Preacher speaks true words about Black people.

Zarius

Rookie
Oct 17, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIVKj4LL_SE]What did Jesse Duplantis say about BLACK PEOPLE? - YouTube[/ame]

He should be the Conservative voice instead of idiots like Limbaugh.

Last edited:
His speech doesnt really say anything. I mean he talks about how bad slavery was for black people, but was it any better for everyone else when they were enslaved? Were jewish slaves treated any better? Not likely. Jewish slaves werent paid for by businessmen who needed them to live long lives in order to make up for their purchase price. Jewish slaves were simply taken, for free, and they were forced to build shit until they died. They were disposable.

Furthermore, he says black people are the only slaves that sang "amazing grace" while they were slaves. What does that even mean? Its an irrelevent fact. Other slaves around the world were obviously unaware of that song, but im certain they had their own songs to sing.

Im not hatin on this guy, i just dont really know that he made any sort of point with his speech, other than to say "slavery is bad". We all know that though.

Last edited:
  • Banned
His speech doesnt really say anything. I mean he talks about how bad slavery was for black people, but was it any better for everyone else when they were enslaved? Were jewish slaves treated any better? Not likely. Jewish slaves werent paid for by businessmen who needed them to live long lives in order to make up for their purchase price. Jewish slaves were simply taken, for free, and they were forced to build shit until they died. They were disposable.

Furthermore, he says black people are the only slaves that sang "amazing grace" while they were slaves. What does that even mean? Its an irrelevent fact. Other slaves around the world were obviously unaware of that song, but im certain they had their own songs to sing.

Im not hatin on this guy, i just dont really know that he made any sort of point with his speech, other than to say "slavery is bad". We all know that though.

The point was that over 400 years of brutal slavery did not destroy Black people. Now he is saying that Satan has figured out another way. Destroy them from with in. He is telling Black people that Faith is the way to turn things around for those in the inner city. I'm not all that religious but I know people change for the better when God enters their lives for the most part. Now of coarse that is not true for all people. Some become radical.

Many Conservatives that follow Limbaugh will have a problem with this because he praises the good and talent and worth of Black people. Limbaugh and his believers will never utter a praise or compliment about Black people.

The black race is their own worst enemy. ..that and white guilt has made them feel entitled and excused.
As a for instance cheap crack cocaine and meth has decimated inner city black neighborhoods. Sure there are certainly white addicts, but nothing-nothing like black addict percentages. Whole neighborhoods are lost to the consuming and trafficking of these two drugs as well as the black on black murder fighting for territory.

• Banned
The black race is their own worst enemy. ..that and white guilt has made them feel entitled and excused.
As a for instance cheap crack cocaine and meth has decimated inner city black neighborhoods. Sure there are certainly white addicts, but nothing-nothing like black addict percentages. Whole neighborhoods are lost to the consuming and trafficking of these two drugs as well as the black on black murder fighting for territory.

Just so you know. The White guilt code word clued me in.

The point was that over 400 years of brutal slavery did not destroy Black people. Now he is saying that Satan has figured out another way. Destroy them from with in. He is telling Black people that Faith is the way to turn things around for those in the inner city. I'm not all that religious but I know people change for the better when God enters their lives for the most part. Now of coarse that is not true for all people. Some become radical.

Many Conservatives that follow Limbaugh will have a problem with this because he praises the good and talent and worth of Black people. Limbaugh and his believers will never utter a praise or compliment about Black people.
Jesse Duplicitous is only interested in their money. He is no different than Limpballs, he just preys on different people.

The only whites who feel guilty are the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood. And for good reason!

Forum List

Back