🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PRAISE GOD! The Two LA Cops Survived Their Surgery!

This is o matter for politics. May they get both get well. Wishing them and their families across the thousands of miles across our country may they both live, hope, and love again;. There is nothing that the rest of us can do but pray for these both to rise from their beds.
When you say blacks are hunted by cops blood is on your hands
I remember when Obama REFUSED to utter the words "Islamic terrorist" when Islamic terrorists inflicted terrorism on the US because he did not want Americans seeking revenge on innocent Muslims.

However, when white police officers were being assassinated all over the country after the riots in Ferguson, he continued to feed into the notion they were all racist, with a smile on his face and a spring in his step.

Speaking of which, with Trump in office when was the last Islamic terror attack? Seems like it has been awhile.

Oh well, I'm sure with Biden it will be back to the new normal thingy. That is what they are good at.
.....Obama sent his BLACK AG to comfort the family of the BLACK criminal that attacked a WHITE cop

...Obama said the WHITE cop acted stupid;y, and not the dumbass BLACK '''Professor'' of [ hahahahhaha ] African American studies

etc --Obama hates cops/America/whites

Last edited:
God is merciful.

1600084839500.png

1600084863126.png

^^^^ OMG! Newt Gingrich mentions George FUCKING Soros and so LEFTISTS TRIGGERED in 4....3....2....1.... :abgg2q.jpg:

1600084977892.png

1600085019753.png

^^^^ Candace Owen aka a DECENT Black HUMAN BEING and NOT a feral low IQ uneducated POS SCUM like BLM.

1600085100316.png

Preach it Conservative Sister!

1600085139469.png

This is o matter for politics. May they get both get well. Wishing them and their families across the thousands of miles across our country may they both live, hope, and love again;. There is nothing that the rest of us can do but pray for these both to rise from their beds.
I remember when Obama REFUSED to utter the words "Islamic terrorist" when Islamic terrorists inflicted terrorism on the US because he did not want Americans seeking revenge on innocent Muslims.

However, when white police officers were being assassinated all over the country after the riots in Ferguson, he continued to feed into the notion they were all racist, with a smile on his face and a spring in his step.

Speaking of which, with Trump in office when was the last Islamic terror attack? Seems like it has been awhile.

Oh well, I'm sure with Biden it will be back to the new normal thingy. That is what they are good at.

Chances are he was a citizen of the US, and calls himself a Christians.
That's right, grab an American flag chanting down with the US and Christianity like the rest of your idiot democrat friends.

Probably calls himself a Christian. Also I have no friends that would ever think of shooting a cop.
Do you want them to start murdering Christians now?

WTH is wrong with you because these brain dead DNC followers will ya know.

Yes her ilk DO want Christians to be murdered, considering she IS a Radical Islamic Terrorist supporting bitch why should anyone be shocked.
And then say that the Christians were probably murdered by other Christians.

Not ONLY Christians probably murdered by other Christians but also they will say that those other Christians were also these FANTASYLAND White Supremacists that we ALWAYS are HEARING about from the Propaganda MSM but somehow NEVER get to actually SEE.

Literally my HATE level is now off the charts, my HATE is so INTENSE that's it's actually a VERY VERY exciting feeling to have. HATE is a VERY VERY exciting emotion....so is LOVE of course but in so many ways PURE HATE is so more exciting. The Leftists aka Communists THINK they HATE us but I'll tell them they do NOT know what HATE is UNTIL they HATE as PURELY and as ORGANICALLY as we HATE them.

All the Athiests who LOVE to tell Christians what a Christian is without knowing WTF they are babbling about, they will say oh HOW can a Christian HATE and let me tell you during the MANY Crusades ALL those Christians fighting the feral Mooselimbs HATED beyond HATE and THAT is WHY the Christian Crusaders SUCCEEDED....they succeeded BECAUSE they HATED.

There IS a time for LOVE and a time for HATE and the time we live in NOW is the time for HATE.

No. I know the difference between good cops who live up to their oaths to protect and serve their communities and those who violate their oaths of office. Do you know the difference between good and evil?

No. I know the difference between good cops who live up to their oaths to protect and serve their communities and those who violate their oaths of office. Do you know the difference between good and evil?
That’s not what democrats are saying, they are saying cops are hunting blacks..

Chances are he was a citizen of the US, and calls himself a Christians.
That's right, grab an American flag chanting down with the US and Christianity like the rest of your idiot democrat friends.

Probably calls himself a Christian. Also I have no friends that would ever think of shooting a cop.
Do you want them to start murdering Christians now?

WTH is wrong with you because these brain dead DNC followers will ya know.

I am against anyone killing anyone.

Not what democrats are saying

God is merciful.

We were ALL praying Jim, we were ALL praying and asking Our Lord and Our Lady to help these two BRAVE LA Sheriff's Deputies to survive and Our Lord and Our Lady have answered MILLIONS and MILLIONS of peoples prayers and have delivered a MIRACLE.

We now ALL have to pray that the feral BLM POS who attempted to MURDER these two BRAVE LA Sheriff's Deputies is APPREHENDED ASAP and that the most EXTREME form of Justice on this earth is delivered.

No its not a miracle.

You and your ilk were probably praying to your god Satan asking him to make the two LA Sheriff's Deputies die, this is why you all support BLM because you are all scum.

I'm not praying to any of the superficial gods out there.

God is merciful.

BOTH of the LA Sheriff's Deputies are BRAVE HEROES, but the female one especially, she was shot through the jaw and still radioed for help AND applied a tourniquet to her also wounded male deputy:

1600090422033.png

God is merciful.

We were ALL praying Jim, we were ALL praying and asking Our Lord and Our Lady to help these two BRAVE LA Sheriff's Deputies to survive and Our Lord and Our Lady have answered MILLIONS and MILLIONS of peoples prayers and have delivered a MIRACLE.

We now ALL have to pray that the feral BLM POS who attempted to MURDER these two BRAVE LA Sheriff's Deputies is APPREHENDED ASAP and that the most EXTREME form of Justice on this earth is delivered.

No its not a miracle.

You and your ilk were probably praying to your god Satan asking him to make the two LA Sheriff's Deputies die, this is why you all support BLM because you are all scum.

Satan is a Demon and if you are not already praying to him, he already has infested your being, you are considered one of Satan's Helper's on earth as ALL the Leftists aka Communists are along with the feral BLM scum. What the whole crowd are out doing on America's streets is Demonic, only a crowd in the grip of something wicked would be doing what they are doing.

How stupid are you? There are thousands of good cops in our country, who go to work to protect our communities and honor their oaths every day. Then there are those who have no respect for the people that they are sworn to guard and no respect for the fact that they are sworn to uphold the trust that we, the people, give them. None of this is about cops in general. It is about BAD, ROGUE cops; those who abuse the authority that the public gives them. It is the fact that rogue, disrespectful people wear the badges that we give them that raises concern. What of the cops in Kenosha who were caught on video congratulating gang-bangers when they supposedly out to enforce the curfew and clear the streets? Minutes later, two died and another was horribly injured. Don't just support "cops," honor the the good cops and get rid of the evil.

How stupid are you? There are thousands of good cops in our country, who go to work to protect our communities and honor their oaths every day. Then there are those who have no respect for the people that they are sworn to guard and no respect for the fact that they are sworn to uphold the trust that we, the people, give them. None of this is about cops in general. It is about BAD, ROGUE cops; those who abuse the authority that the public gives them. It is the fact that rogue, disrespectful people wear the badges that we give them that raises concern. What of the cops in Kenosha who were caught on video congratulating gang-bangers when they supposedly out to enforce the curfew and clear the streets? Minutes later, two died and another was horribly injured. Don't just support "cops," honor the the good cops and get rid of the evil.
You’re a disgusting human being. What are you gonna do when there’s no more cops? Interment camps for blacks? Is that the objective? I think we know where you plan lies.

God is merciful.

No its not a miracle.

Satan is a Demon and if you are not already praying to him, he already has infested your being, you are considered one of Satan's Helper's on earth as ALL the Leftists aka Communists are along with the feral BLM scum. What the whole crowd are out doing on America's streets is Demonic, only a crowd in the grip of something wicked would be doing what they are doing.

Yeah. they're coming for you, Lucy. quick! find hubbie and children and get them all safely under the bed where the demons cannot find them.

God is on our side, law and order Donald trump!
God is NOT on the side of a Deceiver, Liar..... Satan is the father of all lies and liars...So the good Lord says.... So when you support the biggest chronic and pathological liar, as Trump is, every day of the week, then YOU are supporting Satan, not God.....be careful....all liars are cast in to the Lake of fire according to the Bible.... do you really want to be one of them?
Asking Trump 50,000 got cha questions you would never ask a democrat and screaming see he lied isn’t good evidence he’s a liar.
When you questioned every move a Democratic president did, while you turn a blind eye to all of these same actions and worse, from Trump, it shows that you are in a cult....You have no moral compass, and never did....it was all phoney, baloney, self righteousness....:rolleyes:
Absolutely no comparison,, Republicans never attacked like this,, democrats have attacked Abe, and trump with the same passion and hate. Disturbing
I'm not excusing their behavior, but they are not doing it because they are democrats, or ever even voted in all their lives.....

You can't separate that.....

....just like those on the left can't seem to separate all of the mass murderers on behalf of Trump or a right wing group, who kill at synagogues, who shoot up and murder a bunch of religious blacks praying in a church, who drive 200 miles to go in to Wal-Mart's and kill dozens with their high powered rifles in Hispanic neighborhoods hoping to kill a bunch of Mexicans..... or go in to shoot up a Pizza parlor....or etc etc etc.

Hope you get the picture.....

There are a few things we can do. We can urge those who ludicrously spew hatred to police to stop doing that. We can vote out politicians (typically Democrats) who order police to stand down, thereby allowing rioters, looters, killers to do their thing.

We can strongly oppose Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and other idiotic anti-police radical groups who routinely attack police with bottles, rocks, laser beams, etc., and block traffic, which can block not only cars, but emergency vehicles too. What if the street that ambulances took these 2 cops to the emergency room had been blocked by nutjob protesters ? They might have died just because of that.

I'm not excusing their behavior, but they are not doing it because they are democrats, or ever even voted in all their lives.....

....just like those on the left can't seem to separate all of the mass murderers on behalf of Trump or a right wing group, who kill at synagogues, who shoot up and murder a bunch of religious blacks praying in a church, who drive 200 miles to go in to Wal-Mart's and kill dozens with their high powered rifles in Hispanic neighborhoods hoping to kill a bunch of Mexicans..... or go in to shoot up a Pizza parlor....or etc etc etc.

"mass murderers on behalf of Trump" ? This is how far low and crazy left-wing media has now sunk ? I know after the dopey Atlantic smear job came out, that things were getting pretty bad, but this sounds even more silly than that.

Yeah. they're coming for you, Lucy. quick! find hubbie and children and get them all safely under the bed where the demons cannot find them.
Well they have been know to branch out to the suburbs and go after people at their homes (or while sitting in cars)
Better yet, get the shotguns loaded, and ready to fire.

1600095232396.png

God is on our side, law and order Donald trump!
God is NOT on the side of a Deceiver, Liar..... Satan is the father of all lies and liars...So the good Lord says.... So when you support the biggest chronic and pathological liar, as Trump is, every day of the week, then YOU are supporting Satan, not God.....be careful....all liars are cast in to the Lake of fire according to the Bible.... do you really want to be one of them?
Asking Trump 50,000 got cha questions you would never ask a democrat and screaming see he lied isn’t good evidence he’s a liar.
When you questioned every move a Democratic president did, while you turn a blind eye to all of these same actions and worse, from Trump, it shows that you are in a cult....You have no moral compass, and never did....it was all phoney, baloney, self righteousness....:rolleyes:
Absolutely no comparison,, Republicans never attacked like this,, democrats have attacked Abe, and trump with the same passion and hate. Disturbing

Democrats are killing blacks all across America and you talk about a shooting at Walmart or someone shooting Hispanics ? Why can’t you say it black lives matter .. the ones killed daily by democrats

Forum List

Back