PredFan, the USMB Nostradamus looks ahead.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
On Global Warming/Climate Change:

Since the earth is undoubtably in a cooling period, eventually the AGW croud will begin to explain that our efforts to curb global warming are starting to take effect and we need to do more.

And all the good little sheep go "Baaaaah baaaaaah Obaaaaaaama!"

Since the earth is undoubtably in a cooling period, eventually the AGW croud will begin to explain that our efforts to curb global warming are starting to take effect and we need to do more.

What happened to "natural cycles"? Are they only important when convenient? :cool:

What happened to "natural cycles"? Are they only important when convenient? :cool:

Do you get his point? HE was saying what YOU will say, not what he thinks.....I know reading can be tough, be give it a better effort next time, ok comrade?

I thought Glenn Beck was going to expose Obama with earth shattering news that was going to lead to a Conservative utopia? What happened?

Beck doesn't need to "expose" Obama. Obama himself has done a fine job of that all by himself.

Obama: "I didn't know anything about ________________" <----- insert any subject here.

or maybe they will say that carbon emission is now causing the Earth to get to cold ???:razz::razz:

I thought Glenn Beck was going to expose Obama with earth shattering news that was going to lead to a Conservative utopia? What happened?

I cannot channel that much at one time. The Quatrains only explain certain aspects of the future. Probably (and I'm not channelling right now so it's a guess), what happened is the GOP has taken over, Global Warming didn't happen, just like we always said, and what I saw must have been the DNC trying to get back in the game.

Hey, I just call 'em as I see 'em. I don't make the future, I read it.

Pred...who did you predict would win the election last November?

The issue that scientists are concerned with is called climate change. Not global warming. Catch up, will ya?

I'll bet you can predict whether or not you will accept one of my lunch invitations this year. I have invited you to meet for lunch 4 times now. You have declined all four. Go ahead....make a prediction, dummy.

And how good were your predictons on 7Nov12?:razz:

Seeing as how the vast majority of scientists predict continued warming, I think that I will go with them.

You say a cooling period? How is that when decade after decade continues to be warmer than the last decade?

You might want to look at this graph from Dr. Roy Spencer and show me the cooling.

UAH Global Temperature Update for April, 2013: +0.10 deg. C « Roy Spencer, PhD

Note that the coolest points since 1998 have been warmer than most of the points prior to 1998.

Do you get his point? HE was saying what YOU will say, not what he thinks.....I know reading can be tough, be give it a better effort next time, ok comrade?

So now we're supposed to believe he's a mind reader? Tell us what YOU think, you'll come off looking less foolish, :ahole-1: !

Hey, I just call 'em as I see 'em. I don't make the future, I read it.

Says the blind man! :cool:

Actually the nuts think the heat is hiding deep in the ocean

Missing global heat may hide in deep oceans | Reuters

The issue that scientists are concerned with is called climate change. Not global warming. Catch up, will ya?

I'll bet you can predict whether or not you will accept one of my lunch invitations this year. I have invited you to meet for lunch 4 times now. You have declined all four. Go ahead....make a prediction, dummy.

He/she did what those republicans did that didn't admit Romney was going down in flames; he called the American people stupid and accepted an Obama victory. Basically he was a coward.

I predicted that Obama would. (Look it up) In fact, predicted obama would win two terms even before he was elected the first time.

Actually, they use whichever name suits them. If it's hot outside they say Global Warming. If it's cold out they say Climate Change.

I predict that I will continue to decline.

Right on the money. In fact, i have never ever been wrong on a Presidential election since I was old enough to know what an election was. I accurately predicted that Johnson would defeat Goldwater. I've been right ever since.

Right on the money. In fact, i have never ever been wrong on a Presidential election since I was old enough to know what an election was. I accurately predicted that Johnson would defeat Goldwater. I've been right ever since.

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back