Poverty? Atlanta is 44th richest economy in WORLD; Just as violent as Baltimore

Metro Atlanta world s 44th biggest economy www.ajc.com

Well....its not poverty. My other thread showed a city of same size but less wealth (Nashville) was FAR less violent than Baltimore.

And Atlanta. ...if taken alone...would be the 44th largest economy in the WORLD. Atlanta is freakin loaded with money amd jobs.

Yet...Atlanta and Baltimore both rank in top 10 most violent large cities.

WHY? Its obviously not money or.jobs...as Nashville and Atlanta show.

Who is the political party in charge of that city...for decades?

Who is the population that votes 90% for that party? Who commits probably 90% of the murders in that city? Nothing is worse then the black democrat as they don't have a clue on how to govern shit.
I can think of one thing worse. The barely educated white racist that perpetuates racism and division among the people in his country.

Actually, the racists in the democrat party leadership are well educated, most having been to harvard, yale and the other President factories....for example, our current racist President, barak obama.....highly educated, but still a fool driven by leftwing stupidity.....why do I say he is a racist....he sat in a racist church for 20 years, was married by the racist preacher and had that same racist preacher baptize his children and welcomes into the White House the other well known racist al sharpton.......racism is so deeply a part of the democrat party they can't escape it.....all the racists, of all colors have collected in that vile party.....la raza, the nation of islam, the clinton's and bill's mentor j. william fullbright, robert byrd........the list of racists in that party is endless...time to close it down...

Well....its not poverty. My other thread showed a city of same size but less wealth (Nashville) was FAR less violent than Baltimore.

And Atlanta. ...if taken alone...would be the 44th largest economy in the WORLD. Atlanta is freakin loaded with money amd jobs.

Who is the population that votes 90% for that party? Who commits probably 90% of the murders in that city? Nothing is worse then the black democrat as they don't have a clue on how to govern shit.
I can think of one thing worse. The barely educated white racist that perpetuates racism and division among the people in his country.
Why would that be worse? Id rather live next to a racist than a murderer. You need to reevaluate your priorities.

Why would that be worse? Id rather live next to a racist than a murderer. You need to reevaluate your priorities.
Comparing racists to murderers. You're on the right track :thup:

Last edited:

Actually, the racists in the democrat party leadership are well educated, most having been to harvard, yale and the other President factories....for example, our current racist President, barak obama.....highly educated, but still a fool driven by leftwing stupidity.....why do I say he is a racist....he sat in a racist church for 20 years, was married by the racist preacher and had that same racist preacher baptize his children and welcomes into the White House the other well known racist al sharpton.......racism is so deeply a part of the democrat party they can't escape it.....all the racists, of all colors have collected in that vile party.....la raza, the nation of islam, the clinton's and bill's mentor j. william fullbright, robert byrd........the list of racists in that party is endless...time to close it down...
Good luck with that message clown. Spew it all you like, but social conservatism as it exists right now, demanding hatred of minorities and non-Christian beliefs, is on the outs. Sorry.

Baltimore is under the control of the savages. That's not at all racist..........its a fact. Only the hopelessly duped PC zombies cant connect the dots.

MOST violent month in Baltimore history >>> Stuff Black People Don t Like - SBPDL

The media has sold this narrative that we have a police problem. No we don't. We have a black problem.:up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Baltimore is under the control of the savages. That's not at all racist..........its a fact. Only the hopelessly duped PC zombies cant connect the dots.

MOST violent month in Baltimore history >>> Stuff Black People Don t Like - SBPDL

The media has sold this narrative that we have a police problem. No we don't. We have a black problem.:up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Almost correct. We have a CULTURE problem. Ghetto gang culture. Some whites follow that culture too. So do some hispanics. But by % blacks follow it a lot.

I'd like to try a comparison of education and single parent family make up.

(I have to reinstall my OS today cause my SSD decided to go tits-up, but after that I'll see what I can dig up.)

Forum List

Back