Powerful wealth inequality video

Oldguy

Sep 25, 2012
Texas
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPKKQnijnsM]Wealth Inequality in America - YouTube[/ame]

So...what do we do about it? Something? Nothing? What?

How many of you actually believe that you would be better off if Bill Gates hadn't created Microsoft?

Wealth Inequality in America - YouTube

So...what do we do about it? Something? Nothing? What?

WHY do anything EXCEPT come up with something that puts YOU into that category?
I mean are you that destitute that YOU think taking from those that have is the course of action?

That's what animals do! You surely aren't an animal so why don't you do something an intelligent person would do?

For example the amount of time you spend on this forum could be spent making phone calls to set appointments for sales people!
You could also come up with a service.. In fact If you'd like and really are interested I have an idea that right now Lowes is selling for $9.00 and I can provide a better service and NOT charge anything!

Want to know more about how you could participate???

why is it the Top could afford double the tax rate they have now and create the hey day of the US?

Pretending the top 1 cant not pay more is complete NON reality.

This country ran fine and our economy was great.

"if my Countrymen should ever wish for the Honour of having among them a Gentry enormously wealthy, let them sell their Farms and pay rack'd Rents; the Scale of the Landlords will rise as that of the Tenants is depress'd who will soon become poor, tattered, dirty, and abject in Spirit. Had I never been in the American Colonies, but was to form my Judgment of Civil Society by what I have lately seen [in Ireland and Scotland], I should never advise a Nation of Savages to admit of Civilisation: For I assure you, that in the Possession and Enjoyment of the various Comforts of Life, compar'd to these People every Indian is a Gentleman: And the Effect of this kind of Civil Society seems only to be, the depressing Multitudes below the Savage State that a few may be rais'd above it"

-- Benjamin Franklin; from letter to Joshua Babcock (Jan. 13. 1772)

The biggest problem is actually the Federal Reserve banks who charge us interest for printing our own money. They control interest, inflation, etc. We need to abolish the Federal Reserve because things cannot get back on the right track until we do.

Now compare the DECLINING TAX RATES of the above WITH THE INCREASING GDP!
GDP grew from less then $1 trillion to over $14 trillion during that same period tax rates DECLINED.... Wonder why????
$Screen Shot 2013-03-07 at 10.25.42 AM.png

http://www.google.com/publicdata/ex...ntry:USA&dl=en&hl=en&q=gross domestic product

Explain that to me ok.. isn't there a correlation with GDP growing at a rate of 25% increase per year over the 50 years of growth from 1960 to 2011!
While the tax rate declined from the highest of 91% (reduced by that Dem Kennedy!!!)
to 39% in 2011 a decline in tax rate an average of 1% per year from 1960 to 2011!

Again... tell me wouldn't it seem logical.. cut taxes means more money to spend which in turn means more GDP which means more taxes!!!

It works EVERYTIME!!!

Speaking to an audience in Racine, Wisconsin, on June 30, 2010, President Obama repeated a winning theme from his 2008 campaign—the theme that the economic policies of the previous administration had failed those of us who consider ourselves middle class:
Nearly a decade of tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires led to little more than sluggish growth [and] a shrinking middle class. Your paychecks flatlined. Wages and incomes did not go up. Even when the economy was growing, it wasn't growing for you.
BIG f..king LIE!!!

No. In the seven years from 2001-2007 (inclusive), not only did the middle class get at least its fair share of overall income growth,
the income gap between the rich and the middle class actually got smaller.
In an apparent paradox, the same Census Bureau database that told us that median household income was essentially unchanged in 2007 versus 2000
also tells us that the middle class enjoyed a higher income growth rate than did either the overall economy or the rich—and therefore that
their income gap versus the rich had actually decreased.
The Myth of Middle-Class Stagnation ? The American Magazine

why do they pretend that America can even survive such wealth disparity?

Vilfredo Pareto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vilfredo Pareto

Vilfredo Federico Damaso Pareto (born Wilfried Fritz Pareto; Italian: [vilˈfreːdo paˈreːto]; 15 July 1848 – 19 August 1923) was an Italian engineer, sociologist, economist, political scientist and philosopher. He made several important contributions to economics, particularly in the study of income distribution and in the analysis of individuals' choices.

He introduced the concept of Pareto efficiency and helped develop the field of microeconomics. He was also the first to discover that income follows a Pareto distribution, which is a power law probability distribution. The Pareto principle was named after him and built on observations of his such as that 80% of the land in Italy was owned by 20% of the population. He also contributed to the fields of sociology and mathematics.

Forum List

Back