..."From my family to yours - Eid Mubarak!" Minutes ago'

You're an ignorant, hateful twit.

The message was perfectly appropriate and warranted, to both American Muslims and those around the world.

At the risk of appearing less than sensitive, I suggest that you go fuck yourself.

No one is afraid of you, or your redneck friends, and I echo the President in wishing Eid Mubarak to Muslims around the world. I would love to see some of your compatriots try to "silence" anyone.
Fuck off. The Muslim shooting is in the south, hence the reference, idiot. Seriously, could you be more of a dickless loser?

Fuck off. The Muslim shooting is in the south, hence the reference, idiot. Seriously, could you be more of a dickless loser?
Don't you have a hand powered dildo to go play with???
Seriously, broads as stupid as you give backwards men the ammo they need when they say women are too stupid to vote.

Don't you have a hand powered dildo to go play with???
Seriously, broads as stupid as you give backwards men the ammo they need when they say women are too stupid to vote.
Ah, I love to see jihadist sympathizers who temper their hatred of the US with a healthy dose of misogyny. You loons are making a great showing as we deal with increased deaths at the hands of the scum you invite here to slaughter the innocent. You can hold your heads high, you're an inspiration and encouragement to all wackos who want to shoot, slice, and blow up Americans onAmerican soil.

No, some are puke faggot n&$@&@" like you.

America is leaving you bible thumping vermin behind, America is made up of others than christ stains like you
You're a friggin retard. Go hug your boyfriend faggot.

Typical ignorant thumper, it is clear you have been culturally inbred in your upbringing in flyover county

America is leaving you bible thumping vermin behind, America is made up of others than christ stains like you

Typical ignorant thumper, it is clear you have been culturally inbred in your upbringing in flyover county
It is clear you are satans gay girlfriend. Retarded faggot.

Hint, not everyone is s fecal christ stain

Such a bitter old bible thumping cracker

I ain't bitter, just hate retards like you, n)$&@;.

:badgrin:

Just an old bible thumping cracker who sees his world being flushed down the toilet where it belongs:badgrin:

Just an old bible thumping cracker who sees his world being flushed down the toilet where it belongs:badgrin:
Wrong retard, I know where you are headed and know you mean nothing being the retard you are.

Why are conservatives so clueless?

We can't defeat terrorism by turning this into a holy war against Islam That is what ISIS wants us to do

Obama knows he must be respectful towards Islam if he wants them to do the dirty work in the war on terror

Wrong retard, I know where you are headed and know you mean nothing being the retard you are.

How white and christian of you!

Forum List

Back