Pre-Debate debacles -- Ear Bud Checks, 30 minute breaks..

To me this is a game changer.

Why on earth would someone not agree to this? Could it be Biden was getting these messages in his last debate? Trump now has opened up another big opening, and Bidens refusal to agree to this raises red flags, whether he uses them or doesn't.

Trump is playing hardball, I expect a heated debate. Bidens team can't be liking all of the allegations and suspicions.

Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candidates' ears

CLEVELAND -- President Trump is asking for an additional ground rule ahead of Tuesday night’s first presidential debate between himself and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. But the Biden campaign is rejecting it.

Fox News has learned that the president’s re-election campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of each debater for electronic devices or transmitters. The president has consented to this kind of inspection, but a source said the Biden campaign has declined the ear check.

The Trump campaign claimed Biden's campaign had agreed to such an inspection before reversing themselves.

“Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined. Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request," said Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh. "On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate. With his 47 years as a failed Washington politician, how much help does Biden want?

Over the last several weeks, the former vice president's campaign has also requested two breaks -- one every 30 minutes -- to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, Fox News is told.

To me - adding all these "extra debate rules" like drug tests are a game changer and 3rd party ear checks. Trump didn't demand that before.

Why does he keep demanding new rules based on unsubstantiated allegations? Just debate.
CHEATING.

Oh for God's sakes. This isn't the SAT's. Oh wait...that was Trump.
So you are saying it wouldn't be cheating to have an earpiece for people to feed you answers.

Interesting.

All of Trump's whining about imaginary rigged elections and debate earpieces is a dead giveaway of just how terrified that he is going to lose.

He is a pre-emptive sore loser.

"If I lose, it could only be because they cheated!"

What a tard.

why is it bad for him to want a fair debate and a fair election? Isn't that what everyone wants?
Who says it isn't a fair debate and fair election except for a pre-emptive sore loser?

Trump makes fake claims without a SHRED of evidence. The American people have finally caught on to his bullshit. No one but the most weak-minded fall for it any more.

wrong, what the american people have finally caught on to is the corruption of the dems and the lying media. It took Trump to bring that out, and the people are pissed. the dem party is almost history.
It's all in your head, kiddo. You are too weak-minded to catch on to the same, tired tricks of your Dear Leader.

nope, the dems are trying every cheat in their basket, but none has worked. they will try to create fake mail in ballots and destroy ballots from Trump districts, we all know that. where have you been?

All of Trump's whining about imaginary rigged elections and debate earpieces is a dead giveaway of just how terrified that he is going to lose.

He is a pre-emptive sore loser.

"If I lose, it could only be because they cheated!"

What a tard.

why is it bad for him to want a fair debate and a fair election? Isn't that what everyone wants?
Who says it isn't a fair debate and fair election except for a pre-emptive sore loser?

Trump makes fake claims without a SHRED of evidence. The American people have finally caught on to his bullshit. No one but the most weak-minded fall for it any more.

Once again you only see one side as any other partisan tool. With all the shit Biden has been pumping, that's completely pathetic

It isn't the Trump folks refusing to let people see if there is an earpiece in his ear so others can feed him answers.

I think Trump has a receiver in his rectum, therefore checks need to be made.

That demand looks almost as desperate, whiny and stupid as yours.

Any other Trump cult losers here need to get their excuses for losing in ahead of time? The clock is ticking, so hurry up.

Why on earth would someone not agree to this? Could it be Biden was getting these messages in his last debate? Trump now has opened up another big opening, and Bidens refusal to agree to this raises red flags, whether he uses them or doesn't.

Trump is playing hardball, I expect a heated debate. Bidens team can't be liking all of the allegations and suspicions.

Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candidates' ears

CLEVELAND -- President Trump is asking for an additional ground rule ahead of Tuesday night’s first presidential debate between himself and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. But the Biden campaign is rejecting it.

Fox News has learned that the president’s re-election campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of each debater for electronic devices or transmitters. The president has consented to this kind of inspection, but a source said the Biden campaign has declined the ear check.

The Trump campaign claimed Biden's campaign had agreed to such an inspection before reversing themselves.

“Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined. Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request," said Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh. "On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate. With his 47 years as a failed Washington politician, how much help does Biden want?

Over the last several weeks, the former vice president's campaign has also requested two breaks -- one every 30 minutes -- to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, Fox News is told.

To me - adding all these "extra debate rules" like drug tests are a game changer and 3rd party ear checks. Trump didn't demand that before.

Why does he keep demanding new rules based on unsubstantiated allegations? Just debate.

Because people just like you cheat at what you do. The fact that you can't bring yourself to condemn their cheating tells us A LOT about you. No questions ahead of time. No hearing aids, JUST debate straight up. But you/they can't/won't.

Last edited:
It isn't the Trump folks refusing to let people see if there is an earpiece in his ear so others can feed him answers.

Any other Trump cult losers here need to get their excuses for losing in ahead of time?

why has Biden refused an ear check and a drug test? Innocent people are not afraid of tests.

CHEATING.

Oh for God's sakes. This isn't the SAT's. Oh wait...that was Trump.

LOL, your typical fare. You blindly believe the accusation of a relative who hates Trump. That's your standard ... for Republicans. Democrats? Suddenly you want things like evidence and proof and even when you get that you don't believe it

Any other Trump cult losers here need to get their excuses for losing in ahead of time?

why has Biden refused an ear check and a drug test? Innocent people are not afraid of tests.
why did Trump refuse to release his taxes? :dunno:

So that's your excuse for losing, check. You're going to claim Biden had an earpiece, and that he was on drugs.

Do you realize how craven and dishonest that makes you look?

After Russia, the Ukraine, Covid and all the lies about racism and all the other fake witch hunts you idiots keep trotting out, you calling someone craven and dishonest is classic

The IRS has crawled up Trumps as each year.. IF there ws the slighteset wrong doing Mueller and others would have had a parade to show it off...

Why would he release them? All you want them for is to mine them for talking points. You don't care what the truth is. Be honest for once

Any other Trump cult losers here need to get their excuses for losing in ahead of time? The clock is ticking, so hurry up.

Sounds like you are volunteering. Seems a little strange, but have fun with your little fetish.

Why would he release them? All you want them for is to mine them for talking points. You don't care what the truth is. Be honest for once

:lol:

And why should Biden yada yada yada...?

Conspiracy theories are best ignored. Trumps trying to find reasons to pre-set the stage in case he looses. Just like he did in 2016 "the election is rigged".

To throw leftist morons into a 4 year long meltdown. It worked.

:lol:

And why should Biden yada yada yada...?

Conspiracy theories are best ignored. Trumps trying to find reasons to pre-set the stage in case he looses. Just like he did in 2016 "the election is rigged".
Conspiracy theories are best ignored.

And yet here you are............whining about tax returns 4 years later.

Forum List

Back