Preaching

No, I know who you are.

So, you're not joking. You're trying to sound mysterious about secret you know ... or think you know.

Okay.

No, I'm joking. We started out as friends, but that's not our status now, is it?

I accepted your friendship invitation on this forum. Then you kicked me off. Then you refriended me. Then you kicked me off. Then you refriended me.

Then I kicked you off because I was tired of the crazy.

What does this have to do with knowing me from somewhere else? Do you think we have posted together elsewhere?

So, you're not joking. You're trying to sound mysterious about secret you know ... or think you know.

Okay.

No, I'm joking. We started out as friends, but that's not our status now, is it?

I accepted your friendship invitation on this forum. Then you kicked me off. Then you refriended me. Then you kicked me off. Then you refriended me.

What does this have to do with knowing me from somewhere else? Do you think we have posted together elsewhere?

Yes. I'm tired of your crazy too. On again off again.

I'm here to make friends. I have quite a few. I like that.

The times you kicked me off your friends list it was out of the blue. I meticulously practiced "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" with regard to you. But you kicked me off twice anyway.

The on-again off-again was in your head.

Now it's firmly off and I'm pointing and laughing, and you can't object because that's what you want - you need the attention so you can have something to complain about. Well, you can go through the motions of objecting, because that's part of the game - pretending you don't like it. But the so-called friendship is quite off.

So we have posted together at some other forum? As in having exchanges with each other? Or simply being members of the same forum at the same time?

I don't recall having any exchanges with you on any forum besides this one.

Last edited:

The times you kicked me off your friends list it was out of the blue. I meticulously practiced "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" with regard to you. But you kicked me off twice anyway.

Now it's firmly off and I'm pointing and laughing, and you can't object because that's what you want. Well, you can go through the motions of objecting, because that's part of the game - pretending you don't like it. But it's quite off.

So we have posted together at some other forum? As in having exchanges with each other? Or simply being members of the same forum at the same time?

I don't recall having any exchanges with you anywhere but here.

You don't want to be friends? Your choice. I've got great friends here. I could always use another, but no matter. It is what it is.

Last edited:

Now it's firmly off and I'm pointing and laughing, and you can't object because that's what you want. Well, you can go through the motions of objecting, because that's part of the game - pretending you don't like it. But it's quite off.

You don't want to be friends? Your choice. I've got great friends here. I could always use another, but no matter. It is what it is.

So, you're not going to answer?

Did you just make that up about us posting together at some other forum?

I'll quit asking now. I just want to point out how you went out of your way to make it sound like you knew some secret about me but how you're dodging it now.

That's a pretty creepy trick there "girlfriend".

I'll quit asking now. I just want to point out how you went out of your way to make it sound like you knew some secret about me but how you're dodging it now.

That's a pretty Lumpy trick there "girlfriend".

Fixed that for you. :D

I thought I knew you from another forum. Now, I'm not sure.

Hey, later for you.

That's a pretty Lumpy trick there "girlfriend".

Fixed that for you. :D

:lol:

I'm so torn. I LIKE Lumpy! But (please forgive me Lumpy) lol

Unfortunately, judging others doesn't help them a bit. Compassion helps. Empathy helps. Helping someone know what they're feeling and what they need helps. Teaching a person how to get their needs met at less cost, helps.

The shame, blame, guilt, trip helps no one.

Judgement isn't about helping the person being judged.

It's about holding them accountable for choices they've made.

Judgment is useless. It's not about accountability. It's about blame, shame and guilt.

You are confusing judgement and justice.

When I make friends they last even if the Internet blows up.

Me too.

Me too.

Funny, you just posted about Amelia not being your friend anymore. that does not seem like lasting even if the internet blows up to me.

It is Amelia's choice. She doesn't want to be friends. I respect her choice. Amelia just declared she's only interested in posting abusively to me, and she thinks I enjoy her abuse. I am not going to support that pattern.

Last edited:

Funny, you just posted about Amelia not being your friend anymore. that does not seem like lasting even if the internet blows up to me.

It is Amelia's choice. She doesn't want to be friends. I respect her choice. Amelia just declared she's only interested in posting abusively to me, and she thinks I enjoy her abuse. I am not going to support that pattern.

That was not quite what i got out of the exchange.....

I got that you and she were friends many times... and you rescind the friendship for no reason at all...but for a whim. You did this several times and now she is done.....

Ever think that hurts people sky?

That was not quite what i got out of the exchange.....

I got that you and she were friends many times... and you rescind the friendship for no reason at all...but for a whim. You did this several times and now she is done.....

Ever think that hurts people sky?
No, you missed the part where she accused me of enjoying abuse, and more or less said, that's the way she wanted to communicate with me.

She doesn't want to be my friend. She wants to be abusive. I'm not interested.

I'm here to make friends and have fun.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back