Preaching

Hmm. It's ok if Buford, Marie, and Windbag preach, but it's not OK if sky "preaches". Gotcha.

Funny, I don't recall any of us saying that. None of us are complaining about preaching, you are. I actually enjoy it, when it is done right.

No, Amelia is complaining that I'm preaching.

Whatever little rep bomb you lobbed in, I deleted it without reading it QW.

Amelia is laughing at you, and she wasn't in that list anyway.

Funny, I don't recall any of us saying that. None of us are complaining about preaching, you are. I actually enjoy it, when it is done right.

What list are you talking about? I'm not reading your PM's or reps, Q.

Amelia is laughing at me and I am laughing at her laughing at me.:lol:

BTW, Buddhist "preaching" would be called "giving a dharma talk".

No one has asked me for one. They have to be requested. That's quite different from the street preacher who approaches everyone with the Bible whether asked for or not.

Last edited:
Why not? I'm laughing at myself and YOU. You take me far more seriously than I take myself.

Some here are anti joy & laughter it appears. :eusa_angel:

Some here should head back to the Flame Zone where they belong. That's where the serious Flaming belongs.

But it's so fun to receive your nonviolent communication in our rep box. What would life be without having the chance to watch you practice what you preach 24/7.

--lol.gif

Oh, we get it that Christians think they have every right to judge others.

I actually think everyone has an ability to judge others. Not sure I would call it a right though, that implies that judging people is something people can stop doing.

No one has asked me for one. They have to be requested. That's quite different from the street preacher who approaches everyone with the Bible whether asked for or not.

The list of people who are preaching and telling you you can't do the same.

I don't have a list.

Oh, we get it that Christians think they have every right to judge others.

I actually think everyone has an ability to judge others. Not sure I would call it a right though, that implies that judging people is something people can stop doing.

You think you're entitled to judge others.

No, I think it is what human beings do. I just work hard to make sure that, when I do it, I am not actually making it worse for myself.

I don't have a list.

So that post with my name, Marie's, and Buford's wasn't a list? What was it?

You think you're entitled to judge others.

No, I think it is what human beings do. I just work hard to make sure that, when I do it, I am not actually making it worse for myself.

Unfortunately, judging others doesn't help them a bit. Compassion helps. Empathy helps. Helping someone know what they're feeling and what they need helps. Teaching a person how to get their needs met at less cost, helps.

The shame, blame, guilt, trip helps no one.

I'm chuckling over the hate brigade's failures. :clap2:

Yes, you just have to laugh it off. Happiness is contagious. I'm here to enjoy myself and have fun.

Tonight, I'm content, and amused. The hate brigade slips and falls* enough to make me laugh.

*Figuratively speaking.

I'm chuckling over the hate brigade's failures. :clap2:

Yes, you just have to laugh it off. Happiness is contagious. I'm here to enjoy myself and have fun.

Tonight, I'm content, and amused. The hate brigade slips and falls* enough to make me laugh.

*Figuratively speaking.

I think those folks need to head down below, to the Flame Zone, to the hell realms where they belong. They can't take the light of day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back