🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PRAISE GOD! The Two LA Cops Survived Their Surgery!

Sue BLM and the DNC for what???
For instigating and downright causing things like this. What do you think is going to happen when you have a whole movement which has groups of people chanting >> "What do we want ? Dead cops. When do we want them ? Now."

And calling for police to be defunded or abolished ? What effect do you think all that is going to have on people who are cop-haters to begin with, maybe are a bit looney, and quite possibly filled with drugs, and have access to a gun ?

This is o matter for politics. May they get both get well. Wishing them and their families across the thousands of miles across our country may they both live, hope, and love again;. There is nothing that the rest of us can do but pray for these both to rise from their beds.
There are a few things we can do. We can urge those who ludicrously spew hatred to police to stop doing that. We can vote out politicians (typically Democrats) who order police to stand down, thereby allowing rioters, looters, killers to do their thing.

We can strongly oppose Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and other idiotic anti-police radical groups who routinely attack police with bottles, rocks, laser beams, etc., and block traffic, which can block not only cars, but emergency vehicles too. What if the street that ambulances took these 2 cops to the emergency room had been blocked by nutjob protesters ? They might have died just because of that.

You misinterpret what is going on. Nobody just spews hatred toward police. You must recognize that there are bad cops who have infiltrated police forces and damaged respect for law. enforcement. Those police who cannot live up to their oath of office must be expelled: those who commit unnecessary violence, those who profile, those who undermine the public's confidence by displaying their contempt for the public on social media. We have had sworn cops using unnecessary violence toward people whom they have stopped, cops who have placed statements on social media that are derogatory to citizens whom they are supposed to "protect and serve," cops posing with racist symbols and flags, even "Sons of the Confederacy," cops refusing to investigate a case of someone who died as a result of running into what clearly was an ambush (the Arbery case), the cops noted in the report by former FBI agent German as having ties to right-wing gangs. All that is being asked is that rogue cops be flushed out of our law enforcement and the rules followed. I found the nicey-nicey video of the police and the white "militia" gang very informative. There is enough evidence here to conclude that our law enforcement needs a good cleaning out.

You misinterpret what is going on. Nobody just spews hatred toward police. You must recognize that there are bad cops who have infiltrated police forces and damaged respect for law. enforcement. Those police who cannot live up to their oath of office must be expelled: those who commit unnecessary violence, those who profile, those who undermine the public's confidence by displaying their contempt for the public on social media. We have had sworn cops using unnecessary violence toward people whom they have stopped, cops who have placed statements on social media that are derogatory to citizens whom they are supposed to "protect and serve," cops posing with racist symbols and flags, even "Sons of the Confederacy," cops refusing to investigate a case of someone who died as a result of running into what clearly was an ambush (the Arbery case), the cops noted in the report by former FBI agent German as having ties to right-wing gangs. All that is being asked is that rogue cops be flushed out of our law enforcement and the rules followed. I found the nicey-nicey video of the police and the white "militia" gang very informative. There is enough evidence here to conclude that our law enforcement needs a good cleaning out.
I misinterpret nothing. All you're doing is regurgitating the scare talk BS that leftist media feeds you 24/7. "law enforcement needs a good cleaning out" ?
I see no evidence of that whatsoever - just you throwing wild claims around, typical of stuff heard on liberal fake news media.

The Arbery case was not an ambush, Arbery was free to run in an opposite direction, and instead, he turned TOWARD Travis McMichael, and attacked him, punching him, and trying to wrest the shotgun out of his hands, and the whole thing was on video.

There should be no charges at all against the 3 defendants, and if Arbery had lived, he should have been charged with assault and battery. Making matters worse is Cobb County District Attorney Joyette Holmes is preparing to try this very high-profile case, while at the same time running a campaign for reelection.

Every 4 years, when there is a presidential election, Democrats go nuts with police brutality stories, exaggerating the truth, in an effort to rile up black America with fear, to gin up VOTES for Democrats. 4 years ago Obama, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, and Jesse Jackson did it with Ferguson and Baltimore, and now Democrats are doing it with these new scenarios of white cops shooting unarmed black suspects, most of which are 100% justifiable. (ex. Jacob Blake, Terrence Crutcher, Philando Castille. etc)

I misinterpret nothing. All you're doing is regurgitating the scare talk BS that leftist media feeds you 24/7. "law enforcement needs a good cleaning out" ?
I see no evidence of that whatsoever - just you throwing wild claims around, typical of stuff heard on liberal fake news media.

The Arbery case was not an ambush, Arbery was free to run in an opposite direction, and instead, he turned TOWARD Travis McMichael, and attacked him, punching him, and trying to wrest the shotgun out of his hands, and the whole thing was on video.

There should be no charges at all against the 3 defendants, and if Arbery had lived, he should have been charged with assault and battery. Making matters worse is Cobb County District Attorney Joyette Holmes is preparing to try this very high-profile case, while at the same time running a campaign for reelection.

Every 4 years, when there is a presidential election, Democrats go nuts with police brutality stories, exaggerating the truth, in an effort to rile up black America with fear, to gin up VOTES for Democrats. 4 years ago Obama, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, and Jesse Jackson did it with Ferguson and Baltimore, and now Democrats are doing it with these new scenarios of white cops shooting unarmed black suspects, most of which are 100% justifiable. (ex. Jacob Blake, Terrence Crutcher, Philando Castille. etc)
FYI
Ferguson riots were in 2014 and not a presidential Election year, so you are wrong on that....

This is o matter for politics. May they get both get well. Wishing them and their families across the thousands of miles across our country may they both live, hope, and love again;. There is nothing that the rest of us can do but pray for these both to rise from their beds.
There are a few things we can do. We can urge those who ludicrously spew hatred to police to stop doing that. We can vote out politicians (typically Democrats) who order police to stand down, thereby allowing rioters, looters, killers to do their thing.

We can strongly oppose Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and other idiotic anti-police radical groups who routinely attack police with bottles, rocks, laser beams, etc., and block traffic, which can block not only cars, but emergency vehicles too. What if the street that ambulances took these 2 cops to the emergency room had been blocked by nutjob protesters ? They might have died just because of that.

. Nobody just spews hatred toward police.
^^^^
how nice-----on which planet???????
the above disclaimer fascinates me-----no different from the
self-righteous disclaimers of every fascist slug murderer in history---
"WE HAVE GOOD REASON TO HATE THEM"

May they both have a full recovery and sue BLM and the DNC for every penny they have
Sue BLM and the DNC for what???
Conspiracy to commit Terror, Extortion, and Treason/Sedition. Plenty of evidence to show both groups are involved so ONE conviction of any one member means the same for all members-----one member guilty of murder---all are. Take them down criminal and in the civil courts. Soros and others are funding these attacks as well-----seize all assets

You seem to buy into any bullshit that right-wingers toss in your direction, yet accuse me of "regurgitating" talking points in "leftist media." Apparently you believe that an attempt by an unarmed person to disarm a person who is armed and poses a direct threat is an "attack." This is utter crap. You are attempting to turn the theory of self defense completely inside out. Arbery's actions were in self defense.

You criticize Arbrey's split-second decision to go for the gun rather than try to run away, BUT: What in the hell was this travis doing in the middle of the street with a loaded shotgun? With his truck illegally parked in the road? Yes. The whole thing is on video. That there is a video shows that there was a conspiracy going on, given that someone was filming in a vehicle driving behind Arbrey. Why was he being filmed? Then he jogs around a bend in the road and finds it blocked by two armed men. Give me a break, cupcake. What is disturbing about the Arbrey case is the mishandling of it by the local authorities. Nobody did anything about it until the video surfaced, and the case ended up with the GBI. Until this happened, the three men responsible were walking around free.

There is significant evidence that there are rogue cops out there, and that some of them are affiliated with white supremacist groups. This affects how the public views LEOs. These rogues drag the reputations of good cops through the mud and definitely erode the public's confidence in the police.

I don't see how the DA's quest for re-election has anything to do with it. It's a fairly common practice to seek re-election.

You seem to buy into any bullshit that right-wingers toss in your direction, yet accuse me of "regurgitating" talking points in "leftist media." Apparently you believe that an attempt by an unarmed person to disarm a person who is armed and poses a direct threat is an "attack." This is utter crap. You are attempting to turn the theory of self defense completely inside out. Arbery's actions were in self defense.

You criticize Arbrey's split-second decision to go for the gun rather than try to run away, BUT: What in the hell was this travis doing in the middle of the street with a loaded shotgun? With his truck illegally parked in the road? Yes. The whole thing is on video. That there is a video shows that there was a conspiracy going on, given that someone was filming in a vehicle driving behind Arbrey. Why was he being filmed? Then he jogs around a bend in the road and finds it blocked by two armed men. Give me a break, cupcake. What is disturbing about the Arbrey case is the mishandling of it by the local authorities. Nobody did anything about it until the video surfaced, and the case ended up with the GBI. Until this happened, the three men responsible were walking around free.

There is significant evidence that there are rogue cops out there, and that some of them are affiliated with white supremacist groups. This affects how the public views LEOs. These rogues drag the reputations of good cops through the mud and definitely erode the public's confidence in the police.

I don't see how the DA's quest for re-election has anything to do with it. It's a fairly common practice to seek re-election.
You have done what you accuse me of doing. You have turned the theory of self defense completely inside out. As I said, Arbery had no need to go in the direction of Travis McMichael. If he feared Travis, he could easily have turned to the right, before even reaching the McMichaels' truck. he had no need to even be there. But he went there and then made a turn toward Travis, attacking him, punching him, and trying to take the gun away. I would have done the same thing Travis did. I would have shot Arbery, unquestionably (in self defense).

What Travis was "doing in the middle of the street with a loaded shotgun" was exercising his constitutional right to defend himself, in complete conformance with the Constitution and Georgia law. What are YOU doing asking stupid questions ?

As for the person filming the video nearby, so what ? I see nothing wrong about that. Leftist idiots carry cell phones at riots, and constantly make videos. I don't see anyone complaining about that.

The road - it was not blocked. Arbery has plenty of opportunity to avoid the McMichaels. Instead, he got mad at them, and charged at Travis.

Yes, "What is disturbing about the Arbrey case is the mishandling of it by the local authorities." They are making sacrificial lambs out of the McMichaels pair, by arresting them in a cowardly attempt to placate the black community and avoid rioting, by black screwballs who riot anytime a black guy is shot, no matter what the circumstances may be.

The circumstance was justifiable homicide by self defense, but the authorities are unconcerned with justice, and are only thinking about the potential rioting that could ensue.

Lastly, YOU are who drags the reputations of good cops through the mud, and definitely erode the public's confidence in the police, by talking like you are in this thread. As I said you, et al, exaggerate police brutality, a political ploy to gin up VOTES for Democrats. This is the bullshit that left-wingers toss in your direction, that YOU are buying into.

You have done what you accuse me of doing. You have turned the theory of self defense completely inside out. As I said, Arbery had no need to go in the direction of Travis McMichael. If he feared Travis, he could easily have turned to the right, before even reaching the McMichaels' truck. he had no need to even be there. But he went there and then made a turn toward Travis, attacking him, punching him, and trying to take the gun away. I would have done the same thing Travis did. I would have shot Arbery, unquestionably (in self defense).

What Travis was "doing in the middle of the street with a loaded shotgun" was exercising his constitutional right to defend himself, in complete conformance with the Constitution and Georgia law. What are YOU doing asking stupid questions ?

As for the person filming the video nearby, so what ? I see nothing wrong about that. Leftist idiots carry cell phones at riots, and constantly make videos. I don't see anyone complaining about that.

The road - it was not blocked. Arbery has plenty of opportunity to avoid the McMichaels. Instead, he got mad at them, and charged at Travis.

Yes, "What is disturbing about the Arbrey case is the mishandling of it by the local authorities." They are making sacrificial lambs out of the McMichaels pair, by arresting them in a cowardly attempt to placate the black community and avoid rioting, by black screwballs who riot anytime a black guy is shot, no matter what the circumstances may be.

The circumstance was justifiable homicide by self defense, but the authorities are unconcerned with justice, and are only thinking about the potential rioting that could ensue.

Lastly, YOU are who drags the reputations of good cops through the mud, and definitely erode the public's confidence in the police, by talking like you are in this thread. As I said you, et al, exaggerate police brutality, a political ploy to gin up VOTES for Democrats. This is the bullshit that left-wingers toss in your direction, that YOU are buying into.

You beg the question of what travis was doing in the middle of the street with a loaded shotgun. Please explain what travis was so afraid of, with his armed daddy right there. It obviously was not Arbrey, who was filmed right before he was killed merely jogging down the street, unarmed. Why was the third guy filming him doing this? Don't try to pull this "self defense" bullshit. It doesn't work. Obviously, the guy filming him was in on the plot, so Arbrey would have been caught between him and the McMichaels. If you don't have a realistic chance of getting out of a trap, you try to take the gun away. This is logical. The McMichaels were not in fear of Arbrey. They just could have gone into their house or driven away if they were experiencing such fear of a jogger. They were lying in wait for him.

Your post is soaked in racism.

You beg the question of what travis was doing in the middle of the street with a loaded shotgun. Please explain what travis was so afraid of, with his armed daddy right there. It obviously was not Arbrey, who was filmed right before he was killed merely jogging down the street, unarmed. Why was the third guy filming him doing this? Don't try to pull this "self defense" bullshit. It doesn't work. Obviously, the guy filming him was in on the plot, so Arbrey would have been caught between him and the McMichaels. If you don't have a realistic chance of getting out of a trap, you try to take the gun away. This is logical. The McMichaels were not in fear of Arbrey. They just could have :dunno: if they were experiencing such fear of a jogger. They were lying in wait for him.

Your post is soaked in racism.
NO, I DON'T beg that question at all. If Travis wants to go down the street with a shotgun (OF COURSE IT"S LOADED- wouldn't be much use unloaded, would it? ), that's his (legal) business, and no one else's.

Who cares about the 3rd guy ? Has nothing to do with the attack against Travis. do you ask why leftist rioters film videos with their cell phones ?

I'm not pulling anything. Travis was standing still, and Arbery charged straight at him, and you're going try "pull" some BS that Arbery was doing self defense ? That's absurd.

I don't know of the guy filming being in on any "plot" as you call it , and I don't think you do either. The guy filming has noting to do with the Arbery attack or Travis' self defense.

Arbery had every easy chance to avoid the McMichaels. He CHOSE to run TOWARD them. He committed a violent criminal act, and you are defending a violent criminal engaging in violent crime.

All your talk about "lying in wait" or "fear of a jogger" are noting but deflections from the crux of the matter - ie. Arbery ran toward Travis, attacked him, punched him, and Travis shot Arbery while defending himself from that attack. that is all that is pertinent to the case, and the ludicrous charges that have nor been placed.

Sure, the McMicheals could have "gone into their house" but they are under no obligation to do that. They could have gone to a movie. They could have gone roller skating, 1000 things. And they could have driven down the street in their truck with their shotguns for self-defense. I drive down my street with a gun all the time. So what ? I often walk down the street with my gun in my pocket (a .380 semi-automatic). And if somebody attacks me, like Arbery did to Travis, there is no question what is going to happen. I'm going to shoot that person. So ? :dunno:

And nothing I've said in any post in this thread is "racism", and it is racism on your part to suggest that it is.

Obama was not running for office in 2014, or 2016..... So what was your point about rolling it out every 4 years???? :dunno:
My point about rolling it out every 4 years is just that. That's what they do. And they take anything that has happened that year (of an election), or in recent previous years, and amplify it into a race whine of utmost proportions to gin up votes. My point was what I said. What's the mystery ?

Forum List

Back