Powder Keg Watch: Harvard names a Jew to replace outgoing President Claudine Gay

Jewish liberal media?

Do you believe that from the beginning of time, Jews own every media outlet, control every reporter, and manufacture every news story in the world? Or is it just those in America?

That's pretty impressive for a mere .2% of the world population.

View attachment 882918
Because Jews have high average intelligence, they have prominence out of proportion to their numbers, but they do not control the media, the academy, the corporations, Wall Street, or the government.

So ONE example negates the official FBI statistics? Why? The truth doesn’t fit your leftist narrative about the poor, oppressed Muslims?

There were 150 hate crimes against Muslims laat year, and more than 1,100 against Jews. But you go back to your leftist downplaying of the horrific amount of antisemitism in the country.

Wrong, chuckle. We don't keep stats on others. Plus the jews scream hate crime if their food at McDonald's is cold.

I do not understand all this hostility across political lines. I have had friends who were Republicans and friends who were to the left of the Democrat Party. :)

I draw the line at those who hate Jews and Orientals. I have no use for them. :mad:

I have been banned twice from a website I am not supposed to name here because I kept expressing my admiration for Jews and Orientals. :omg:

By the way, I agree withe the GOP on the issues of crime, race, and immigration, and with the Democrats on the issues of the environment and the economy. I vote Democrat, but without enthusiasm. :cool:

My support for Israel is unconditional. :yes_text12:

Last edited:
I draw the line at those who hate Jews and Orientals.

And we appreciate it ...

215679.jpeg

I do not understand all this hostility across political lines. I have had friends who were Republicans and friends who were to the left of the Democrat Party. :)

I draw the line at those who hate Jews and Orientals. I have no use for them. :mad:
..but you are buddy buddy with those who hate black folks and Hispanics.

Forum List

Back