I'd call a place
pure paradise
where families are loyal
and strangers are nice,
where the music is jazz
and the season is fall.
Promise me that
or nothing at all.

You think you're entitled to judge others.

No, I think it is what human beings do. I just work hard to make sure that, when I do it, I am not actually making it worse for myself.

Unfortunately, judging others doesn't help them a bit. Compassion helps. Empathy helps. Helping someone know what they're feeling and what they need helps. Teaching a person how to get their needs met at less cost, helps.

The shame, blame, guilt, trip helps no one.

Judgement isn't about helping the person being judged.

It's about holding them accountable for choices they've made.

No, I think it is what human beings do. I just work hard to make sure that, when I do it, I am not actually making it worse for myself.

Unfortunately, judging others doesn't help them a bit. Compassion helps. Empathy helps. Helping someone know what they're feeling and what they need helps. Teaching a person how to get their needs met at less cost, helps.

The shame, blame, guilt, trip helps no one.

Judgement isn't about helping the person being judged.

It's about holding them accountable for choices they've made.

Judgment is useless. It's not about accountability. It's about blame, shame and guilt.

Amelia has totally lost it. She's reduced to talking in smilies.:hitit:

I don't swing that way. But thanks for the offer.

--lol.gif

You took it the wrong way toots. But it's ok with me since it really bothered you.

^^^^

More nonviolent communication. :rofl:

--lol.gif

Sorry, I'm not bothered by gay advances. I've enjoyed my share. :D

But I'm glad you're glad about your perception of my discomfort. *giggle*

Where did I say my worldview is better than yours?
Like I said, try and not change what I said. All I am asking you is to follow what Jesus tells you to do. Don't judge others if you also sin. It's pretty simple.

You don't want me to follow what Jesus said, you want me to follow what you think Jesus said. That means you think your interpretation of the Bible, your worldview, is better than mine. Then you insist that you are not doing that, even when you demand that I follow your opinion.

Definitely insane.

It's pretty clear what Jesus and the Bible say. If you are going to follow one things like say homosexuality and same sex marriage then you better follow it completely.
And why you keep calling me insane? Is there a purpose to you repeating this statement? I think I got your point the first two times you said it.

But that is just it.... jesus didn't say one single word in the bible. The bible is what people think he said.... their interpretation of what they think he said.

Last edited:
Hmm. It's ok if Buford, Marie, and Windbag preach, but it's not OK if sky "preaches". Gotcha.

I guess you missed the part were i said.....anyone saying anything religious.

What do you think you're doing when you put down everyone's religion? You're preaching atheism.

Really? I was unaware of being an atheist.....funny that. I am not trying to inform anyone about anything religious or non religious.

Be sure and tell everyone how close we are, Amelia.:lol: BGFE

Last edited:

Forum List

Back