🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PRAISE GOD! The Two LA Cops Survived Their Surgery!

This is o matter for politics. May they get both get well. Wishing them and their families across the thousands of miles across our country may they both live, hope, and love again;. There is nothing that the rest of us can do but pray for these both to rise from their beds.
When you say blacks are hunted by cops blood is on your hands
I remember when Obama REFUSED to utter the words "Islamic terrorist" when Islamic terrorists inflicted terrorism on the US because he did not want Americans seeking revenge on innocent Muslims.

However, when white police officers were being assassinated all over the country after the riots in Ferguson, he continued to feed into the notion they were all racist, with a smile on his face and a spring in his step.

Speaking of which, with Trump in office when was the last Islamic terror attack? Seems like it has been awhile.

Oh well, I'm sure with Biden it will be back to the new normal thingy. That is what they are good at.

Chances are he was a citizen of the US, and calls himself a Christians.

Fuck off you evil bitch. Nobody CARES what TERRORIST supporting scum like YOU think. GTFO.

HOW could ANYONE but an evil fucking BITCH give a Disagree to my below comment?

1600079913256.png

1600079944568.png

Go give a Disagree to my above comments as well you Satanic bitch, thank God your ilks DNA will die with YOU.

This is o matter for politics. May they get both get well. Wishing them and their families across the thousands of miles across our country may they both live, hope, and love again;. There is nothing that the rest of us can do but pray for these both to rise from their beds.
I remember when Obama REFUSED to utter the words "Islamic terrorist" when Islamic terrorists inflicted terrorism on the US because he did not want Americans seeking revenge on innocent Muslims.

However, when white police officers were being assassinated all over the country after the riots in Ferguson, he continued to feed into the notion they were all racist, with a smile on his face and a spring in his step.

Speaking of which, with Trump in office when was the last Islamic terror attack? Seems like it has been awhile.

Oh well, I'm sure with Biden it will be back to the new normal thingy. That is what they are good at.

That's right, grab an American flag chanting down with the US and Christianity like the rest of your idiot democrat friends.

Probably calls himself a Christian. Also I have no friends that would ever think of shooting a cop.
Do you want them to start murdering Christians now?

WTH is wrong with you because these brain dead DNC followers will ya know.

Yes her ilk DO want Christians to be murdered, considering she IS a Radical Islamic Terrorist supporting bitch why should anyone be shocked.

That's right, grab an American flag chanting down with the US and Christianity like the rest of your idiot democrat friends.

Probably calls himself a Christian. Also I have no friends that would ever think of shooting a cop.
Do you want them to start murdering Christians now?

WTH is wrong with you because these brain dead DNC followers will ya know.

Yes her ilk DO want Christians to be murdered, considering she IS a Radical Islamic Terrorist supporting bitch why should anyone be shocked.
And then say that the Christians were probably murdered by other Christians.

God is merciful.

God had nothing to do with it, praise the surgeons, doctors and nurses. I sure hope the get the suspect.
Woooo aren’t cops hunting down blacks? Why do you want them
to be ok?
I'm fairly certain democrats want all racist people to die, or at least, those they believe are racist.
That would be called suicide
They won't kill themselves until they have killed everyone else off first.

Ya know, save mother earth kind of thingy.

I am also praying that there was good surveillance around the hospital and every thug who came to
the "DIE DIE DIE....." demonstration is ID'ed and
shipped to a GULAG style retraining camp---for the sake of society

God is on our side, law and order Donald trump!
God is NOT on the side of a Deceiver, Liar..... Satan is the father of all lies and liars...So the good Lord says.... So when you support the biggest chronic and pathological liar, as Trump is, every day of the week, then YOU are supporting Satan, not God.....be careful....all liars are cast in to the Lake of fire according to the Bible.... do you really want to be one of them?

God is NOT on the side of a Deceiver, Liar..... Satan is the father of all lies and liars...So the good Lord says.... So when you support the biggest chronic and pathological liar, as Trump is, every day of the week, then YOU are supporting Satan, not God.....be careful....all liars are cast in to the Lake of fire according to the Bible.... do you really want to be one of them?
Asking Trump 50,000 got cha questions you would never ask a democrat and screaming see he lied isn’t good evidence he’s a liar.

But he's the most lawless president, we've ever had...?
Compared to who?
Compared to all presidents we've ever had, just as I've stated....
Really,, what law was broken? How come he’s not In jail? Why aren’t you at the White House with army removing him?
Because he's corrupted the legal system, with the help of Barr, and the silence of the Republicans in the Senate, who cower in the fear of Trump's wrath.

But he's the most lawless president, we've ever had...?
Compared to who?
Compared to all presidents we've ever had, just as I've stated....
Really,, what law was broken? How come he’s not In jail? Why aren’t you at the White House with army removing him?
Because he's corrupted the legal system, with the help of Barr, and the silence of the Republicans in the Senate, who cower in the fear of Trump's wrath.
Defending the attacked is a just cause , thank you barr.

Asking Trump 50,000 got cha questions you would never ask a democrat and screaming see he lied isn’t good evidence he’s a liar.
When you questioned every move a Democratic president did, while you turn a blind eye to all of these same actions and worse, from Trump, it shows that you are in a cult....You have no moral compass, and never did....it was all phoney, baloney, self righteousness....:rolleyes:

When you questioned every move a Democratic president did, while you turn a blind eye to all of these same actions and worse, from Trump, it shows that you are in a cult....You have no moral compass, and never did....it was all phoney, baloney, self righteousness....:rolleyes:
Absolutely no comparison,, Republicans never attacked like this,, democrats have attacked Abe, and trump with the same passion and hate. Disturbing

God is merciful.

We were ALL praying Jim, we were ALL praying and asking Our Lord and Our Lady to help these two BRAVE LA Sheriff's Deputies to survive and Our Lord and Our Lady have answered MILLIONS and MILLIONS of peoples prayers and have delivered a MIRACLE.

We now ALL have to pray that the feral BLM POS who attempted to MURDER these two BRAVE LA Sheriff's Deputies is APPREHENDED ASAP and that the most EXTREME form of Justice on this earth is delivered.

No its not a miracle.

You and your ilk were probably praying to your god Satan asking him to make the two LA Sheriff's Deputies die, this is why you all support BLM because you are all scum.

Forum List

Back