🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pre-School suspends 4 year old terrorist

it might have been threatening. "this is what will be used if you don't do what I/we say"

Schools have a zero redolence.

The casing has not business being in school.
it might have been threatening. "this is what will be used if you don't do what I/we say"
Threatening?

Will be used if you don't do what a 4 year old tells you to?

Do you have any idea what a .22 brass looks like?

il_fullxfull.170806952.jpg

well aware, but schools have policies and there are no exceptions.
Pop tarts are not harmful but two bites and it looks like an L or gun....... kid is out

Schools across the country have such zero policies.
Schools need to get an education, and some balls

Looks like really shitty parenting is the culprit here

Kids pick up trash and play with it. THis kid has been traumatized for no reason except to give lefties a chance to have a hissy fit.
Probably guns and bullets laying all around his house and nobody supervising him

Your leap from a spent casing to unsupervised access to guns is unsupported.

Hey, I have an idea. Let's terrorize a 4 year old child for NO REASON.

I know that I can count on your support for this. If my packaging is lefty.
Lol you leap from a 1 week suspension from pre-school to "terrorizing." Be glad, maybe the kid's parents will decide it's important to supervise him now.

I wouldn't want my child in the care of such an idiotic twit. If she's so stupid about that, imagine how she could fuck up something important or life threatening?

I told you teachers are some of the dumbest bastards on the planet.
Preschool teachers aren't even real teachers...not that the real teachers in this country are real teachers either (for the most part)

This could be the US next

The teacher (and English graduate) who admits: I'm illiterate - Daily Mail
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../The-teacher-English-graduate-admits-I-m-illiterate-SARAH-S...
Sep 9, 2014 - The teacher (and English graduate) who admits: I'm illiterate - SARAH SMITH blames liberal education dogmas for creating a generation of ...

a kid can pick up a casing in the street ------not even knowing what it
is. -------shiny cute thing--------a kid can pick up a sea shell too.-----
I was big on PRETTY FALLEN leaves when I was a kid----the more colors---
the better. -------long long ago-------somehow I watched cops practicing shooting---
as a child-----some kind of demonstration----there were spent casings all over the floor

Not making a judgement, just pointing out how the school might have viewed the situation.

Does not matter if he brought it from home or out side the school in the street.

Schools are really freaking serious about what they have as zero tolerance. If they give in one situation, every case will argue and it will get too complicate.

No excuses or explanations.......... zero tolerance is just that.

I don't like it but most schools have adopted it.

If a drawing of a gun, pop tart bitten to vaguely look like a gun (or L shape) or even a finger pointed like a gun are not allowed, why should a casing?

Yes the world seems to be upside down.

Zero tolerance is an excuse for not being able to be a reasonable human being.

I did not make the policy.
Not everything is all black or white. Zero policies reject the possibility of any gray.

the better. -------long long ago-------somehow I watched cops practicing shooting---
as a child-----some kind of demonstration----there were spent casings all over the floor

Not making a judgement, just pointing out how the school might have viewed the situation.

Does not matter if he brought it from home or out side the school in the street.

Schools are really freaking serious about what they have as zero tolerance. If they give in one situation, every case will argue and it will get too complicate.

If a drawing of a gun, pop tart bitten to vaguely look like a gun (or L shape) or even a finger pointed like a gun are not allowed, why should a casing?

Not everything is all black or white. Zero policies reject the possibility of any gray.

Persons in authority (pre school teachers ---god-help-us) are supposed
to possess a modicum of discretion

teachers don''t have the authority to make these rules. They come from higher up

Zero tolerance (schools) - Wikipedia

Kids pick up trash and play with it. THis kid has been traumatized for no reason except to give lefties a chance to have a hissy fit.
Probably guns and bullets laying all around his house and nobody supervising him

Lol you leap from a 1 week suspension from pre-school to "terrorizing." Be glad, maybe the kid's parents will decide it's important to supervise him now.

A 1 week suspension is terrorizing to a 4 year old.

Maybe the parents of the school will realize that their school administrators are complete fucking assholes, and that they need to break the alliance between the teachers union and the dems, if their children are EVER going to be properly served.

Maybe the parents of the school will realize that their school administrators are complete fucking assholes, and that they need to break the alliance between the teachers union and the dems, if their children are EVER going to be properly served.
I don't think you've known many 4 year olds

Which is why the school administrators go for them. They CAN'T do "reasonable human being", so they need stupid black and white lines to hide behind.

Their asses are covered, because they have a "reason" and the only people to get hurt are the children.

I don't think you've known many 4 year olds

Your would guess wrong.

teachers don''t have the authority to make these rules. They come from higher up

Zero tolerance (schools) - Wikipedia

yeah------they NEED to learn -----when to wink

The southern Illinois teacher proved - now to the world - that she is completely clueless in regards to firearms.

She reported that she caught 4yo Hunter Jackson with a SHOTGUN BULLET.
- I hope to God everyone out there is bright enough to know there is no such thing. ammunition for shotguns are called SHELLS - shotgun SHELLS. What little Hunter had was NOT a shotgun shell.

It was a .22 caliber bullet CASING.
- A .22 bullet could NEVER be confused with a shotgun shell, as the shotgun shell is much larger that a .22 caliber bullet
- It wasn't even a .22 caliber BULLET - it was the SPENT (used) CASING for a .22 caliber bullet. The only way this thing could have been dangerous is if one of those pre-schoolers would have swallowed it - and even then probably NOT!

Hunter is smarter about guns at 4yo than the teacher, who is an adult.
- Why? Hunter had just spent a bonding afternoon learning the beginnings of gun safety from his grandfather, a police officer.

Hunter's mom was given a piece of paper explaining how her son's actions warranted a 7-day suspension.
- Her mom said she would never have allowed him to take it to school had she known.
- He has no access to weapons or ammo ar home, so he could have just found it somewhere, maybe dropped by another child
- he never threatened anyone with it
- It's a tiny SPENT CASING - incapable of hurting anyone.
- This could have been handled by explaining appropriate behavior at school...but of course this would have required a REAL teacher actually TEACHING.

Good gosh our country is so screwed!

Pre-school suspends four-year-old terrorist - Hot Air

Pre-school suspends four-year-old terrorist - Hot Air
Current schools, regardless of the grade level, are no longer simply teaching the standard school basics but rather "indoctrination centers," which focus on getting children to abandon what they learn from their parents or guardians. They are punished for what the schools consider "negative cultural" behaviors. Learning about firearms from their family is considered violence, carrying a spent harmless shell casing is considered violence and so on.
The current school indoctrination of teaching Islam and having students learn the "five pillars of Islam" and recite the Shahada in front of witnesses, which is considered official conversion into Islam, is the schools way of preparing the students for becoming Muslim. Frankly, all this crap must be stopped, whether peacefully through the federal government or, by civil war.

excuse my ignorance-----aren't shot gun "bullets" little tiny balls?
No. Shotgun "shells" contain what are called, shot. Think of them as small ball-bearings. The term "bullet" is a generic term for ammunition rounds which consist of a brass or steel shell casing, primer, powder and the bullet (projectile), most often, made of lead or steel. A shell casing, which the child carried, is just an empty small piece of brass or steel of no danger to anyone, unless you were to swallow it and it were to get lodged in your throat. The fact that a spent shell casing simply represents that it is an item that is put in a firearm when intact, freaks out the far-left and thus they undertake an idiotic knee-jerk reaction to the situation. The logical way to handle such a thing is to simply ignore it and get the kid focused on reading, writing, mathematics, history and science.

No. Shotgun "shells" contain what are called, shot. Think of them as small ball-bearings. The term "bullet" is a generic term for ammunition rounds which consist of a brass or steel shell casing, primer, powder and the bullet (projectile), most often, made of lead or steel. A shell casing, which the child carried, is just an empty small piece of brass or steel of no danger to anyone, unless you were to swallow it and it were to get lodged in your throat. The fact that a spent shell casing simply represents that it is an item that is put in a firearm when intact, freaks out the far-left and thus they undertake an idiotic knee-jerk reaction to the situation. The logical way to handle such a thing is to simply ignore it and get the kid focused on reading, writing, mathematics, history and science.

the jerky teacher was STUCK with the idiot 'zero' issue-------she could have lost
her job. Then came the next idiot-----her supervisor-----who SHOULD have used
her noodle

sort of...

Shotguns ammo is called 'Shells', The little tiny balls inside a shotgun shell is called 'shot'.

I wouldn't be surprised and if that is where this all comes from, I don't see a reason to suspend the child when it isn't their fault in the first place. A phone call to the child's parents would've been sufficient. Why should a child be punished for not having the ability to pick their parents?

God bless you and the child always!!!

Holly

Since small kids like to collect souvenirs often, they should have just given him a warning. That would have been more effective.

Forum List

Back